PDA

View Full Version : General talk Age

jenlai29
15-05-2024, 12:35 PM
So I’m 26 Years old. Been punting since I was 19.

First punt was at VIP 69 around Town Hall. I was so scared back then cause I thought it was illegal and what not. I even asked my mate to come with me in case there was any trouble.

The madame asked for my ID back then. I ended up fucking this Thai girl with a massive dragon tattoo on her back. Wish I lost my virginity to a Ginza babe instead though. Was a dud punt cause she wasnt even into it.

Been punting since. I usually go once a week nowadays. Looking to slow down more since I’m in a relationship at the moment. (I think I have an addiction). I love a good massage and a happy ending!

How old are you and how long have you been punting for? Where is your favourite shop at the moment?

cplurt2
15-05-2024, 12:53 PM
I've been punting longer than you have been alive. My fave shop is the one I'm going to next. Thing is they love your money not you. Sure they appreciate the polite words but I'm 99.999 percent sure some rich cunt making it rain Dolla Dolla bills is going to get the girls and we just sit on the couch leaving farts in it till it's our turn for sloppy fourths

JuneC
15-05-2024, 12:56 PM
i'm 78 and has been punting since yo mama was born. I love a good punt! Got few wives, kids and grandkids. I'm addicted but it better than being addicted to drugs. I love the smell of a pussy in the morning

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 03:45 PM
I am 53 , who gives a fuck

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 03:46 PM
Lucky I wasn't born In some places and been married now

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 03:47 PM
Pussy-cat is always available

andrewv
15-05-2024, 03:58 PM
I’m so old, I was one of the first clients of Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest when they first opened around 1987 and it had only 2 rooms. I’m pretty sure I’ve spent enough on punting to have paid off a mortgage or two in that 37+ year period.

In those old days in the late 1980s, 90% of the girls were not Asian and the price you paid included nudity from the start of the session and no fractional fees. If the girl gave you FS you simply tipped her at the end.

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:06 PM
I was born in 1970, a fantastic year

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:07 PM
Years later , one year later

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:08 PM
We landed on the moon

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:10 PM
Just having a beer, in a pub ...

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:12 PM
out the front of a pub

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:13 PM
Going to find a cigarette

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Lucky the rain has stopped

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:18 PM
Going to look for a cigarette

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:21 PM
A nice evening to walk about

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:27 PM
Time to sober up

Coxswain
15-05-2024, 04:28 PM
Sorry for sounding

11Bravo
15-05-2024, 04:47 PM
Myself, I'm old enough to have learned touch typing on a TYPEWRITER, so I do understand a <CR>. But then I'm not a spammer, who, at best, is trying to up his post count with meaningless one-liners sent in rapid succession. A sure sign of a wanna-be.

ryanpumper
15-05-2024, 04:49 PM
You need help cunt stfu

ReginaldBubbles
15-05-2024, 05:18 PM
i'm 78 and has been punting since yo mama was born. I love a good punt! Got few wives, kids and grandkids. I'm addicted but it better than being addicted to drugs. I love the smell of a pussy in the morning

Well that explains a lot.

andrewv
15-05-2024, 05:29 PM
Hey, @coxswain: you are not welcome here if you keep being stupid with you silly posts.
Other punters will ignore you and you’ll never get replies.

Abracadabra
16-05-2024, 12:52 AM

I doff my hat JC!!
What are you longevity secrets if I may ask?

jenlai29
16-05-2024, 04:12 PM
I’d agree. Id rather be addicted to punting than alcohol or drugs of gambling…..

jenlai29
16-05-2024, 04:14 PM
Its good OP started punting early. Teaches him that pussy is readily available, anytime, anywhere.

Too many thirsty dudes these days chasing after mediocre average girls just to get pussy.

You realize theres abundance of pussy already when you enter the punting world.

That’s it. I’m just happy to not worry about not not getting any pussy.

jenlai29
16-05-2024, 04:16 PM
I’m so old, I was one of the first clients of Upmarket Bathhouse in Crows Nest when they first opened around 1987 and it had only 2 rooms. I’m pretty sure I’ve spent enough on punting to have paid off a mortgage or two in that 37+ year period.

In those old days in the late 1980s, 90% of the girls were not Asian and the price you paid included nudity from the start of the session and no fractional fees. If the girl gave you FS you simply tipped her at the end.

What an interesting time to be alive! I wonder how much the world of punting will have changed 40 years from now. How much did you spend for a punt back then?

arnie
16-05-2024, 06:33 PM
What an interesting time to be alive! I wonder how much the world of punting will have changed 40 years from now. How much did you spend for a punt back then?

