PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Mona - Satisfying Lover

Luminosity
05-03-2024, 02:43 PM
First review here so here it goes.

Had a few days off work a while back and decided to hit up N5M to try something different.

I generally use the photos to decide who to go with along with other factors. First choice out of the girls available on the day was Mona; sold on the photo of her in the pink dress as that looks like it was taken on premises. Also, been meaning to bang girls of that body type for a while now.

Booked via SMS the night before which was prompt which I liked. Turned up to the front door the next day ahead of time to check out the place. Reminds me of Amore near Newtown which I used to go plenty of times back in the day. Payment done and shown to the room to wait for Mona to show up. When she did I felt like I hit the jackpot. Mona was in a tight black dress and greeted me with a bright smile and "fuck me" eyes. She prepped the room while we engaged in small talk then we undressed each other for the shower.

Mona is what I expected - pixie body type, quite thin, small boobs, pretty face. We ran our soapy hands all over each other while kissing. Also got tickled her clit with my fingers to get her going. All signs pointing to a really exciting hour.

Once dried we hop on the edge of the bed where I wanted to eat her out with DATY. She reacted by squeezing her legs around my head while moaning in orgasmic pleasure. She loves having my tongue inside the pussy. This went on for 10 minutes and I counted her cumming 3 times. We then switched around for BBBJ. Her technique is very good - plenty of tongue licking, sideways sucking and critically eye contact. Loved the spit running down my balls, very wet and warm.

For the main course, I suggested we use the sofa that's in the room as I feel it's somewhat more comfortable for cowgirl. Condom on and we fucked like mad. In between she would grind my dick forward and back which felt really nice; it's good to mix things up. The DFK got quite interesting as we repeatedly teased each other with deep tongue, no tongue and tips of the tongue; like a game of keep away. We giggled our way through that. Switched up to standing doggy in front of the mirror where I exploded inside her. Didn't want to cum in her mouth just yet because it's only been 30 minutes and still want to keep kissing her.

Took a shower to clean off the cum while she took a little breather on the bed. We cuddled for a little while and getting to know her better. Round 2 started with 69 to rev ourselves back up and didn't take long for Mona to get wet again and for me to get rock hard. We then fucked in missionary but in slow motion, change it up from the hard and fast nature of the first round. Buzzer went off just as I was about to cum where I took off the condom and blasted whatever I had left into her filthy mouth.

Now that we've run overtime, we needed to shower up, dress up and leave. Had to rush because Mona had another session waiting to go immediately after and I didn't want to waste her time. Once done, a quick kiss on the side, a goodbye and out the door. Saw a few other hotties as I walked by but unfortunately didn't get their names - I wish I did or at least ask the receptionist.

Mona is everything I expected and she gave everything I wanted. It was like a fantasy fuck I think about all the time and finally made it happen. While the whole experience seems pretty routine, it was done exceptionally well and I left the premises very satisfied.

Twister
05-03-2024, 07:24 PM
Copy that @Luminosity. Possibly three months ago she and I crossed paths. She’s such a looker! No complaints with her service either. A consistent A grade performer.