PDA

View Full Version : Question Blackmailed by sex worker

ezyz168
04-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Brothers, had anybody here ever been blackmailed by a sex worker?

This sex worker I used to see, somehow found out about my partner's name and she is threatening to talk to my partner unless I send her money.

I just blocked her and finger crossed that she will lose interest and move on. If she doesn't then I would be getting police and lawyers involved potentially.

But has any brothers here experienced this and how did you deal with it?

faruk
04-03-2024, 04:12 PM

This sex worker I used to see, somehow found out about my partner's name and she is threatening to talk to my partner unless I send her money.

I just blocked her and finger crossed that she will lose interest and move on. If she doesn't then I would be getting police and lawyers involved potentially.

She sounds like a psycho. Usually blocking psychos only makes them angrier...

Rdlr84
04-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Does she just know the name or could have her socials/ contact number do you think. Quite a messed up situation but definitely dont be blackmailed into paying her.

JJBlows
04-03-2024, 04:40 PM
Should name ans shame her

tcrawford
04-03-2024, 04:43 PM
Wouldn't it be funny if you sneakily block her number on your partners phone.

andrewv
04-03-2024, 04:48 PM
If she managed to get through to you, write back and say you will most definitely go to the police and she will end up getting arrested for “ Using A Carriage Service To Menace Harass Or Offend Charges” and end up in prison for up to 3 years.

In addition to harassment, there would be a charge of blackmail.

A person commits an offence if they use a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence, according to the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth). A carriage service is defined in the Telecommunications Act 1997 (Cth) as ‘a service for carrying communications by means for guided and/or unguided electromagnetic energy’, pursuant to s7 of the Act. In simple terms, this could be taken to refer to social media communications, emails, text messages and calls, and it is important to note that this is given quite a broad definition.

According to s474.17 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth), it is an offence if a person uses a carriage service (s474.17(1)(a)); ‘and the person does so in a way (whether by the method of use or the content of a communication, or both) that reasonable persons would regard as being, in all circumstances, menacing, harassing or offensive’ (s474.17(1)(b)). This offence has the penalty of imprisonment listed as three years.

Examples of such behaviour could give regard to the method or content of the communication. For example, a harassing phone call could extend from a bombardment of incessant calls or messages, or offensive or threatening content. However, given the broadness of the provision itself, there is a wide net cast, meaning that other types of behaviour such as domestic violence, threats of harm or incessant messaging could also fall within the ambit of this charge.

andrewv
04-03-2024, 04:52 PM
That’s another example of why we should all keep it a business transaction.
Becoming friendly with ML/WL is fraught with danger. Giving them details of your real name, real hob/business, your marital status and kids are very very very risky moves.

Anyone looking for a friend should not go to brothels to finds them. Buy a dog instead.

lipengr
04-03-2024, 06:48 PM
U just paranoia bro let her talk to ur partner do u think ur partner will believe this ml 😄

Twister
04-03-2024, 07:00 PM
Anyone looking for a friend should not go to brothels to finds them. Buy a dog instead.

Some dogs turn on you. I’m of the opinion it’s trust no one.

jfoldbar
04-03-2024, 07:38 PM

ive just recently had it happen to me. (i hope its all over). she threatend to come my house and workplace etc. (im not sure if she knows where i live) threatening her back seemed to make her go away. for now anyway. not sure if she will try it again or not

11Bravo
04-03-2024, 09:38 PM
How would she find out who your partner is, her name anyway? Social media posts can be the proverbial "double edged sword".

she threatend to come my house and workplace etc. (im not sure if she knows where i live)
Likewise, how would she know where your house or workplace are? Google is powerful, so having your full name can produce a lot of info for someone with patience.

Some dogs turn on you. I’m of the opinion it’s trust no one.
Certainly if a dog is mistreated... Myself, I've never had any problems and I've trusted some quite a bit. But maybe they've just not been so desperate to go to such extremes...

Jackk
04-03-2024, 09:48 PM
If she managed to get through to you, write back and say you will most definitely go to the police and she will end up getting arrested for “ Using A Carriage Service To Menace Harass Or Offend Charges” and end up in prison for up to 3 years.

In addition to harassment, there would be a charge of blackmail.

A person commits an offence if they use a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence, according to the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth). A carriage service is defined in the Telecommunications Act 1997 (Cth) as ‘a service for carrying communications by means for guided and/or unguided electromagnetic energy’, pursuant to s7 of the Act. In simple terms, this could be taken to refer to social media communications, emails, text messages and calls, and it is important to note that this is given quite a broad definition.