Fair bet there are AI girls by then. Rates for human ladies (for those that like it the old fashion way) and rates for the new models. Was it Westworld where the robots went nuts?

Coxswain
16-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Some one replied , was it you

Peza
16-05-2024, 08:30 PM
62 not out , born 1962

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:42 AM
I don't know if the world has changed

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:43 AM
Lots of books to read

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:44 AM
I didn't read it. !

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:46 AM
Always something interesting

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:46 AM
All is good now. ...

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:49 AM
Wander the streets looking for bumpers

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 01:03 AM
Probably why the only possession I have is my thongs

schloong
17-05-2024, 09:02 AM
Fair bet there are AI girls by then. Rates for human ladies (for those that like it the old fashion way) and rates for the new models. Was it Westworld where the robots went nuts?

Yep, Westworld mate. I watched that only once when it first came out...

massage addict
17-05-2024, 04:52 PM
I have been punting for 25 years. totally addicted to a good massage. Back in those days it was both nude from the start. A dud massage was very very rare! was only $35 all up for half hr nude body to body. sometimes got a blowy and or full service for included. These days the girls want extra for fucken everything.

schloong
18-05-2024, 08:17 AM
Unfortunately so true mate - sad indeed!

Double_Adapter
18-05-2024, 09:55 AM
I have been punting for 25 years. totally addicted to a good massage. Back in those days it was both nude from the start. A dud massage was very very rare! was only $35 all up for half hr nude body to body. sometimes got a blowy and or full service for included. These days the girls want extra for fucken everything.

That's a fucken long career bro! You're due for a long service (pun intended)

massage addict
21-05-2024, 04:19 PM
That's a fucken long career bro! You're due for a long service (pun intended)

Hahaha yes i have a long service weekend in Brisbane coming up, its hard trying to plan punts up there with no idea about the scene. It seems we get spoilt in Sydney!

schloong
22-05-2024, 08:05 AM
From what I have read in postings by Brothers in interstate cities, we are definitely spoilt here in Sydney...

JC74
22-05-2024, 11:47 PM
Wow, thats impressive.

Spanky69
23-05-2024, 07:46 AM
My first punt was in 1982.
My latest punt is today.

That’s 42 years of womanising, cheating and punting. I expect to continue the same for at least the next twenty years though it can get stressful juggling too many women. Too many women expect too much time. I just don’t have the time for everyone plus any other interests I may have like a normal guy.

I currently have three women on the go.

Plus punting.

Time.

Now everyone gets an allocation of time. That’s the only way I can do it. The moment they want more time it becomes stressful as that can encroach into the next sector of time and that is my biggest problem.

I feel like sometimes I have to have the women as nature intended…One man and many women. I’m sure that’s how things were back centuries ago.

I cannot stop.

It’s too late for a leopard to change its spots.

ReginaldBubbles
23-05-2024, 07:53 AM
My latest punt is today.

That’s 42 years of womanising, cheating and punting. I expect to continue the same for at least the next twenty years though it can get stressful juggling too many women. Too many women expect too much time. I just don’t have the time for everyone plus any other interests I may have like a normal guy.

Plus punting.

Time.

Now everyone gets an allocation of time. That’s the only way I can do it. The moment they want more time it becomes stressful as that can encroach into the next sector of time and that is my biggest problem.

I feel like sometimes I have to have the women as nature intended…One man and many women. I’m sure that’s how things were back centuries ago.

I cannot stop.

Whatever your name is, you are actually hilarious.

Abracadabra
23-05-2024, 08:46 AM
My latest punt is today.

Plus punting.

Time.

I cannot stop.

Man, I juggle, manipulate, tell lies over 30+ years, but your circumstance is the definition of full on stress.

Good luck

Spanky69
23-05-2024, 08:48 AM
Whatever your name is, you are actually hilarious.

Reggie, every word in my post above is true.

It’s very stressful some days trying to keep so many women happy. That’s all I can say.

ReginaldBubbles
23-05-2024, 08:56 AM
That’s all I can say.

If only that were true Vinnie.

Spanky69
23-05-2024, 09:25 AM
If only that were true Vinnie.

It’s 1000% true.

Spend a day in my life and you’ll get stressed out too. It started back in the early eighties when I read an article on a guy who had a polyamorous relationship with two women.

After reading that article I thought “hey, I could be just like him”. Well today after 42 years of womanising I’m still being just like him though only better. He’s 82 and I doubt he has much steam, so I carry the torch in his honour…

True story.

ReginaldBubbles
23-05-2024, 09:45 AM
It’s 1000% true.

Spend a day in my life and you’ll get stressed out too. It started back in the early eighties when I read an article on a guy who had a polyamorous relationship with two women.

