PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J Yui (U and I Together) – Finally Saw the UNICORN And boy she delivered

Jack-Jack
10-04-2024, 07:52 PM
J Yui (U and I Together) – Finally Saw the Unicorn and boy she delivered

So heres the low down on Yui from my perspective:
Face: very nice natural face with a party girl type make up but not quite the ‘Gyaru’ look either.
Face 8-8.5

Just my opinion but for the chinese guys out there Yui gives a very uncanny resemblance to her
https://members.tripod.com/giging_1/bobochancutiesite/id1.html

Body 9

Service 8.5

Detailed AR here - http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?123489-Ginza-AR-(Annual-Report-2023)-who-s-your-MMA-(Most-Memorable-Asian)/page14

Shes a free spirited girl hence Unicorn and didn’t say no to positions or restrict you in pussy play and tit sucking. Having said that please still treat her with respect as shes very sweet and has plans to come back again after going back to Japan so lets not change her mind on that

catch this Unicorn if you can boys i think shes hers for another 2 or so weeks.

Peace - Jack Jack

putsputs
10-04-2024, 11:12 PM
Nice, I just read your detailed AR, and I 100percent agree. She is a westernised J girl who is really genuine, no FOAM. Personally, I find her body to be amazing, under the right lighting, I can see abs.

Just 2 more weeks? i better book her before she leaves, thanks for that jackjack.

Ukarian Victory
11-04-2024, 12:17 AM
Thanks Jack. Compared with Asahi, who is better in your eyes?

Jack-Jack
11-04-2024, 04:49 PM
Nice, I just read your detailed AR, and I 100percent agree. She is a westernised J girl who is really genuine, no FOAM. Personally, I find her body to be amazing, under the right lighting, I can see abs.

Just 2 more weeks? i better book her before she leaves, thanks for that jackjack.

Cheers bro

Yea I think the westernised J Girl is a big factor as they are so rare last one I can think of is maybe AbC Jade And K Hanna have a feeling maybe J Mayu too but never seen her

And yea she’s here for about another 2 weeks but since it’s so rare she appears on roster suggest you to book asap hahaha she did say she’s likely be back but she’s not the first girl that’s told me that so better book her while she’s here

The con to being so hard to book cos of her schedule is also a pro in that ur bound to get her at 100% full energy levels and 0 JPS

Jack-Jack
11-04-2024, 05:12 PM
Thanks Jack. Compared with Asahi, who is better in your eyes?

Hmmm that’s a tough one bro…! Maybe others that have seen her and Asahi would like to hear your thoughts/comparison…but for me they are a bit different..

Yui is defs younger more fit and toned and very party vibe typa girl one I could definitely see being at the club scene
The vibe and energy she gives off is like a girl you been dating for couple of months

Asahi slightly older and her very toned body is cos of her diet Pilates/yoga and the fact she takes great care of her body she made me a special drink once hahaha
Asahi is like a honey wife you do sexy stuff with but yui gives me the debauchery feeling

Not sure if the above helps or makes it more confusing hahaha

Ukarian Victory
11-04-2024, 05:29 PM
Hmmm that’s a tough one bro…! Maybe others that have seen her and Asahi would like to hear your thoughts/comparison…but for me they are a bit different..

Yui is defs younger more fit and toned and very party vibe typa girl one I could definitely see being at the club scene
The vibe and energy she gives off is like a girl you been dating for couple of months

Asahi slightly older and her very toned body is cos of her diet Pilates/yoga and the fact she takes great care of her body she made me a special drink once hahaha
Asahi is like a honey wife you do sexy stuff with but yui gives me the debauchery feeling

Not sure if the above helps or makes it more confusing hahaha

Thanks bro for the info.

I saw your rating of face and body on these two ladies are of the same level.

Yui is more fit and toned than Asahi? Really??? I thought Asahi is fit and toned enough for me and looks like Yui is even better which made me excited already.

Does Yui have natural beauty and no tattoos?

Jack-Jack
11-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Thanks bro for the info.

I saw your rating of face and body on these two ladies are of the same level.

Yui is more fit and toned than Asahi? Really??? I thought Asahi is fit and toned enough for me and looks like Yui is even better which made me excited already.

Does Yui have natural beauty and no tattoos?

Sorry I take that back…. Didn’t add the right context

Asahi reckon is just the right body like perfect size 6 any thinner is like unhealthy thin I can’t rmb asahi I think some part of her body can feel her bones? It’s been a while sorry I think her hip and ribs and she is smaller cup size like A

Yui is toned and fit maybe not slim but her toned is elevated cos she’s fit and exercises but also has firm skin cos youth but I’d say she is more size 6-7? Her arms and legs bigger than asahi big for Asian standard slim for western standard

I think yui slightly more meaty IRL vs photos

Yui is clean and absolutely no tattoos

Yea natural beauty couldn’t see any work done on face or boobs

I don’t really want to compare the 2 as Asahi holds a special spot in my rankings and her smiles are more like cheeky smiles from your wife in terms of flirting level while Yui is like cheeky smile with side of hidden slutiness from her flirting

Asahi isn’t in my collection list cos I try to keep it to current workin girls only but if she was she’d be in S Tier
If you seen asahi you know what I mean by that aura and charisma Asahi carries that keeps drawing you back in…. yui is not there yet when reception asked where the missing score is said you know I can’t give 10 they are reserved scores for legendary girls like asahi and ice I can’t give them out like candy hahaha