According to s474.17 of the Criminal Code Act 1995 (Cth), it is an offence if a person uses a carriage service (s474.17(1)(a)); ‘and the person does so in a way (whether by the method of use or the content of a communication, or both) that reasonable persons would regard as being, in all circumstances, menacing, harassing or offensive’ (s474.17(1)(b)). This offence has the penalty of imprisonment listed as three years.

Examples of such behaviour could give regard to the method or content of the communication. For example, a harassing phone call could extend from a bombardment of incessant calls or messages, or offensive or threatening content. However, given the broadness of the provision itself, there is a wide net cast, meaning that other types of behaviour such as domestic violence, threats of harm or incessant messaging could also fall within the ambit of this charge.
This is very thorough...maybe send her this

andrewv
04-03-2024, 11:08 PM
It’s not difficult to get an AVO.

AVOs are orders that a court makes to protect people. AVOs protect people by ordering a person known as the 'defendant' not to assault, molest, harass, intimidate or stalk the protected person for a specific period of time.

https://localcourt.nsw.gov.au/types-of-cases/apprehended-violence-orders--avos-.html

Twister
05-03-2024, 01:05 AM

No.Everything in life has a risk. How you minimise the risk is entirely up to you.

Taking any I.D. to a sex premises is one way of increasing the risk. Not keeping an eye on your wallet or possessions as you take a shower or use the bathroom onsite is another. Same thing applies with bringing your mobile or leaving it turned on. Bluetooth and wifi are identifiable. Use of messaging apps to make a booking or chat to the worker. Using credit cards to pay for the services. Parking too close, parking in the same place. Vary your transport methods. Entering or exiting the same way from the street. Being too regular with your visits. Wearing the same clothes each visit. Using your correct name, using your personal mobile number and of course opening up your mouth about yourself.

andrewv
05-03-2024, 06:28 AM
No.Everything in life has a risk. How you minimise the risk is entirely up to you.

Taking any I.D. to a sex premises is one way of increasing the risk. Not keeping an eye on your wallet or possessions as you take a shower or use the bathroom onsite is another. Same thing applies with bringing your mobile or leaving it turned on. Bluetooth and wifi are identifiable. Use of messaging apps to make a booking or chat to the worker. Using credit cards to pay for the services. Parking too close, parking in the same place. Vary your transport methods. Entering or exiting the same way from the street. Being too regular with your visits. Wearing the same clothes each visit. Using your correct name, using your personal mobile number and of course opening up your mouth about yourself.

That’s a great comprehensive list. Very true. Stuff they teach new recruits at Langley and other HQs.

The last one is the most risky — becoming too friendly and familiar with the ML/WL.

HardCore
05-03-2024, 06:55 AM

Twister, you may be new in these parts, but man you talk a lot of sense. I like the cut of your jib.

GoldfishMan
05-03-2024, 07:51 AM
OP must've been flashing a little too much of his wealth to the WG.

That's the thing. You can do all the secrecy shit listed above, but as they say where there's a will there's a way. Do not even give them a will to do it. If they didn't know you had a lot of money, they wouldn't even try this shit.

Good luck OP.

gamer2
05-03-2024, 09:23 AM
Need to be smart, use real details like full name, occupation, area you live in... just not your details.

Markin
05-03-2024, 09:45 AM
does she have any kind of evidence that you used her services? if not, simply deny.

you can even deny that she's a real sex worker, she might just be a scammer. she probably could easily prove she's a SW but that doesn't implicate you.

if you used her a lot she would probably know things about you that she could use as evidence that you have some kind of relationship i suppose.

ezyz168
05-03-2024, 10:38 AM
I found out she follows my partner on IG and somehow knows all about me. I have no idea how she found her but she claims that "she sees my partner all the time, and that she will talk to her next time"

I guess in terms of evidence she has texts between us when I made bookings (she's a private)

Before blocking her, I sent her an article of the SW being charged for harrassment and blackmailing clients. Hopefully she will take the hint and back off.

Soton
05-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Always used to take my wallet and phone with me if the shower is in a different room.

massage addict
05-03-2024, 10:59 AM

Paranoid much ?

massage addict
05-03-2024, 11:00 AM

You need to name this girl here so we can all be warned. After all thats the page is about and this type of intel is of the upmost importance.

Jackk
05-03-2024, 11:06 AM
Name and,shame is definitely warranted hear

faruk
05-03-2024, 11:54 AM
Need to be smart, use real details like full name, occupation, area you live in... just not your details.

