PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

Jack-Jack
25-04-2024, 07:49 PM
J Momoka – TOFTT Cute & Innocent Uni girl vibes – Jacks Lil Waifu – ultimate pocket rocket

Overall B tier in my category of J Girls

Face and looks 7.5 – 8

Body 8 – 8.5

Service 8

Overall WIR? – yes she was defs a good punt and going in blind with only intel from reception that she is cute and my type and feedback so far is good I am glad I wasn’t disappointed and it wasn’t a dud punt

Detailed AR
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?123489-Ginza-AR-(Annual-Report-2023)-who-s-your-MMA-(Most-Memorable-Asian)/page16

buttsoup
25-04-2024, 10:34 PM
I saw her too yesterday and she's like the JAV equivalent of Kurea Hasumi petite version.

putsputs
26-04-2024, 09:47 AM
I saw her too yesterday and she's like the JAV equivalent of Kurea Hasumi petite version.

Woah, a petite Kurea Hasumi. Was the service also Kurea Hasumi levels?

Jack-Jack
26-04-2024, 02:07 PM

Niceeee bro where would you rank her in the Tier list among the other j girls?

Jack-Jack
26-04-2024, 02:09 PM
Woah, a petite Kurea Hasumi. Was the service also Kurea Hasumi levels?

Lmaooo I have no idea who the jav girl is but just googled and yea looks like her a bit minus the big ass and big rack but those cute big doll eyes and puppy face when she getting fucked is like Momoka

If you like reiko you should enjoy Momoka who is much younger more toned than slim to the point of bony and lot less foam

putsputs
26-04-2024, 05:45 PM
Lmaooo I have no idea who the jav girl is but just googled and yea looks like her a bit minus the big ass and big rack but those cute big doll eyes and puppy face when she getting fucked is like Momoka

If you like reiko you should enjoy Momoka who is much younger more toned than slim to the point of bony and lot less foam

Thanks Jackjack, will see if I can book her before she leaves

inkberry
27-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Was able to see Momoka on her last day before she flies home. Was ok. Can tell she isn't too experienced with her service. Kissing and blowjob both really light. She is really small so couldn't take me very well too unfortunately and I am not massive. She did let me face fuck her gently though so points for that. Even with the slighty lacklustre service for me I really enjoyed myself because of her personality.

Jack-Jack
06-05-2024, 10:48 PM
Thanks Jackjack, will see if I can book her before she leaves

Looks like she’s come back early bro…. Defs squeeze in a slot with her (45mins I reckon) I think you’ll have a good time vibing with her personality but talk slow or use translator as there’s virtually no English hahahaha

Rub101
06-05-2024, 11:54 PM
Looks like she’s come back early bro…. Defs squeeze in a slot with her (45mins I reckon) I think you’ll have a good time vibing with her personality but talk slow or use translator as there’s virtually no English hahahaha

Wtf she's back already. Want to see her again just because of her enthusiasm, i haven't seen anyone as eager as her yet. Shes so tiny so anyone reading please be gentle with her so I can have my turn when I'm back in Sydney :D