PDA

View Full Version : Shop info kogarah - the new mecca?

Mike_23
27-03-2024, 07:11 AM
hi guys. a mate was passing thru kogarah yesterday and he got on the blower to me asking if i have been to kogarah lately. I said no and he siad get down here asap. evey third shop is a massage joint.

has anyone hit up all the new offerings in kogarah?

Mikey

Somebeardyfella
27-03-2024, 11:48 AM
My favourite one Monami closed a few weeks ago and haven't tried any of the others there, there's a few reviews around here if you search Kogarah though

Domk
28-03-2024, 06:59 AM
Yep get down to 2/20 Montgomery St,
Part 3 on the cards too, if they are interested.

Double_Adapter
28-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Koggie is somewhat building up, but a Mecca? Yeah nah... so tell him he's dreaming.
Campsie still remains the undisputed Rub 'n Tug capital of Australia. Just along the main drag of Beamish st and adjoining sixth, second, eighth, fourth etc avenues there's more shops, private's and independents per sqm than you can poke a stick at. Also that seedy and grotty vibe takes this suburb to the next level. And if you can't score a root or a raw dog then you're in the wrong game.

Mike_23
31-03-2024, 07:48 AM
used to frequent 2/20 long time ago. the back entrance was good. used to have this young viet girl. dfk. fingering. was so good. i was addictd and went 2x a week. she has long gone however