Yes I adopt the persona of my best friend whenever I go for punts.

Climax598
05-03-2024, 12:32 PM
Always used to take my wallet and phone with me if the shower is in a different room.
I bring a pacsafe sling bag which I can lock with all the sex toy, wallet, phone.

nosytt
05-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Yes I adopt the persona of my best friend whenever I go for punts.

I'd try this but all I'd end up doing is scratching at the door wanting to be taken for a walk.

11Bravo
05-03-2024, 12:59 PM

Guilty, guilty, guilty-but it is locked, guilty, guilty, cc-n/a-cash only, parking-n/a-public transport, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty.

Am I concerned? No. Alter my behavior? No. Taking chances? Every time I cross the street, but never been hit yet. Maybe I just patronize a better class of provider... I do shop at known shops, no privates.

My questions would be:
Is this a personal grievance for some perceived slight?

Is she, to use any number of cliches, "at the end of her rope", "up against a wall", and now "grasping at straws"? Money owed to drug dealers? Child/parent sick back home, medical expenses needing to be paid?

Or maybe she's just not a good person.

I would think, if she's not an Aussie, ANY report to LE would be detrimental to her residency status. Certainly blackmail. But happy to say I have NO experience with this, and don't expect to in the future, even with my risky behavior. YMMV

Grissle Piston
05-03-2024, 01:19 PM
I found out she follows my partner on IG and somehow knows all about me. I have no idea how she found her but she claims that "she sees my partner all the time, and that she will talk to her next time"

I guess in terms of evidence she has texts between us when I made bookings (she's a private)

Before blocking her, I sent her an article of the SW being charged for harrassment and blackmailing clients. Hopefully she will take the hint and back off.
Who is this WL?
Others need to saty away.
Cheers and hope all pans out

someguy88
05-03-2024, 02:57 PM
So what would make the wife more upset.
That you are punting
or
You were blackmailed not had faith in your wife to understand the situation and gave the WL money

I mean it could go either way.

Jack-Jack
05-03-2024, 06:28 PM

wow what a dilemma and yea i wonder how she found out that info....could it be the slimmest of chances you have ur missus photo was your phone wall paper and she saw her at some class like yoga or pilates and made "friends" with her? thereby once she got close to ur missus found ways to confirm she is in fact ur partner? (women talk about this sort of shit) even scarier are the woman that are sneaky and conniving bent on jealousy for something they cant have

do you know her residency status and whether u can threaten to get her deported or something i presume the work she does is cash only and probly isnt part of her visa terms...

GoldfishMan
05-03-2024, 06:51 PM

How well do you know your partner?

andrewv
05-03-2024, 09:46 PM

The real problem we all face is that of the thousands of working girls (shops and private), it is logical that a percentage of them have psychological problems, just like it is in the general community. It is inevitable that many of us punters will get in trouble with these women. Also, many will be ripoff merchants, just like in general society.

This makes the only defence we have is to use fake names and not take ID-related things when we go to pay them for sex. It is not paranoia.

After all, we don't wear seatbelts in cars because we're paranoid about accidents.

footboy2012
05-03-2024, 10:15 PM
1. No wallet, locked phone
2. Pay cash
3. Fake name
4. Burner number
5. Fake occupation
6. Fake suburb
7. Fake believable nationality
8. Fake age

Grissle Piston
05-03-2024, 10:26 PM
2. Pay cash
3. Fake name
4. Burner number
5. Fake occupation
6. Fake suburb
8. Fake age

Spot on brother.
Thats how i roll.

Jackk
05-03-2024, 10:27 PM
2. Pay cash
3. Fake name
4. Burner number
5. Fake occupation
6. Fake suburb
8. Fake age

This is like James bond

hornedbeast
05-03-2024, 10:36 PM
Did you gift the bitch some panties or other expensive items previously?

11Bravo
05-03-2024, 11:20 PM
It is inevitable that many of us punters will get in trouble with these women. Also, many will be ripoff merchants, just like in general society.Really? Guess we move in different societies. But, maybe after 3 decades, I might be due for an accident.

The biggest ripoffs I've had have been when a few have turned LT into ST, and there was the one whose great rack disappeared, absolutely melted away, when she pulled out the gel pads in her bra. And a few who, when we couldn't come to a contractual agreement, we parted ways and on subsequent sightings, I was invisible. But other than that, nothing comes to mind.

