PDA

View Full Version : General talk What’s the secret magic of Ginza!!!!!!!!!

andrewv
05-03-2024, 08:43 PM
I am curious about the hidden magic behind Ginza.
It’s the one shop that is mentioned most on this forum.

Does anyone know its owner(s) and how they recruit and keep their girls?!

Reading reviews and comments here makes Ginza something of a ‘gold standard’ used to judge other shops.

I’m not asking for great comments about the girls because that’s already in plentiful supply. I’m more interested in the business model and secret formula of its owner(s).

justforfun2023
05-03-2024, 08:56 PM
Its pretty simple, they proactively ask for feedback from customers and take feedback seriously to ensure the service is consistent is of quality.

Yes, WL may deliver outstanding service in the 1st month but what about the 2nd,3rd..?

By asking for feedback not only does it ensure the service levels are maintained at a high standard but also makes us customers feel like we are valued.

They do have a page on their site about recruitment...seems like they offer good mulah and ensures WL are well looked after...

sid2121
05-03-2024, 09:14 PM
What’s their WeChat?

dr3w
05-03-2024, 09:16 PM
Is Wilson still the owner or? I still remember when they operated from an apartment building near Barangaroo. Can't remember her name but it was a Jap girl, fantastic service and all I can remember is she got a bush

GoldfishMan
05-03-2024, 09:23 PM
The proactively asking for feedback part is only something that's been added recently but it goes a long way to show how much Wilson cares about his business and how motivated he is to make and keep it successful. He got his staff to start doing that as a reaction to the bad feedback that was circulating when the deluge of J girls started flooding in.

Yet they've been the shop to beat for nigh on 10 years now. From the days of Tokyo Cats to now, he hasn't missed a beat.

No sir, the special sauce that makes Ginza good has always been there and it's nothing but Wilson himself. Take him out of the equation and Ginza is just another Surry Hills shop.

andrewv
05-03-2024, 09:33 PM
wow... I see.... Wilson, whoever he is, is clearly a good businessman.

LuvJapPusssy
05-03-2024, 10:10 PM
Its simple. Ginza always puts their customers first.

All the girls have to do is provide consistent high quality service to customers who are paying their hard earned cash.
If you reversed the roles, no one would like it if they pay big money for something then get bad service.
It aint rocket science.....

As I wrote in the other thread

Ginza is one of best (possibly in the world). Good service standards. And take customer feedback seriously

Heaps of other shops have girls with BS shit service. No DFK. No BBBJ. No this... No that....
and were paying top $$$ for this...

If a girl decides to be a WL/ML she should be open & ready to provide these required services. If not, she should not be in the industry. Thats like someone deciding to be a car mechanic & then not wanting to work on cars

Keeping Up
06-03-2024, 08:23 AM
Very impressive that they reacted quickly to a bad review last night and let the girl go mid shift it seemed. Hopefully they gave the punter a credit voucher.

dr3w
06-03-2024, 08:31 AM
Very impressive that they reacted quickly to a bad review last night and let the girl go mid shift it seemed. Hopefully they gave the punter a credit voucher.

wow what happened? do we know which girl was it?
I've never had bad service from the girls at Ginza but sometimes the look may not be my taste but then that is subjective

Kiryu0
06-03-2024, 08:39 AM
I used to criticise Ginza for poor customer service, but after they actively asking for on the spot feedbad I can feel like my visit was valued. Before I felt like my feedbad wasn't worth anything and a bad punt just got pushed aside.

Meng
06-03-2024, 08:56 AM
I used to criticise Ginza for poor customer service, but after they actively asking for on the spot feedbad I can feel like my visit was valued. Before I felt like my feedbad wasn't worth anything and a bad punt just got pushed aside.

Did they change hands? Is Wilson still in charge?

One thing to note though. The period of poor feedback was during COVID and immediately post covid. New girls were few in between and shops couldn't do anything cause they can move so easily.

Now with a huge influx of girls, the shops can be picky with girls and their services. If they don't perform they can replace them easily.

andrewv
06-03-2024, 09:00 AM
wow what happened? do we know which girl was it?
I've never had bad service from the girls at Ginza but sometimes the look may not be my taste but then that is subjective

C Elsa. Read about it here http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?127187-C-Elsa

freshjive
06-03-2024, 09:35 AM
They should expand their market further south to Melbourne. There are a lot of horny punters here.
Thr Sex Work Decriminalisation Act 2022 was passed by the Victorian Parliament in 2022 and has become law. Decriminalisation makes consensual sex work legal in most locations across Victoria now.
Maybe Wilson can explore this opportunity…just saying

Double_Adapter
06-03-2024, 04:08 PM
They should expand their market further south to Melbourne. There are a lot of horny punters here.
Thr Sex Work Decriminalisation Act 2022 was passed by the Victorian Parliament in 2022 and has become law. Decriminalisation makes consensual sex work legal in most locations across Victoria now.
Maybe Wilson can explore this opportunity…just saying

I know of several chicks considering a move up north (QLD) using the weather, beaches, cost of living, and tourist trade as the primary reason for the move but I think this article has lot to do with it.
Anyway there's something sexy about a WL with tan lines.

https://statements.qld.gov.au/statements/99715#:~:text=The%20Criminal%20Code%20and%20Other, the%20protection%20of%20sex%20workers

ReginaldBubbles
06-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Wilson is the best.

Wank_Somemore
06-03-2024, 10:50 PM
I don't know who own the cars but I can only assume it's the boss's cars. Let's just say they ain't no AMG's or M cars. They sure do know how to sell pussy.

fnmfnmfnm
07-03-2024, 02:34 PM
Quality control - simple as that. If they want to be regarded as the best of the best then they have to keep it at that level. Plenty of other mid-tier stores that girls with shit service can go to.

dotcumdotinyou
07-03-2024, 04:56 PM
It has to be the 11 secret herbs and spices

Climax598
07-03-2024, 05:26 PM
I don't know who own the cars but I can only assume it's the boss's cars. Let's just say they ain't no AMG's or M cars. They sure do know how to sell pussy.
The 2 car are selling quality pussy service and is part of our contributions.