PDA

View Full Version : Question 4 hands massage at Syd Girls Massage

arnie
19-05-2024, 07:52 PM
Has anyone had the 4 hands option at SGM? Wondering if its worth it. Do you get to pick which girls (if available), or do they just pick 2 of whoever is available?

Cheers

arnie
19-05-2024, 08:14 PM
Follow up question.... is there a better 4 hands experience somewhere else?

JC74
23-05-2024, 12:21 AM
I think you can contact the shop, find out who's avialable and make bookings.

Dmam
23-05-2024, 06:06 AM
Follow up question.... is there a better 4 hands experience somewhere else?

Hey mate, the best 4 hands experience has almost nothing to do with the shop. It is about finding two women that you like at any shop who are willing to work with each other, and also work well together. You can get it pretty much anywhere.

schloong
23-05-2024, 08:24 AM
Hey mate, the best 4 hands experience has almost nothing to do with the shop. It is about finding two women that you like at any shop who are willing to work with each other, and also work well together. You can get it pretty much anywhere.

Yep good advice there Bro Dmam. I've had a couple of doubles over the years and (for me) well worth the experience...

arnie
23-05-2024, 01:32 PM

Cheers Dmam. Good advice

11Bravo
23-05-2024, 01:42 PM
My suggestion would be to pick one you like the most and let her pick the other (with you providing any pertinent qualifications for the second). Works best when she has a say...

iamnotasexrobot
23-05-2024, 01:50 PM
What bravo said. Some of the girls at SGM live and party with other ones. Find one you like, and ask them direct

shtoopid_head
19-08-2024, 08:38 PM
I'm just gonna bump this, few months ago SGM were running 4 hands with Beena and Michelle I think. Anyone recommend two ML's who are comfortable with eachother that do a good 4 hands?

PM me if you like as well. But I'm open to all suggestions.