PDA

View Full Version : General talk Saigon Princess Shop # 6

Backdraft69
18-03-2024, 08:36 PM
I see a new shop has opened up at 173a Concord Rd, North Strathfield.
That makes 4 RnT shops down that stretch of road plus Chill around the corner.
As with all new shops and businesses, I wish them all the best with their new shop.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Asiandaddy
18-03-2024, 09:10 PM
More competition should bring up the local game in order for them to keep their regulars. I also wish them the best of luck.

Do they have a outgoing special? Might pop in if they do lol

1inchguy
19-03-2024, 03:25 PM
6 shops. One owner? Must be rich mamasan

Spanky69
19-03-2024, 07:29 PM
I can guarantee not all would fire at once. I’m not putting the operation down it’s just a business fact. It’s very easy to open a shop but you cannot drive them all as good as you’d do yourself. Shop managers need to be hungry. To push the limit and go the extra mile. Not let punters walk etc. They must select management from within I’d say otherwise there'd be talking.

putsputs
19-03-2024, 10:06 PM
Hopefully the rooms are a bit more spacious and with better soundproofing. I could hear every bed creak and footstep at bexley and waterloo.

jaquedm1307
20-03-2024, 08:10 AM
Hopefully the rooms are a bit more spacious and with better soundproofing. I could hear every bed creak and footstep at bexley and waterloo.

One of the girls told me smallest room same size as biggest at Crana in St Marys and room more sound proof with music speakers located between rooms to block out noise

Chancharlie
20-03-2024, 08:24 AM
They’ve got three very spacious rooms there. All upstairs. Entry via discrete back lane. Rooms are very clean and nicely decored. One of the nicest shops I have been to.

johnny
20-03-2024, 08:56 AM
The quality is nowhere as good as 227 and Chill

Rodman
20-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Haven’t been to any of Saigons shops for a while
I found the quality of the girls had dropped so much
Can anyone confirm if there is any girls there now worth a revisit?

putsputs
20-03-2024, 09:46 AM
One of the girls told me smallest room same size as biggest at Crana in St Marys and room more sound proof with music speakers located between rooms to block out noise

That is good to know, might book at just this location then

DueNorth
20-03-2024, 01:14 PM
That’s if you weren’t deafened by the Lou day Viet pop

Spanky69
20-03-2024, 02:48 PM
The quality is nowhere as good as 227 and Chill

Girls or premises?

johnny
20-03-2024, 04:38 PM
Girls, in terms of both quality and quantity

jaquedm1307
20-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Drove past old SP on Queen St St Marys and steel shutter down - looks closed. Assuming coincides with opening of new shop in Concord

Spanky69
20-03-2024, 05:43 PM
Girls, in terms of both quality and quantity

Thanks for your intel. I’ve been to Chill several times but not to 227. There’s just so many around and when you find your fantasy you go back until the illusion fades and you start to see imperfections. Imperfections in the woman and imperfections in the premises.

@Johnny, why I asked about the premises. This is not about the women but the bathroom at Chill needs a freshen up. Sometimes I think the lampshades are going to catch on fire as they place paper and such to darken things down and I know it’s SOP in a lot of the shops. I’m not bagging Chill as I’ve seen worse and better elsewhere. It’s just an observation. Every place I go to has some issues. If you are in a shop often enough you’ll notice everything.

We are not perfect, but we are paying for perceived perfection and the experience. Maybe that’s human nature? To continually be on the lookout for the next better thing.

asiafever
20-03-2024, 07:58 PM
Drove past old SP on Queen St St Marys and steel shutter down - looks closed. Assuming coincides with opening of new shop in Concord

They no longer list in on their website as an address so yeah I date say it's gone.

johnny
20-03-2024, 09:53 PM
Thanks for your intel. I’ve been to Chill several times but not to 227. There’s just so many around and when you find your fantasy you go back until the illusion fades and you start to see imperfections. Imperfections in the woman and imperfections in the premises.

@Johnny, why I asked about the premises. This is not about the women but the bathroom at Chill needs a freshen up. Sometimes I think the lampshades are going to catch on fire as they place paper and such to darken things down and I know it’s SOP in a lot of the shops. I’m not bagging Chill as I’ve seen worse and better elsewhere. It’s just an observation. Every place I go to has some issues. If you are in a shop often enough you’ll notice everything.

We are not perfect, but we are paying for perceived perfection and the experience. Maybe that’s human nature? To continually be on the lookout for the next better thing.

