PDA

View Full Version : Other Hurstville Asian Massage - Laura

puntinwest
12-04-2024, 02:01 PM
Checked Hurstville 18 Ormonde massage this morning, as they got new lady called Laura who is tall and young, should be around 170cm, with long leg and friendly. Claim she got E cup via message, and surprisingly great body shape and really busty girl when I saw her, medium size.

Average massage service at part one and everything is available at part 2. She asked me if I need the full, but I only got $110, so I only ask for the NHJ and totally is for $95, tipped her additional $15 as more than I expected, should definitely go for the Fs or at least NBJ tomorrow.

The website photo seems a bit different and she told me afraid recognise by her classmate, I would highly recommenced this tall and busty Asian lady.

c1teh9
12-04-2024, 02:25 PM
Checked Hurstville 18 Ormonde massage this morning, as they got new lady called Laura who is tall and young, should be around 170cm, with long leg and friendly. Claim she got E cup via message, and surprisingly great body shape and really busty girl when I saw her, medium size.

Average massage service at part one and everything is available at part 2. She asked me if I need the full, but I only got $110, so I only ask for the NHJ and totally is for $95, tipped her additional $15 as more than I expected, should definitely go for the Fs or at least NBJ tomorrow.

The website photo seems a bit different and she told me afraid recognise by her classmate, I would highly recommenced this tall and busty Asian lady.

You pay $110 all up inc massage?

puntinwest
12-04-2024, 02:43 PM
Yes, $110 incl massage, service and $15 tips, lol, recommended.

c1teh9
12-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Yes, $110 incl massage, service and $15 tips, lol, recommended.

Very nice ......!

Johny77
12-04-2024, 04:49 PM
There have been a few fake reviews in relation to this shop.

This review sounds genuine.

Massagecreep
12-04-2024, 09:43 PM
I disagree, this is another advertorial by a shop promoting OP (look at his history)

Johny77
12-04-2024, 09:58 PM
I disagree, this is another advertorial by a shop promoting OP (look at his history)

Giving someone the benefit of the doubt. When will I learn :(