I don't flash my ID, but, force of habit, it's always on me. I don't flash my money, don't leave it laying around in the open to tempt, but my anal cavity is virgin (well, except for my urologist). My phone locks just out of caution for ANY mishap. Fake name? I have used a nom de guerre but in these days, too much trouble to create an alternate instant messaging account. All my numbers are pumpkins, expiring when I'm no longer BOTG (never pay roaming; buy a local sim card). All the other fakes, nah, too lazy and too much trouble though most don't come up in general conversations. But I am a temp here (and everywhere).

Full disclosure: Another clime, there was that one time when one had turned LT to ST, but I still followed up on my promise to drive her home (no good deed goes unpunished). When I paid her MY ST rate, she did throw quite a fit in the car, 3:00 AM, demanding the agreed upon (LT) rate. We negotiated and agreed on some rate reduction, but reached an impasse. When I realized I was arguing over all of 15 dollars (it was 3 AM), I gave in and paid. That car door slam DID rock the car but that was it.

Maybe I'm just a FANTASTIC judge of character, maybe I'm FANTASTICALLY lucky (still haven't won any lotteries), or maybe, just maybe, being a nice guy DOES get you something. Not saying there are none out there, but maybe the respect you show does come back to you. 99% that I've known are just here to make money the old fashioned way... they earn it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVXWakbPq6o

GoldfishMan
06-03-2024, 07:31 AM
2. Pay cash
3. Fake name
4. Burner number
5. Fake occupation
6. Fake suburb
8. Fake age

I had to reread that to make sure you didn't say Fake Cash.

Jackk
06-03-2024, 08:18 AM
How much money dose she want
Maybe negotiations might help

Twister
06-03-2024, 08:23 AM
The real problem we all face is that of the thousands of working girls (shops and private), it is logical that a percentage of them have psychological problems, just like it is in the general community.

Percentages vary from 14-68% depending on which report you read. Of course these figures only relate to the workers that submitted to the surveys.

A lot prefer to be invisible for any number of reasons and want no contact with anyone except clients.

Last year I came across a SW who needed hospital treatment but she didn’t want to go for fear of the cost and any further consequences.

(Yes she went and yes she’s back working)

One of the lucky ones.

“Some countries have a reciprocal arrangement for health care with Australia. For citizens of these countries Emergency Department treatment is free. These include Finland, Republic of Ireland, Italy (for the first six months), Malta (for the first six months), New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland).

You will need your passport to establish your citizenship and entitlement.

If you are not a citizen from one of these countries you will need to pay for any consultations, tests and treatment.”

How many are not covered?

andrewv
06-03-2024, 09:07 AM
Name and,shame is definitely warranted hear

Naming and shaming won't work, especially if she is a private/sole operator. These women frequently change their names and get new mobile numbers, and photos too.
Having been a punter for a very long time, I can tell you that most ML/WL think of us punters as mugs. They think we are men who simply pay to blow-and-go....... You would find it difficult to get any ML/WL that will say something like, "I loved meeting some amazing guys when I was a hooker/masseuse/etc." In fact, many if not most hate doing the job but the money is easy and plentiful when compared to working at a shop or office or factory or whatever.

We punters need a bit of a reality-check about this game. I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone, but it's a transaction, people. Nothing more than a transaction which last usually no more than one hour.

BigPedro666
06-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Ignore her, she'll go away. If she has a pimp go sort him/her

Johny77
06-03-2024, 09:40 AM
She sounds unhinged. What time of relationship did you have with her, apart the obvious transaction? Were you a regular and did you notice any signs of her forming an attachment? Did you always pay or were there freebies involved?

A little scary. Speaking from someone with not much experience, I would definitely leave the wallet at home and not disclose too much personal information when punting.

83NNI
06-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Don’t over think the how … it’s likely she was already a connection on the partners IG (girls follow all girls - network), and she simply recognised a post that came up on her wall that the punter was in with his partner!

Ignore the bitch. Get your partners IG, find her, and block her. I would be surprised if they have ever met in person. Odds are very low, or you would know someone your partner meets regularly for a catch up!

footboy2012
07-03-2024, 04:25 PM
I had to reread that to make sure you didn't say Fake Cash.

HAH

I forgot, ESIM attached to protonmail email account, funded by prepaid gift card

Then you don't even need a burner phone

ColesBag
07-03-2024, 07:51 PM
A lot prefer to be invisible for any number of reasons and want no contact with anyone except clients.

It's like Plato's Cave. Your entire world & the convos within it are with men who fuck you then leave & after a while there is a nothing else but that.

