PDA

View Full Version : General talk Cock position in legit massage

JIMTAM2016
17-04-2024, 01:19 PM
When you go to legit massage, what is your penis position when facing down.

I'm talking about the legit one, when they allow you to be nude up.

I'm in dilemma myself. I usually put between my legs if I am kinda open to any extra that day. But, some days I'm too tired and only want to have a good legit massage focused on glute (no undies), and no other interests. But not sure should I still put between my legs?
Feel contradicting myself.

GoldfishMan
17-04-2024, 02:22 PM
I put them pointing straight down between my legs. That’s just more comfortable, no other reason ;-)

Johny77
17-04-2024, 07:15 PM
The few times I have been for a massage, some for legit others, hoping for extras, always pointing down. Much like Goldfish, for no others reason other than comfort. Otherwise I am placing my body weight on it and that is not comfortable at all.

Rdlr84
17-04-2024, 10:04 PM
Haven't been to a massage place where I start ass up in a while but when I do, I just let it positon naturally. Usually its pointing up and pressed underneath my belly. I feel pointing down gets a bit uncomfortable when I get hard.

melo15
17-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Definitely pointing straight down, I love it when they accidentally touch it when rubbing the inside of my thighs

GoldfishMan
17-04-2024, 11:59 PM
Haven't been to a massage place where I start ass up in a while but when I do, I just let it positon naturally. Usually its pointing up and pressed underneath my belly. I feel pointing down gets a bit uncomfortable when I get hard.
Hard on the get go in a legit massage, bro? How do you do that?
I mean sure in an RNT when I'm pumping to see a certified hottie/regular, but if that were the case I'd be all over her the moment she walked into the room. Usually no part 1 in those scenarios, lol...

Rdlr84
18-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Hard on the get go in a legit massage, bro? How do you do that?
I mean sure in an RNT when I'm pumping to see a certified hottie/regular, but if that were the case I'd be all over her the moment she walked into the room. Usually no part 1 in those scenarios, lol...

Ah fair call, I somehow totally missed the "legit" part. Yeah almost always no part 1 in my case.

scotindeeppuss
18-04-2024, 01:15 AM
When you go to legit massage, what is your penis position when facing down.

I'm talking about the legit one, when they allow you to be nude up.

I'm in dilemma myself. I usually put between my legs if I am kinda open to any extra that day. But, some days I'm too tired and only want to have a good legit massage focused on glute (no undies), and no other interests. But not sure should I still put between my legs?
Feel contradicting myself.

penis has its own head and may move left right up down depending on circumstances ;)

Stubbies4Lyf
18-04-2024, 03:35 AM
Come on man.

Please don't tell me anyone is actually opting to squash their poor schlong under their belly - It didn't even occur to me anyone would think of doing that?

Whether you want extras or not, just let it hang comfortably. If you're shy, just keep your undies on.

Would much rather keep my undies on than inflict that kind of discomfort, and pain, on myself.

Skidmark
18-04-2024, 05:39 AM
It’s never comfortable when you’ve got a stiffy

CFH
18-04-2024, 05:34 PM
pointing down for sure

Rdlr84
23-04-2024, 08:44 PM
I went to an RnT joint just to confirm this and yes my lil bro naturally tucks under the belly on the massage table.

Skidmark
23-04-2024, 08:56 PM
I went to an RnT joint just to confirm this and yes my lil bro naturally tucks under the belly on the massage table.

You went to a rub and tug and watched your bro while he got a massage I know you’re supposed to look after family but there is a line hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double_Adapter
24-04-2024, 07:52 PM
There's only 3 fucken legitimate cock positions - inside pussy, ass or mouth

Trooper23
24-04-2024, 08:39 PM
Massage first up

If you want them to start playing down

SmithChips
26-04-2024, 10:22 PM
Had a few accidental touches to the cock during legit massages when positioned straight down. Some girls like to do a few accidental brushes and tease in legit massages which is always fun.

Trooper23
26-04-2024, 11:26 PM
Had a few accidental touches to the cock during legit massages when positioned straight down. Some girls like to do a few accidental brushes and tease in legit massages which is always fun.

Is it an accident though, or are just seeing how you react or is it a hint to ask for extras

dwx
27-04-2024, 08:33 PM
I often wear boxers underwear, so If I go for a legit and they say get undress, but leave underwear on, then I tuck my joystick in front and behave.
Yet a few times at a legit, I have let my joystick point down where the little head is just about sticking out beside one leg.
Then while they are rubbing hands up each side of that leg and their fingers tips bump my little head, some act like nothing happened, but next rub up the leg will well miss another hit.
A few will do it again, like it just part of the job, with no more or less hit contact.

Most of the time they move on like it happens and just continue with a good massage.

If they don’t say to leave underwear on, I will very often take off. and point the joystick down between closed legs. :cool2:

rubatugtug
29-04-2024, 08:52 PM
Once the accidental touches start do you spread your legs for more or stay in the same position in case they disappear

AHLUNGOR
30-04-2024, 10:34 AM
There's only 3 fucken legitimate cock positions - inside pussy, ass or mouth

Mate, you missed out a very important one, between a pair of big tits !

It’s called Spanish! Titty fuck, breasts slides, breasts sex or whatever other names you could think of……… haha

One for the breasts lovers

Cheers

Spicks
01-05-2024, 02:45 AM
Mate, you missed out a very important one, between a pair of big tits !

It’s called Spanish! Titty fuck, breasts slides, breasts sex or whatever other names you could think of……… haha

One for the breasts lovers

Cheers

Men of culture :cool:

hornyman
01-05-2024, 06:42 PM
Ahlungor = god-tier breast lover! :D