Pffft! Who gives a shit about the bathroom and the lamp shades? The bathroom is more than functional and the lampshades do their job.
A shop can have the most beautiful bathroom and lamps but if the quality of the girls is below par then business will be quiet. Simple as that

Spanky69
21-03-2024, 09:36 AM
Pffft! Who gives a shit about the bathroom and the lamp shades? The bathroom is more than functional and the lampshades do their job.
A shop can have the most beautiful bathroom and lamps but if the quality of the girls is below par then business will be quiet. Simple as that

A hole in the ground is functional as a toilet too. Perhaps on my next adventure out bush I’ll check the massage shops that operate out of tents. Now that’d be interesting. Thanks for the idea to do just that. If the girls are great and business must be good then why not spend some money on improving things? Surely there must be a surplus. Other shops within a km? Seven according to Google.

How often do guys ask on this forum “does the place have a shower?” Have you looked at the shower head in the bathroom at that shop? Have you been in the bathroom when it stinks? Doubt it. Go take a walk around the bathroom and tell me your thoughts. Go look at the door, the door lock. Make sure you post the pics here. Easy to validate, as they say, a picture tells a thousand words.

Rodman
21-03-2024, 10:05 AM
Who’s the go to girl now at Saigon princess shops ?

QUOTE=Rodman;2988795]Haven’t been to any of Saigons shops for a while
Can anyone confirm if there is any girls there now worth a revisit?[/QUOTE]

trampslikeus55
21-03-2024, 10:17 AM
A hole in the ground is functional as a toilet too. Perhaps on my next adventure out bush I’ll check the massage shops that operate out of tents. Now that’d be interesting. Thanks for the idea to do just that. If the girls are great and business must be good then why not spend some money on improving things? Surely there must be a surplus. Other shops within a km? Seven according to Google.

How often do guys ask on this forum “does the place have a shower?” Have you looked at the shower head in the bathroom at that shop? Have you been in the bathroom when it stinks? Doubt it. Go take a walk around the bathroom and tell me your thoughts. Go look at the door, the door lock. Make sure you post the pics here. Easy to validate, as they say, a picture tells a thousand words.
Was a regular at 107 and can vouch that the bathroom could do with a makeover. I think you will find that that decision is more a landlord / leasor problem than anything else. As much as we all want better conditions it sometimes isn't that simple. The shop is usually spotless and well keep in the morning. Might not be the convenient time for you but there will be many here that think it is a a good shop with many good girls.
I think Saigon Princess will have its most problems in North Strathfield by providing it's standard R&T services. Their MO is available everywhere in the district. And within a kilometre FS is readily available any given day. Within a 5km radius there would be more than 30 shops. Anyway, I wish them well and good luck 😎

Aussieguyinsf
23-03-2024, 02:56 PM
Nah, went today. The place is a dump and the advertised ladyboy Cherry doesn’t have a dick.

Timeis629
23-03-2024, 03:11 PM
Looked on Locanto and only Crana 4 girls a day on offer and Sunday not posted.
Posted once before St Marys has around 10/12 massage shops and around 4/5 brothels - guess an over supply and Jessica only doing one day

trampslikeus55
23-03-2024, 08:25 PM
Sorry for the fail today. But I flagged Mia as the ladyboy at SP. Worked at Bexley today. Sometimes ladyboy in the description, sometimes not. But always states that she has a small finger 😁 I think you got handled today, just not the way you were expecting 🤨🤨

Aussieguyinsf
24-03-2024, 01:06 AM
Sorry for the fail today. But I flagged Mia as the ladyboy at SP. Worked at Bexley today. Sometimes ladyboy in the description, sometimes not. But always states that she has a small finger �� I think you got handled today, just not the way you were expecting ����

Well the shop flagged Cherry as a lady boy with a penis. For being dishonest and trying to make a quick dollar they will lose thousands of dollars of repeat business. And some people say I’m a shill for the shops? I am definitely not,

Saigon Princess, across multiple conversations with your different shops you blew it. Never again.

schloong
24-03-2024, 06:33 AM
Well the shop flagged Cherry as a lady boy with a penis. For being dishonest and trying to make a quick dollar they will lose thousands of dollars of repeat business. And some people say I’m a shill for the shops? I am definitely not,

Saigon Princess, across multiple conversations with your different shops you blew it. Never again.

Never been - never will...

Rustyman1980
25-03-2024, 11:54 PM
I'm curious about this too now, seems roster has changed a bit from last year, who were your fav go to at SP

A couple of the older milfs who still look 20-30s gave great BBBJ as standard

Who’s the go to girl now at Saigon princess shops ?

QUOTE=Rodman;2988795]Haven’t been to any of Saigons shops for a while
Can anyone confirm if there is any girls there now worth a revisit?[/QUOTE]

Aussieguyinsf
26-03-2024, 08:04 AM
Nah, they are dishonest and poor quality, avoid.

26-03-2024, 03:13 PM
Glory days of SP are definitely over.