PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire ABJ JADE

neroo
07-03-2024, 05:45 PM
I’ve been curious about Jade for some time but she always works nights and I never got the chance, so when I finally had an opportunity and she was on I didn’t hesitate to book.

First impressions. She was very bubbly and had a sexy face done up with makeup and eyelash extensions. I realised straight away how different she was to other J girls. This girl is 100% aussie born Japanese. Speaks fluent English with an aussie accent and personality is 100% aussie too. Only thing asian about her is her look. Tbh I couldn’t tell what type of asian nationality she looked like, she could pass for a variety. But she confirmed both her parents are 100% Japanese.

She’s a voluptuous woman, around size 8 with an hourglass figure. Skin bronzed from the aussie sun, I would assume she likes to put on a bikini and go to the beach with a body like that. Ass that is peachy and a figure that is a good balance of gym fit and a bit of meat. She said she came back from a recent holiday 7kg heavier, so maybe she was a bit curvier than usual? C-D cup boobs that look real but just sat up impossibly well, I had to ask “Are they real?” To which she responded with a smirk “I paid a lot of money to get these done so people can’t tell”.

Hop into the shower and we continue talking, she tells me she has a corporate job by the day and I joke about being my office girl fantasy. She drops down and gives me a very sensual bj, she really knows what she’s doing. The motion and suction is to my liking. We start making out on the edge of the bed however she doesn’t offer any tongue. I never force it so went with the flow, sometimes deep kissing comes later, but with her it was light kissing throughout unfortunately. Note, I gave the feedback to reception and they were surprised as she normally does DFK. Maybe someone can confirm from their experience? She also stipulated some limitations like no fiv, anal play. I respect the boundaries of each girl so I was fine with it. I lay down on the bed and she goes to town on me, licking my body and continuing with that amazing bj. I will reiterate she has excellent technique and control and it was one of the highlights. She looks up at me after a while and that was the sign to put on the rubber.

In cg first she grinded and likes her boobs to be touched. After that I was in mish and here is where things took a turn. Maybe I was tired or the mood dampened from lack of DFK and set limitations but I couldn’t stay hard to finish. She kindly offered to continue bj and she kept going for around 15min and I blew when she said to me “I want you to cum in my mouth”. Was not expecting that as it’s not in her description. Even with my inability to stay hard she took it on herself to get the job done. For that I was grateful.

dr3w
07-03-2024, 09:20 PM
I like a dolled up girl, was gonna try her last time but due to some reason, she couldn’t come to work and receptionist recommended me Susu instead, very pretty face but she’s the shy type and didn’t click with me

Jack-Jack
08-03-2024, 07:43 AM
I’ve been curious about Jade for some time but she always works nights and I never got the chance, so when I finally had an opportunity and she was on I didn’t hesitate to book.

First impressions. She was very bubbly and had a sexy face done up with makeup and eyelash extensions. I realised straight away how different she was to other J girls. This girl is 100% aussie born Japanese. Speaks fluent English with an aussie accent and personality is 100% aussie too. Only thing asian about her is her look. Tbh I couldn’t tell what type of asian nationality she looked like, she could pass for a variety. But she confirmed both her parents are 100% Japanese.

She’s a voluptuous woman, around size 8 with an hourglass figure. Skin bronzed from the aussie sun, I would assume she likes to put on a bikini and go to the beach with a body like that. Ass that is peachy and a figure that is a good balance of gym fit and a bit of meat. She said she came back from a recent holiday 7kg heavier, so maybe she was a bit curvier than usual? C-D cup boobs that look real but just sat up impossibly well, I had to ask “Are they real?” To which she responded with a smirk “I paid a lot of money to get these done so people can’t tell”.

Hop into the shower and we continue talking, she tells me she has a corporate job by the day and I joke about being my office girl fantasy. She drops down and gives me a very sensual bj, she really knows what she’s doing. The motion and suction is to my liking. We start making out on the edge of the bed however she doesn’t offer any tongue. I never force it so went with the flow, sometimes deep kissing comes later, but with her it was light kissing throughout unfortunately. Note, I gave the feedback to reception and they were surprised as she normally does DFK. Maybe someone can confirm from their experience? She also stipulated some limitations like no fiv, anal play. I respect the boundaries of each girl so I was fine with it. I lay down on the bed and she goes to town on me, licking my body and continuing with that amazing bj. I will reiterate she has excellent technique and control and it was one of the highlights. She looks up at me after a while and that was the sign to put on the rubber.

In cg first she grinded and likes her boobs to be touched. After that I was in mish and here is where things took a turn. Maybe I was tired or the mood dampened from lack of DFK and set limitations but I couldn’t stay hard to finish. She kindly offered to continue bj and she kept going for around 15min and I blew when she said to me “I want you to cum in my mouth”. Was not expecting that as it’s not in her description. Even with my inability to stay hard she took it on herself to get the job done. For that I was grateful.

thanks for the honest review Neroo

sounds interesting esp the 15mins bbbj what a trooper thats C X R Venus BBBJ level hahahaha

her body type and personality doesnt seem to fit my type though so might cycle through the other ones as there are just too many to try atm hahhaha

neroo
08-03-2024, 01:59 PM
I like a dolled up girl, was gonna try her last time but due to some reason, she couldn’t come to work and receptionist recommended me Susu instead, very pretty face but she’s the shy type and didn’t click with me

I've seen Susu before and agree pretty face but wasn't my type either. Apparently she's popular though so each to their own.

I got a vibe with Jade that she would attract more western than asian clientele. With her body type and her personality could imagine westerners going gaga over her. She told me she's usually busy with regulars.

neroo
08-03-2024, 02:06 PM
thanks for the honest review Neroo

sounds interesting esp the 15mins bbbj what a trooper thats C X R Venus BBBJ level hahahaha

her body type and personality doesnt seem to fit my type though so might cycle through the other ones as there are just too many to try atm hahhaha

I've only heard stories about Venus haha. When Jade got a grab hold of my p she was on a mission. How can I not come to such enthusiasm! Lol

I hear ya, she's not going to be everyone's type. And hopefully my AR can help other punters make an informed decision.

Jack-Jack
14-03-2024, 07:36 PM
I've only heard stories about Venus haha. When Jade got a grab hold of my p she was on a mission. How can I not come to such enthusiasm! Lol

I hear ya, she's not going to be everyone's type. And hopefully my AR can help other punters make an informed decision.

nice nice - Mission Complete! hahaha