PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Dominatrix Mistree FETISH,DOMINATION,ROLEPLAY,BDSM,.

ladyau
18-03-2024, 05:06 PM
contact number

PH: 0426867797

Wechat ID ::ladyau777

Open time :10am to 8pm

Hi new Mistress Emily 25yo , 155cm, D cup from China good English and mandarin

I embody both harshness and kindness, demanding obedience yet showing generosity. As your Goddess, I possess an irresistible allure that will leave you addicted to me. It is important to understand that I require obedience, loyalty, and tributes, as I do not engage in sessions without them. Keep this in mind, my devoted puppies.

My ultimate bliss comes from wielding a whip or having a slave's balls beneath my boots. Ballbusting and chastity are particular delights for me. Financial domination, CBT, feet worship, ballbusting, humiliation, facesitting, whipping, spanking, and an array of other kinks enthrall me.

If you are new to exploring your own kinks and fetishes, I am the perfect Dominatrix for you. My maturity and gentler approach may be more appealing, but always remember that your Mistress will push your limits.

Dominatrix price

60mins $300 special offer $200 (now)

Strap on extra $50

ladyau
03-04-2024, 01:38 PM
Hi all, Mistress Emily , From China good English and mandarin,please make a booking

Let her dominate you and make you a committed slave!