PDA

View Full Version : Question Is this girl asking for a visa?

faruk
16-05-2024, 08:34 PM
Been seeing a WL regularly for a few months now. She's told me several times she's worried about what to do because her visa ends soon. She said she wants to stay here but is also open to going to other countries.

Not really sure what to say, but does it sound like she wants a partner visa?

Johny77
16-05-2024, 08:42 PM
Sounds as though she is just telling you what is happening. I am sure that it if you were to indulge, she wouldn’t object. But unless she has been explicit in asking you to help her with a partner visa, you are probably being a bit paranoid.

1inchguy
16-05-2024, 09:14 PM
Unless she outright tells you. Then no she's just letting you know about her situation.
What you want to do with that information is up to you..
I've been asking outright about partner visa but I declined and now she married someone else (gay guy).

Riff888
16-05-2024, 09:29 PM
Partner visa is harder to get now. Not only is the fee almost $9k excluding agent fees. They don't even consider your application until 2 years after you apply. You have to show proof of relationship for all this time, especially finances.
You only get 2 goes.
They have made it harder for students as well.

Spanky69
16-05-2024, 10:56 PM
Partner visa is harder to get now. Not only is the fee almost $9k excluding agent fees. They don't even consider your application until 2 years after you apply. You have to show proof of relationship for all this time, especially finances.
You only get 2 goes.
They have made it harder for students as well.

When you say partner do you mean marriage?

I’ve had one asking to get married. She has 18 months left on her visa. I’d say she doesn’t make it time wise, correct?

faruk
16-05-2024, 11:34 PM
When you say partner do you mean marriage?

I’ve had one asking to get married. She has 18 months left on her visa. I’d say she doesn’t make it time wise, correct?

You don't need to be married to get a partner visa, just need to be in a de facto relationship.

Riff888
16-05-2024, 11:58 PM
Probably better odds to be married.
They require living together for at least 12 months.
You can get around this by registering the relationship. It's not marriage, more like commited defacto.

Coxswain
17-05-2024, 12:35 AM
Holy cow, if only my sister was here. We would smile together

Spanky69
17-05-2024, 03:50 AM
Registering a relationship. Ok thx I’ve messaged her but she’ll need her friend to explain this as her messages only run to five words at a time.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to assist. At present she’s given me the cold shoulder because I didn’t suck up to her today. That or she’s dating someone else tonight.

I don’t really care as I’m doing the same. She’s almost become a lost cause. If she cannot be bothered to read my messages then it’s her fault for failing.

When someone tells you they are smart I disregard what they just said. “I smart, I beautiful, all the guys want to fuck me” etc. of course she is… that’s why she isn’t stitched up yet.

Thx guys for the input.

bjl0v3s
17-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Mate, years of dealing with women and a dirvoced myself. What I have learnt is that when a girl is complaining, all you have to do is listen and have sympathy. Thats it. Dont give solutions or get involved into it. More problems will come to you. Especially in your case, if she is telling you, she is telling tons of other guys too. Let her deal with her shit.

JuneC
17-05-2024, 05:47 PM
Hey! my ML wanted a PR too so i asked for $$ i think she will offer 50k. Any takers for 50k ? free punt until PR is approved

rooter
17-05-2024, 06:56 PM
Mate, years of dealing with women and a dirvoced myself. What I have learnt is that when a girl is complaining, all you have to do is listen and have sympathy. Thats it. Dont give solutions or get involved into it. More problems will come to you. Especially in your case, if she is telling you, she is telling tons of other guys too. Let her deal with her shit.

Very true. Women like to talk about shit. It's therapy for them. That's why they outlive us.
Men bottle it all up, act tough and then die of stress related diseases.
Just pretend you are listening. Every now and then just nod or grunt or say "yeah" or "hmmm" or "really?" and they will think you are a great listener such an amazing guy. Then fuck them and bust a nut.

Spanky69
17-05-2024, 07:20 PM
Holy cow, if only my sister was here. We would smile together

If your sister was a cow it’d be a mooving moment. Your post is udder rubbish and I won’t regurgitate your cud any further.

Getting back to women, why bother? There’s plenty around, no need to take ownership or be owned is there?

aussiegaigin
17-05-2024, 09:51 PM
A friend of mine got married to a C girl a few years ago. She had to go back home for 6 months to apply for PR visa. Does this still apply?

ColesBag
17-05-2024, 10:08 PM

True. But at least we're considerate enough not to bore the fuck out of everyone else. :P

Every now and then just nod or say "yeah" or "hmmm" or "really?" and they will think you are a great listener such an amazing guy. Then fuck them and bust a nut.

Men talk to women so they can fuck them. Women fuck men so that they can talk to them.

Works for me.

GoldfishMan
17-05-2024, 11:42 PM
Very true. Women like to talk about shit. It's therapy for them. That's why they outlive us.
Just pretend you are listening. Every now and then just nod or say "yeah" or "hmmm" or "really?" and they will think you are a great listener such an amazing guy. Then fuck them and bust a nut.

Well, some of that stress comes from having to listen to all the shit coming from the women...

Riff888
17-05-2024, 11:49 PM
A friend of mine got married to a C girl a few years ago. She had to go back home for 6 months to apply for PR visa. Does this still apply?
Maybe they didn't apply for the onshore visa in time. In these cases the applicant needs to apply offshore. They can only enter Australia when the temporary visa is granted. This can take years, especially now.