After reading that article I thought “hey, I could be just like him”. Well today after 42 years of womanising I’m still being just like him though only better. He’s 82 and I doubt he has much steam, so I carry the torch in his honour…

True story.

As usual you missed my point, too busy figuratively looking at yourself in the mirror.

Spanky69
23-05-2024, 10:05 AM
As usual you missed my point, too busy figuratively looking at yourself in the mirror.

My forum posts are a reflection my life Reginald.

Coxswain
23-05-2024, 03:02 PM
Just having a beer down at barangaroo, good swim, feel clear again

Coxswain
23-05-2024, 04:43 PM
Reflecting. . On the abuse

Coxswain
23-05-2024, 04:46 PM
As old as gurrumul yunupingu. Thank you

Coxswain
23-05-2024, 04:48 PM
Now I am getting asked politely to move along , fencing for vivid

GoldfishMan
23-05-2024, 05:11 PM
This is what you need (to the above ignored mentally unwell individual):
https://www.healthline.com/health/what-is-a-lobotomy

dotcumdotinyou
23-05-2024, 05:13 PM
You have lived and are living a truly wonderful life vinnie. No one else on the forum can match you...why???

Because the rest of us are hamstrung by the borders of reality, you roam through your imaginary life frolicking with women and riding into the sunset on your unicorn.

dotcumdotinyou
23-05-2024, 05:15 PM
Don't worry too much about sibons new incarnation Goldy...just ignore him like we used too.

11Bravo
23-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Don't worry too much about sibons new incarnation Goldy...just ignore him like we used too.

More and more, I thank the SysAdmin for implementing the Ignore List. Like being able to chat in the living room with adults, while the children are banished to the kiddies' room to babble away.

Ajinomoto
23-05-2024, 05:41 PM
27 now. 1st punt was at 19. We should be friends.

Spanky69
23-05-2024, 08:46 PM
You have lived and are living a truly wonderful life vinnie. No one else on the forum can match you...why???

Work, go do some, and if that’s not enough go do some more till can punt as much as you want.

Let’s see, todays adventures…

Sunday

Three girls at once today at my favourite brothel so I’d say that’s what you’d call a foursome? It could well have been five girls as that was what was on offer but I had a late lunch date booked with the ML and yeah guys she really is super hot so I didn’t want to turn up even slightly burnt out.

Getting back to the ML. Had my hands all over her. Legs, arse, breasts, yep felt her up everywhere. Kissing is getting way better. Shes such a tease. Who knows, one day I may get lucky but since I had finished dipping my wick with the three just 45 mins previously why push a point?

Don’t believe me about today?

Go ask today’s crew, I’ve pm’d you their names.

Of course the ML’s name remains a secret but they do know about her as I discussed my non sex situation with them. I’m thinking it’s almost two months, 12 or 14 dates and no sex. All I can think is that’s she’s playing a very long game. So I get it elsewhere just like today. That’s my life Dotcom.

All easy to verify.

Icegodofhungary
26-05-2024, 10:44 PM
I'm old enough to know better.

Been punting on and off for 16 or 17 years.

First time paying for sex around 2007 iirc. At 35 Parramatta Rd. Known as Fantasy Club 35 and all Asian roster. Had a different name back then (just called 35 I think?), had some Caucasian girls, African on at least one occasion.

That first one was not great!

Mr_KB666
13-06-2024, 07:10 PM
I have been around for about 20 years or so, the first time was on a work trip in the Philippines, at the hotels massage joint. Really nice hotel, didn't expect anything but it was a pleasant surprise, from then on I was hooked :D

Spanky69
13-06-2024, 08:07 PM
…the rest of us are hamstrung by the borders of reality, you roam through your imaginary life frolicking with women and riding into the sunset on your unicorn.

Why do you think my life is imaginary?

Thursday.

Today’s fivesome for example.

It happened.

Everyone chooses their own destiny. You choose to work or not to work, to bludge or work hard. To work for someone else or have people working for you.

These choices determine your spending power.

Massagecreep
13-06-2024, 09:53 PM
Inside OP’s head seems to be a very crowded space…. At least he is never lonely

stallionmachine123
14-06-2024, 12:24 AM
Started at 18 now 30 started by trying some low end broths then just stuck to regular RNT.

I prefer a nice massage and a nice part 2 not really into FS, back between 2015 - 2017 used to go often to River massage cnr of Parra/Burwood before it was taken over there was a Thai girl named Lisa who would now be mid to late 30s who gave me the best HJ she moved to a shop in Rockdale I was heartbroken when she told me it was her last day there haha.

Have not been since 2019 there after new owner the quality just went to trash.