PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Beautiful K girl K Hee Joo. Worth a go.

Jazybro1982
14-04-2024, 07:43 PM
Seems I can't stay away from punting recently 🥵

A few girls were on offer this time, all cute it was a hard choice but chose K girl Hee Joo as she had an outstanding profile saying she’s booked out often and I’m feeling like Korean today ,she didn't disappoint starting off with a nice shower together some kisses in the shower dry up off to the bed we went, she started with a ticklish cat-bath all over me (she likes guys that shave she said ), some DFK then onto Bj her Bj was skilful with some deep throat and light gagging(assisted by me..). Onto cowgirl then and she suprised with a reasonably tight snatch! Went a couple of minutes in this position then switched to reverse cowgirl where she really ramped up the tempo! Little bro couldn't handle it any-longer. I decided to finished in doggy.
Had a little rest time chitchat a little with nice massage and body slides followed by one of the best HJ's i’ve had in some time. All in a great finish on her breast to a nice session!

I probably got off more on her looks I found her really attractive. Really pretty face, slim body just how I like them. Did I mention her face? Wow. I'd definitely see her again when I’m craving Korean or I’m in the area.