PDA

View Full Version : Question Bella Vista and surrounds

trip
29-04-2024, 12:09 AM
I've done some digging around here, wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Bella vista (B2B). I know Bliss Therapy is good but no idea on their roster.

Any other places? Kellyville isn't too far away I guess. But Bliss is so secluded and discrete!

Wigglyworm
30-04-2024, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=trip;3022184]I've done some digging around here, wondering if anyone has any recommendations for Bella vista (B2B). I know Bliss Therapy is good but no idea on their roster.

Any other places? Kellyville isn't too far away I guess. But Bliss is so secluded and discrete![/QUOTB

Be nice if they did Wechat and a roster with pictures of the girls. I always found it a bit hit and miss

Mrmax
30-04-2024, 06:01 PM
You could try leabons lane Seven Hills check lacanto for roster pics.

mindboggler
01-05-2024, 08:31 AM
Bliss used to have a couple of hotties that I visited multiple times… Sarah from Thailand and Coco from China, however both are now gone. They still had the odd young ML there, and when I say young I mean in their 20s, which kept me interested and visiting.

In the last 4-5 times I’ve gone (all this year), they have only had 40-50+ oldies and even some trans / ladyboys on the roster. One I recently stayed with called Mimi looked OK enough in the quick intro however to my unwelcome surprise (well, depends on one’s perspective, doesn’t it?) it was clear they are (or once were) a man when they stripped and got up close and personal. Sigh… got a handy and out of there.

This might be controversial, but to my eyes not an insignificant proportion of Thai WLs look like they aren’t genuinely female. The face structure, or height and build, or other features look masculine. Weird… I don’t feel that way about other Asian WLs.