PDA

View Full Version : 329b King St

Flyerr221
26-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Message from another site

329b King St under new ownership!

Please be advised that we are now under new ownership, however you can be sure of the same fantastic massage service that you are used to.

Our hours are still 10am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday.

Our rates are $30 for 30 minutes, $50for one hour.

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 03:39 PM
who is the new owner now? anyone knows?
will that be same boss running different shops?

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Message from another site

Our rates are $30 for 30 minutes, $50for one hour.

Same price as 501/532, HJ included ? or extra ?

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 04:23 PM
same price as 447, but 447 HJ not included

mrcookiemann
26-06-2012, 04:48 PM
When will the other shops in Newtown match the best price of 501/532?

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 06:38 PM
When will the other shops in Newtown match the best price of 501/532?

When their boss is as good a business man as David!!

Travelmate
26-06-2012, 07:55 PM
This is not that hard ...

GWEILO
26-06-2012, 08:02 PM
This is not that hard ...

LOL, only thing that David is good at is his commercial smile and his "Hellowoo". His so fob it's hilarious.

Charlie123
26-06-2012, 08:21 PM
I sometimes find david a difficult person to talk to and despite being a regular customer i dont really know him at all ... I've noticed that he gets on pretty well with the MLs though, most are fond of him

GWEILO
26-06-2012, 08:37 PM
I sometimes find david a difficult person to talk to and despite being a regular customer i dont really know him at all ... I've noticed that he gets on pretty well with the MLs though, most are fond of him

I'm not sure about the getting on well with the MLs, some don't like him but he is after all their boss. MLs are good at hiding that they don't like you, it's one of their traits that makes them special and I wish more WLs or KDolls could learn it too.

Charlie123
26-06-2012, 09:43 PM
Well i dont think he's going to be nominated for papasan of the year of anything ... And yeah hes a rotten boss in some ways (eg doesnt give the MLs any rostered time off at all during the day, doesnt give them any support when they have difficult customers) ... But on the other hand he doesnt take sexual advantage of the MLs himself or demand they do things they're not comfortable with ... So yeh, i guess he is what he is .. Unfair and unsupportive in some ways, but not a nasty or completely immoral person..

Mr Crash and Burn
27-06-2012, 02:52 PM
This thread has officially turned into "is David from 501 a good Papasan

howardpayne
06-07-2012, 08:52 PM
As there has been a change of proprietors, dropped in on to have a look about as such:) - did see a new lady whom i startled as i came out of the toilet (more about her upcoming).

Maggie warmly greeted me at the front door, looking great with her freshly dyed auburn hair and dressed in black pants and top. I first met Maggie earlier this year when I had 3 or 4 "two girl sessions" with her and yuki and she was an enthusiastic participant in these sessions. However, as I had never been alone with her I was curious as to what it would be like - my hunch was she'd be a little shy - although still worth a punt. Maggie is early thirties and from malaysia, she has slightly above average looks and body and incredibly soft skin.

$90 for 45 minutes was the agreed price and straight off Maggie strips. Its different the two of us alone so i let her do her version of massage and we chit-chat about the comings and goings of the place. I was surprised when she said twice "are you tired" but I think she found me somewhat inhibited than our previous encounters. This was true as this being our first time alone and I didn't know how this was going to play out - although she was relaxed and seemed very happy to see me - her hands did wander a few times right in between my thighs to ensure not all of me was tired:).

After a bit, she asks me if i'd like to turn over and the fun starts. She positioned herself at the head of the table giving me a great view of her breasts - aah yes her lovely soft breasts and those nipples which love attention. My head raises and my tongue goes into high speed action on her left nipple which responds immediately and some sighs from Maggie. The next 25 minutes or so we alternated between my mouth working on her nipples/breasts or her moving down the table to concentrate on rubbing/pulling my cock. She tells me to look how hard I am and I certainly was straining and discoloured. I thought she had applied plenty of oil, but more she gives it. Then she climbs onto the table, seems she had something she felt was necessary to be also applied to my cock. She sticks her snatch onto me and grinds her very hot slit hard up and down -- this is a temperature I loved taking - all through the massage she appeared to be enjoying herself and now I found how much she was:). Finished me off with a few tugs and i burst so hard it hurt.

Okay, I guess you could class me as a "regular" with her - so I didn't get this treatment coming in cold. Aside from great, sensual service she timed proceedings so I wouldn't blow till 40 minutes into the session. I'll be back-of course:). My only regret is I'd didn't pay $10 more and take an hour.

thursdays only

howardpayne
09-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Dropped over last friday to be greeted by bobo (one of the new co-leases) dressed in a white tshirt and tiny denim shorts. My initial reaction OMG,,,,,,,,what a package ....be lucky to be five foot ........32c breasts (i guess? and enhanced?) her tshirt was so tight her black bra was clearly visible and tiny shorts on a beautiful little ass and legs - topped off by an attractive face and shoulder length brown hair. When I looked at her, I felt a sexual charge run through my body which I don't often experience.

In the room, she says "you are a good customer". I said "how do you know that" and it turns out she was the girl I startled the previous saturday. I did say hello to her but she kept her face downturned so I didn't get a good look and was well covered in jeans and jumper. There i was thinking I'd nearly bumped into a shy little mouse - i got that wrong big time.