Rainyex28
18-05-2024, 08:31 AM
She's got your mobile number and you two have an arrangement, maybe seeing each other outside of the shop right?

Maybe I'm overthinking but if I was you I'd stop seeing her, don't want to get trapped. Pregnant WL is really one way to fuck your life.

suka03
18-05-2024, 10:17 AM
there is a difference right with de facto or marriage visa for PR?

I would agree de facto would be hard as there is no string attached that will wait long period, where as applying for PR after marriage is faster process?

Anyone how long is the process for marrigage PR visa?

Double_Adapter
18-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Knock yourself out bro

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/prospective-marriage-300

Coxswain
18-05-2024, 10:39 AM
One shop , I would visit often. The mamasan, took me aside one night or morning, said do you want to marry her. 80,000 she offered me. I smiled , had a beer. Thought how sad. No thank you

Riff888
18-05-2024, 10:47 AM
there is a difference right with de facto or marriage visa for PR?

I would agree de facto would be hard as there is no string attached that will wait long period, where as applying for PR after marriage is faster process?

Anyone how long is the process for marriage PR visa?
No difference in time, it still can take up to 37 months.
The prospective marriage visa is an offshore visa. Your partner has to be outside Australia when you apply. Then wait until a temporary approval just to enter Australia. Then you have to get married within a time limit.
The partner visa 801/820 is onshore and for both married or defacto.

Spanky69
18-05-2024, 11:27 AM
Knock yourself out bro

https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-listing/prospective-marriage-300

Yep was checking that out a few days ago, I like the time to process calculator. $8850 application fee. I wonder if you paid more could you speed up the process as it takes years.

Spanky69
18-05-2024, 11:36 AM
No difference in time, it still can take up to 37 months.
The prospective marriage visa is an offshore visa. Your partner has to be outside Australia when you apply. Then wait until a temporary approval just to enter Australia. Then you have to get married within a time limit.
The partner visa 801/820 is onshore and for both married or defacto.

I went through this scenario eight years ago. Then split up, didn’t follow through and now I have another wanting. It’s now in the too hard basket. Plus if your relationship isn’t set in concrete what’s to stop her dumping you on completion? I’ve heard of that happening too.

I’d forgotten how the system is designed to make a relationship fail.

It’s deliberately this long on purpose.

Nothing takes years.

It should only take days.

Riff888
18-05-2024, 12:59 PM
You cannot speed up this process, it's the federal government.
Don't believe the agents, they charge thousands.
No stopping the girl from leaving after she gets PR.
There is one loophole for the girls. They can claim domestic violence and this could speed up the PR grant. Not so good for the men who have to spend money and time proving their innocence. By then, they girl already has PR.

Spanky69
18-05-2024, 01:56 PM
There is one loophole for the girls. They can claim domestic violence and this could speed up the PR grant. Not so good for the men who have to spend money and time proving their innocence. By then, the girl already has PR.

I know of guys who came unstuck that way. It’s the get away from the mug card that’s played.

I understand ST and LT game playing and why it happens. Money and residency.

Double_Adapter
18-05-2024, 03:21 PM
It seems every man and his fucken dog has been approached by a WL to become a Visa or PR mule. With a an average going rate of $80k paid in several instalments (or milestones) ensures the mule doesn't do a runner before the full amount is paid.
I've seen the opposite where the chinese bloke pays the resident ML $100k to become his mule. He comes to the shop to pick her up, only to hear her moans as she's getting drilled by some random punter. It's fucked but that's life for those in search of a lucky country.

Spanky69
18-05-2024, 04:47 PM
Better for them to leave and come back after a period of time. Three years here go home for six months then come back. That must be possible.

Niceguy11
18-05-2024, 11:39 PM
You cannot speed up this process, it's the federal government.
Don't believe the agents, they charge thousands.
No stopping the girl from leaving after she gets PR.
There is one loophole for the girls. They can claim domestic violence and this could speed up the PR grant. Not so good for the men who have to spend money and time proving their innocence. By then, they girl already has PR.

Riff, Same thing happened to my ex from Chongqing. Not the loophole but using agents to assist with processing. I just told her in the end its too hard and she agree so yeah, she stayed in China.

Riff888
19-05-2024, 01:07 AM
Riff, Same thing happened to my ex from Chongqing. Not the loophole but using agents to assist with processing. I just told her in the end its too hard and she agree so yeah, she stayed in China.
Yeah bro, people do anything to stay. Paying immigration lawyers thousands for protection visas from safe countries. I have no idea how they pull that off.
The government is getting tougher on immigration now.

RLC
19-05-2024, 08:49 AM
She's got your mobile number and you two have an arrangement, maybe seeing each other outside of the shop right?

Maybe I'm overthinking but if I was you I'd stop seeing her, don't want to get trapped. Pregnant WL is really one way to fuck your life.

Once had a ML once suggest we get married as she was so in love with me (I knew she was playing other guys at same time) but the stipulation was I get her pregnant immediately. I have had the snip so that was never going to happen but I did have a vision in my head of having to appear on Maury Povich to do a DNA test 😂

JC74
19-05-2024, 11:59 PM
Well said, this is the best advice.

ReginaldBubbles
20-05-2024, 01:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajBHZKoKYbU

suka03
20-05-2024, 02:59 AM
Knock yourself out bro

thanks for the link bro. Legend! i gotta stop punting until i’m marriage