PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Best Doubles Combo in Sydney!!

kapersky
26-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Anyone care to recommend the best doubles available in Sydney? Have been wanting to try a nice doubles PSE for a long time, but have yet to hear of any recommended.

Will any of the 5* girls do doubles and has anyone accomplished that before?

Cheers all!

Max Impact
26-06-2012, 10:38 PM
Look in AfterReport section for reports by jimmyk and ilovefs on 64Alexander@TarenPoint.

AHLUNGOR
26-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Most of our ladies do doubles

Just pick the 1 or 2 you like, the rest is FANTASY

For me is easy, a double dose of Singapore Slings:

Milo with 36 EE Cup and Rita with 36 DD Cup......haha

Cheers

cisco
27-06-2012, 12:06 AM
how about jamie and niko ? do they double ?

Alexlim
27-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Umm Good idea, what is a good combination?

wilisno
27-06-2012, 05:11 AM
Umm Good idea, what is a good combination?

Hahahahaha, little Chilli ! To team up with whom ? ;)

Alexlim
27-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Hahahahaha, little Chilli ! To team up with whom ? ;)

I'm thinking, who's the best for my team?

If I were General Brody, i might choose Hebe 555

Sergaent Brody
27-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Fuck I was going to keep this little secret myself ... But now you have guessed

Chilli and Hebe is what I do every time I feel like double . Love them both!

By the way, that's for promoting me to the rank of GenerEl, sir yes sir!

AHLUNGOR
27-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Fuck I was going to keep this little secret myself ... But now you have guessed

Chilli and Hebe is what I do every time I feel like double . Love them both!

By the way, that's for promoting me to the rank of GenerEl, sir yes sir!

Haha, i have never met Chilli, but Hebe i like very much, what a mouth, one of the best BBBJ and CIM ever, can easily be the anchor of any double act, you just leave your little borther to her complete control and disposal, then you can do whatever you want to do with the second girl and pull it out when you need to fuck, that is if Hebe hasnt KO you already.......lol

Good choice

Cheers

Alexlim
27-06-2012, 12:11 PM
Haha, i have never met Chilli, but Hebe i like very much, what a mouth, one of the best BBBJ and CIM ever, can easily be the anchor of any double act, you just leave your little borther to her complete control and disposal, then you can do whatever you want to do with the second girl and pull it out when you need to fuck, that is if Hebe hasnt KO you already.......lol

Good choice

Cheers

@Captain Brody, OK captain you may like be captain tain General, cause I promote General Wilisno before,
Our Truce might be end, we have to bid again 555 you make me interset Hebe again! cause she so nice and pretty but I wanna still keep Chilli as my base.

@Sir Ahlungor I'd lost Hebe before, and Chillii also ... I'm not sure how long is good enough for this spicy combination, I think Sam might answer us!

@5* MANAGEMENT, How long that is good for the spicy combination? Can you make combination for spicy kids?

eazylove4u
27-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Hey guys im a liftle slow, which shop does these hebe and chilli works for?

wilisno
27-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Hey guys im a liftle slow, which shop does these hebe and chilli works for?
You are very slow, hahaha ! They are all 5* City cuties !

ilovefs
27-06-2012, 08:33 PM
Look in AfterReport section for reports by jimmyk and ilovefs on 64Alexander@TarenPoint.

Oh, absolutely. I've only had 2 doubles, but Cici and Yuki I expected would be perfect, they are both hot and both friends, both slim and enthusiastic. I was not disappointed, you would not be either. 10/10 for Cici and Yuki! Cici and Rebecca where amazing too.