PDA

View Full Version : Question Honest but wierd kink question

greatexpectations29
10-05-2024, 10:48 PM
Fellow punters, i'm back with another n00b question.

And in case this comes up, no, despite of my username ending with two numbers, I have never dated an ML, nor do I have a desire to blab to you extensively about texting with one.

My question is that I have a real kink for boob sucking. I can do it for a really long time, often until a WL is sick and tired and stops me.

Any opinions on me booking time with a WL and telling her no FS, just me sucking her titties until they fall off? would this be ok under 'standard service' or be considered as an extra?

I'm happy to do a crappy place like Belville or poplar given that i'm not sticking my wick in them.

aussiegaigin
11-05-2024, 10:57 AM
THis is something you would have to negotiate with the girl. I'd guess most of them would be used to odd requests from clients.

Kiki kong
11-05-2024, 11:35 AM
I'd agree just neg with the lady, even hit up the mama/papasan to get some info to see if one of their girls are ok to do so. Really at the end of the day, it comes down to price.
Finding a ML or WL with non sensitive nips is the very first step. Too many girls complain about their sensitive nips and hate them being sucked or played with.

Double_Adapter
11-05-2024, 06:59 PM
I'd agree just neg with the lady, even hit up the mama/papasan to get some info to see if one of their girls are ok to do so. Really at the end of the day, it comes down to price.
Finding a ML or WL with non sensitive nips is the very first step. Too many girls complain about their sensitive nips and hate them being sucked or played with.

Smaller tits are generally more sensitive to nipple play than the big cans.
Bolt-ons also impact the sensitivity of nipple play.

SmithChips
11-05-2024, 10:27 PM
Weird is the correct spelling by the way, not wierd.

ReginaldBubbles
11-05-2024, 11:01 PM
Fellow punters, i'm back with another n00b question.

And in case this comes up, no, despite of my username ending with two numbers, I have never dated an ML, nor do I have a desire to blab to you extensively about texting with one.

My question is that I have a real kink for boob sucking. I can do it for a really long time, often until a WL is sick and tired and stops me.

Any opinions on me booking time with a WL and telling her no FS, just me sucking her titties until they fall off? would this be ok under 'standard service' or be considered as an extra?

I'm happy to do a crappy place like Belville or poplar given that i'm not sticking my wick in them.

I'm still sceptical

JC74
11-05-2024, 11:44 PM
Just ask, maybe the ML/WL also likes it, you might get a discount, who knows. :smile:

12-05-2024, 10:30 AM
I know an ML who gets off to this. DM me

greatexpectations29
12-05-2024, 03:10 PM

thank you friend. Unfortunately I don't have the 5 posts required to PM anyone yet, sooo :(

erectified
16-05-2024, 01:31 PM

Pm sent bro, thanks!

Jimbo1
16-05-2024, 03:00 PM
Who doesn't love a good titty in the mouth!

Umitabi
16-05-2024, 09:50 PM
OP was never breast fed or breast fed too much

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:23 AM
Talking to ita buttrose, did you really fuck him