PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire V Dior - Smoking hot viet.

Sswilighy
31-03-2024, 08:24 PM
Firstly, thank you to reception. Always welcoming.

I know there has been a few reviews of her from others so never too late to add mine.

Basically imagine going to a club and seeing one of those hot viet chics. Its basically that. Viet looking, she has light brown/blonde hair (hard to tell in red right) but super clubbing feel. Wore a tight blue dress and high heels. Very hot. English is great conversation (I learnt alot about Vietnam!). Body is normal size, very fantastic but and her tan is amazing (brown skin). She says she keeps fit and goes to the beach and it shows.

Highlight is (as many others have said) is the service. Being fluent in english and a bit of a sex goddess (up there with the Jessie's of the world), she can dirty talk, moans, and her flexibility in some positions clearly shows (missionary with both legs up near her ears all by herself with no assistance!). Doggy was fantastic, plum butt and she knows how to arch her back which is amazing and hot. Like many others have said too, she has fantastic pussy control and can make it very very tight.

Overall amazing. Fantastic she is on the roster and a returner so if you ever can't find a girl you want, Dior is there and you KNOW the service is going to be good.

Awesome stuff.