No wonder alot of them go loopy & think that blackmail is a viable option.

lipengr
07-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Just tell ur partner of course ur partner wont believe her right "my man going punting with a whore " 😂

someguy88
08-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Just tell ur partner of course ur partner wont believe her right "my man going punting with a whore " 😂

Idk, still could be sus.. Just say online scam, your facebook was hacked, that's how they know your partner/details.

Is the blackmailer Chinese.
Just another Chinese embassy scam.

Double_Adapter
08-03-2024, 09:35 AM
It's like Plato's Cave. Your entire world & the convos within it are with men who fuck you then leave & after a while there is a nothing else but that.

No wonder alot of them go loopy & think that blackmail is a viable option.

That's fucken deep bro! and the same can apply to the entertainment industry, politicians/governments, the corporate scene etc

GoldfishMan
08-03-2024, 03:29 PM
HAH

I forgot, ESIM attached to protonmail email account, funded by prepaid gift card

Then you don't even need a burner phone

I think that's what Ethan Hunt did in one of the Mission Impossible flicks.

kpopcity
10-03-2024, 12:29 PM
Best way to avoid any working lady shenanigans is to dress and act like a poor bum.

If you wear a rolex, seem well off of course she will try to rip you off for money.

No one takes a second look at bottom of society bums. So dress like when you go punt

charmingninjaman
10-03-2024, 01:43 PM
What nationality is this lady?
Sounds like something my mate is going through as well - the girl keeps liking he's partners FB posts.

LuvJapPusssy
10-03-2024, 01:47 PM
Best way to avoid any working lady shenanigans is to dress and act like a poor bum.

If you wear a rolex, seem well off of course she will try to rip you off for money.

No one takes a second look at bottom of society bums. So dress like when you go punt

If you can punt & see ML's/WL's, she already knows you have money. Its one of the most expensive hobbies in existence.

An average Joe on an average income with a wife, kids, mortgage/car loans etc will not be able to afford to throw away $300-$500 an hour, every week, or even few times a week/few times a day to see an ML/WL.

someguy88
10-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Even without the wife, kids and car loan, $300 per week, every week will make a massive dent in future wealth/mortgage repayments.
So to drop that weekly you must be on good coin.

$150 a week maybe, even then it'll add up over the years but enough pleasure to justify.

I suppose not bragging about a flashy car/house would help you fly under the radar.

GoldfishMan
11-03-2024, 07:00 AM
If you can punt & see ML's/WL's, she already knows you have money. Its one of the most expensive hobbies in existence.

An average Joe on an average income with a wife, kids, mortgage/car loans etc will not be able to afford to throw away $300-$500 an hour, every week, or even few times a week/few times a day to see an ML/WL.

She ain't going to blackmail every dick that walks through the front door, dude. OP would've done something to standout from the crowd. As kpopcity said, he must've flashed too much wealth around to make her want to target him. It could be his watch, something he said, etc.

schloong
11-03-2024, 07:06 AM
She ain't going to blackmail every dick that walks through the front door, dude. OP would've done something to standout from the crowd. As kpopcity said, he must've flashed too much wealth around to make her want to target him. It could be his watch, something he said, etc.

Yeah- bang on with that Bro...

schloong
11-03-2024, 07:07 AM
I don't exactly look like a bum when I visit my regular, but just wear normal everyday clothes...

andrewv
11-03-2024, 09:08 AM
1- don’t wear your $50,000 Rolex to a brothel.
2- don’t park your Ferrari outside the shop.
3- don’t get too friendly and personal with the WL.
4- don’t tell WL that you’re a billionaire just needing a hand to ejaculate 😂

Don’t do any of the above and you’ll never be blackmailed or asked for more $$$$$$

LuvJapPusssy
11-03-2024, 09:26 AM
I dont think its about being flashy or whatever. Maybe something happened between OP & the SW. As this sort of thing is usually more personal & that she wants revenge or looking to get even for something.

I been punting for a long time. SW's are people too & have feelings at the end of the day. If the SW likes you, and as long as you're nice to them, treat them well all the time, they wont pull this type of crap on you no matter how flashy you may appear. Because people generally dont want to do anything bad to people that they like....

massage addict
11-03-2024, 02:38 PM
for fuck sake what is her name????

andrewv
11-03-2024, 05:13 PM
The author of this thread has moved on by the looks of things.

Kiki kong
13-03-2024, 11:04 PM
The author of this thread has moved on by the looks of things.

He probs removed all the weblink history and any evidence on his phone and computer. Less evidence the better.