Wandering back from the loo bobo introduces me to jessica and asks if I would be interested in two girls. I just found a china doll who came to life but, of course, greedy me can't say no as jessica looks wicked as she smiles. I would have been satisfied if jessica had answered the door -- whilst she is of a bigger build - she did have a sexy demeanor
So i strip off and lay down. Jess comes in and then bobo- the tshirt is off and she is unhooking her bra then she stops as jess is looking at her - oh she says you do want us naked don't you?. $30 bucks each for this is fine with me. My eyes are stuck on bobo -- she obviously has a taste for expensive underwear .........nice lacy stuff .............the shorts come off and there's a sexy white g string.......i couldn't have dressed her better myself.

Something strange happened next - considering i was in a room with two naked women- bobo whips out a towel and starts a traditional massage on my shoulders-whilst jess massaged my inner thighs. Bobo's massage lasted approx 3-4 minutes , then she felt her breasts would be more appropriate - jess' hands moved under my body to start fondling my already straining cock.

After a while of this, I am asked if i'd like to turn over. The ladies run thier hands over my body with some nipple sucking and cock grabbing. Jess lays down next to me, positions herself so my mouth can feast on her ample breasts whilst Bobo tormented my cock further. At some stage duties were switched and bobo arched her beautiful tits over my mouth and jess took my discoloured prick in hand- as I still had a bit of time and was well and truly ready to blow i asked to lay off a bit ..............as i kept at bobo's boobs - but i didn't last long before i lost control blowing everywhere.

The place has changed its name to Venus Place.......................I left a happy man.

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Dropped over last friday to be greeted by bobo (one of the new co-leases) dressed in a white tshirt and tiny denim shorts. My initial reaction OMG,,,,,,,,what a package ....be lucky to be five foot ........32c breasts (i guess? and enhanced?) her tshirt was so tight her black bra was clearly visible and tiny shorts on a beautiful little ass and legs - topped off by an attractive face and shoulder length brown hair. When I looked at her, I felt a sexual charge run through my body which I don't often experience.

In the room, she says "you are a good customer". I said "how do you know that" and it turns out she was the girl I startled the previous saturday. I did say hello to her but she kept her face downturned so I didn't get a good look and was well covered in jeans and jumper. There i was thinking I'd nearly bumped into a shy little mouse - i got that wrong big time.

Wandering back from the loo bobo introduces me to jessica and asks if I would be interested in two girls. I just found a china doll who came to life but, of course, greedy me can't say no as jessica looks wicked as she smiles. I would have been satisfied if jessica had answered the door -- whilst she is of a bigger build - she did have a sexy demeanor
So i strip off and lay down. Jess comes in and then bobo- the tshirt is off and she is unhooking her bra then she stops as jess is looking at her - oh she says you do want us naked don't you?. $30 bucks each for this is fine with me. My eyes are stuck on bobo -- she obviously has a taste for expensive underwear .........nice lacy stuff .............the shorts come off and there's a sexy white g string.......i couldn't have dressed her better myself.

Something strange happened next - considering i was in a room with two naked women- bobo whips out a towel and starts a traditional massage on my shoulders-whilst jess massaged my inner thighs. Bobo's massage lasted approx 3-4 minutes , then she felt her breasts would be more appropriate - jess' hands moved under my body to start fondling my already straining cock.

After a while of this, I am asked if i'd like to turn over. The ladies run thier hands over my body with some nipple sucking and cock grabbing. Jess lays down next to me, positions herself so my mouth can feast on her ample breasts whilst Bobo tormented my cock further. At some stage duties were switched and bobo arched her beautiful tits over my mouth and jess took my discoloured prick in hand- as I still had a bit of time and was well and truly ready to blow i asked to lay off a bit ..............as i kept at bobo's boobs - but i didn't last long before i lost control blowing everywhere.

The place has changed its name to Venus Place.......................I left a happy man.

Hi brother Howard,

You are indeed a good customer of this shop i think way back when they first started.

Thanks for the new review, i am particular interested to know more about Jessica, i heard long time ago about a busty girl by that name in this shop but never tried, well, should i say that was when Mia and Sophie were both at 501 so if i need big natural breasts in Newtown, there were plenty up the road.

So would really appreciate if you can elaborate more on Jess's ample tits??

And if you can also confirm their current hourly rate and if HJ is standard inclusion?

Many thanks,

Cheers

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 10:14 AM
Hi brother Howard,

You are indeed a good customer of this shop i think way back when they first started.

Thanks for the new review, i am particular interested to know more about Jessica, i heard long time ago about a busty girl by that name in this shop but never tried, well, should i say that was when Mia and Sophie were both at 501 so if i need big natural breasts in Newtown, there were plenty up the road.

So would really appreciate if you can elaborate more on Jess's ample tits??

And if you can also confirm their current hourly rate and if HJ is standard inclusion?

Many thanks,

Cheers

How many girls are working per day? love to know!

howardpayne
09-07-2012, 11:26 AM
i was dazzled by bobo......so i am not the best judge re jess' breast size.....but they are on the biggish side .......with big nipples .....looks about 6 cost is $50 p/h ...amount for extras upto negotiation

2 girls working per day and i doubt this will change .......even in summer 2 girls were adequate