PDA

View Full Version : MyOutCall Yuri: A Before Report

cassius
10-03-2013, 04:00 PM
Ok I'm editing this to add the After Report.

The Before Report said:

Having known this heartstopper from a previous life, I thought i should do a first: a "before report". But not before I have secured my booking. If anything in the report proves wrong, Im a dutchman, and shall supplement this report (in Dutch of course) accordingly.

Yuri is really pretty. Classic Korean but without surgery. Beautiful soft smooth white l skin. Nice little assets. They probably woudn't keep her afloat in a storm, but perfectly formed. A face I could look at all day and all night. All neat and trim.

Attitude: Great dry sense of humour. Gotta love her company. I really LIKE her.

Service: stunning, spectacular, unique, unforgettable. Not for the faint hearted. Can't be described. You've got to experience her.

A great acquisition for MOC. Surprised there is no crown for this Queen.

The after Report:

I confidently did a 'before report' on Yuri, thinking is could capture her essence even though I had not sen her for some months. Wow was I wrong. I wrote about super hot experience she gives. So what happened, the most tender GFE you could imagine.

The thing about Yuri is she relates to you. What happens on the day happens because she captures your mood. No two experiences are the same. Not ever. Somehow she knows what is just right.

I had forgotten JUST how beautiful she is. She is truly beautiful Amazing face, perfect perfect skin, toned body. And I had forgotten JUST how great it is to be with her. Sassy. Personable.

She is a skilled lover. A very very skilled and dedicated lover. But forget the description of professional. With her it is a very personal service.

Dit meisje is verbazingwekkend. Mis haar niet.

wilisno
10-03-2013, 04:10 PM
Having known this heartstopper from a previous life, I thought i should do a first: a "before report". But not before I have secured my booking. If anything in the report proves wrong, Im a dutchman, and shall supplement this report (in Dutch of course) accordingly.

Yuri is really pretty. Classic Korean but without surgery. Beautiful soft smooth white l skin. Nice little assets. They probably woudn't keep her afloat in a storm, but perfectly formed. A face I could look at all day and all night. All neat and trim.

Attitude: Great dry sense of humour. Gotta love her company. I really LIKE her.

Service: stunning, spectacular, unique, unforgettable. Not for the faint hearted. Can't be described. You've got to experience her.

A great acquisition for MOC. Surprised there is no crown for this Queen.
I'm glad you've done this for Yuri, a lovely girl, I love her too ! You should follow this up with an After Report ?

cassius
10-03-2013, 04:31 PM
based on past experience I expect to be way too exhausted 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

cassius
10-03-2013, 04:51 PM
it's hard to type when my hands are still trembling .......

wilisno
10-03-2013, 06:48 PM
it's hard to type when my hands are still trembling .......

What ? Your 2 posts are 20 minutes apart, you've seen her already ? :miao:

cassius
10-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Ok i've update this to an after report. No the trembling before was anticipation. the trembling now is exhaustion.

wilisno
10-03-2013, 10:23 PM

All neat and trim ? Which face you're talking about ? :miao:

cassius
10-03-2013, 11:15 PM
ha ha. all is perfect, taunt, tight and trim. As you know!

MyOutCall Australia
12-03-2013, 05:38 AM
Thanks cassius brotha for your before/after report.

yes, We do NOT have the permission to change thread title. It is a bug. pls Report to admin again!

I've reported this bug to admin 152 times.

Last words, you never forget my description yeah!

MyOutCall.COM

cassius
12-03-2013, 04:25 PM
it's fine.... we know what you dream about :)

wilisno
12-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Wow ! yuri's photos just got better and better on the website !!!

MyOutCall Australia
13-03-2013, 08:03 AM
it's fine.... we know what you dream about :)

haha, at least there is a HUGE.

cassius
14-03-2013, 08:03 AM
yeah the sitting photo is the best likeness. The standing one doesn't really do her justice though.

MyOutCall Australia
14-03-2013, 11:22 AM
The Standing one is good for me . :sweat:

cassius
14-03-2013, 09:54 PM
but don't you miss a photo showing that aspect that you dream about?

wilisno
14-03-2013, 10:37 PM
The standing shot makes her legs look shorter !

MyOutCall Australia
14-03-2013, 11:23 PM
haha, You wont forget it

cassius
05-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Amazing return factor on Yuri. Highly addictive.

MyOutCall Australia
05-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Amazing return factor on Yuri. Highly addictive.

haha, now you know Queen Yuri checked this forum everyday yeah?

she will be happy to see your promotion of her.

cassius
05-04-2013, 11:09 AM
Ha ha she does not need my promotion with the return factor she attracts! I didn't know she read the forum though . I will be blushing when I see her next!

wilisno
05-04-2013, 07:10 PM
If anyone thinks Kgirls are not providing good service, he should come and meet Yuri, she will redefine the word " Good service " in the highest standard ! The best Kgirl since Irene !

MyOutCall Australia
06-04-2013, 04:56 AM
If anyone thinks Kgirls are not providing good service, he should come and meet Yuri, she will redefine the word " Good service " in the highest standard ! The best Kgirl since Irene !

I agree:miao: