PDA

View Full Version : General talk ML told me to try another ML

Timeis629
05-04-2024, 08:04 PM
Had two 2 MLs suggesting I try another ML. One ML suggested their sister and the other suggested a new shop arrival. Guess I could read it different ways. Oh yes I did try the sister and it was a WOW. Never told either sister I had been with the other.
Any similar experiences?

Nelly69
05-04-2024, 08:39 PM
haha yeah, I get that. Especially Thai girls, they don't care who you go with.

asiafever
05-04-2024, 08:42 PM
Had two 2 MLs suggesting I try another ML. One ML suggested their sister and the other suggested a new shop arrival. Guess I could read it different ways. Oh yes I did try the sister and it was a WOW. Never told either sister I had been with the other.
Any similar experiences?

A REAL sister, or a 'sister'? Plenty of girls have claimed to be sisters but were just merely good friends, like we call a mate 'brother'.
So real sisters, no, but girls who were really close and called themselves 'sisters' and were advertised as such, yes, but no there was no recommendation to see the other. One said "If you ever see my sister, you're DEAD." There were circumstances around that...
And yeah very rarely had mls recommend another girl, though usually it was in relation to a double.

Timeis629
05-04-2024, 08:45 PM
It was a real sister

bonpopp
05-04-2024, 09:00 PM
It was a real sister

Was this at Parramatta Blossom by chance? Very similar thing happened to me; there’s a Thai pair in there (real sisters).

11Bravo
06-04-2024, 10:36 AM
It's a way to share the wealth with the "receiving sister". And good for the "sending sister" as reciprocity will be expected.

Nelly69
06-04-2024, 12:58 PM
Thai girls calls their friends sisters, its one of those lost in translation things. I doubt most girls would want their blood sisters knowing or doing the same job.

but I keep getting requests like this with the Thai Girls at 161 Chatswood.

Timeis629
06-04-2024, 08:37 PM
Was this at Parramatta Blossom by chance? Very similar thing happened to me; there’s a Thai pair in there (real sisters).
No not that establishment - the sisters I am talking about have basically disappeared

aussiegaigin
06-04-2024, 09:09 PM
. Never told either sister I had been with the other.
Any similar experiences?
I bet you might have been discussed and compared for performance.

Japanese girls are happy to share their conquests around.

bungbang
25-04-2024, 10:53 AM
It was a real sister
I used to see 2 real sisters at SP, they had left SP for a while now