PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Imari - very friendly service oriented Ginza girl

boofhead
04-04-2024, 08:00 PM
Been seeing caucasian WL’s too many times these days, I missed having Japanese cuisine. So I booked Ageha rather late minute-ish. Got late night slot, bit late but that’s better than having blue balls. Came to GE around midnight and waited in the lounge. 15-20 minutes past my booking time, was given bad news, Ageha was unable to continue working that night. Damn you whoever made her [emoji192] painful that night [emoji35][emoji1].
Since I was already there, went ahead with anyone available at that time. Given 3 options, a C girl, V, and the pick goes to J Imari. I always prefer J over C/V, because I found many C/V dont allow FIV - more on this later.

Was given one of the rooms in the bottom floor. Waited for a bit then on comes Imari. To be very honest, looks wise, she’s not the prettiest, but her body is just [emoji1419]. No fat, almost can see her six packs. Look wise, below average if you compare to the usual high-quality Ginza level. Very good service. As in; shower bbbj in shower and in bed, tounge play during bbbj. Very friendly and accomodating WL. I guess the only disappointment (and one of my worst pet peeves) she doesnt allow FIV :( Well, she didnt say “no” explicitly, but when I inserted 1 finger, she shudders and jolted, so I know what that means…
Anyways, nice perky boobs. I hate droopy boob, and hers were anything but [emoji1419]. Right size, not too big, not too small (I prefer small & perky than big & droopy). Shaven clean down there. Labias and nipples were a bit dark, but it was alright. Cant see them properly with the red lights anyways. My guess is she’s in her mid 20’s, and quite experienced. All in all, good experience.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 8/10
WIR: Probably not. Too many good talents in Ginza that I still need to try.

Recommended if you prefer service over looks.
Not recommended if you like eyecandy (like me).