PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Ginza 310: Bad experience with receptionist!

Ninjas1018
20-05-2024, 01:25 AM
Im a long time customer of both Ginza but this is the first time got this bad experience with the receptionists. If they keep on doing this, they gonna lose some costumer. I booked one of this k girl for tomorrow roster and he gave me the availability and I said ok. He confirmed and after that he message me again that the girl is fully booked now. I don't mind if she's booked but he already confirmed and gave me the hour of the girl. I've been going there for a long time and I know what it means when they cancelled your booking. They are very relax because their bosses are not here. I think we should also rate receptionist like they rating the girls.

Endo123
20-05-2024, 01:37 AM
I don't mind if she's booked but he already confirmed and gave me the hour of the girl. I've been going there for a long time and I know what it means when they cancelled your booking.
What does it mean?

Also which K-girl?

Ninjas1018
20-05-2024, 01:50 AM
I asked the girl if she's available on this certain time they said no and gave the girl available time and I said okay I will take it. They confirmed okay and after that they message if I can take another girl because the girl I want is fully booked now. So it means that they gave your slot to other costumer they favoured or they are not doing their job properly.

Endo123
20-05-2024, 02:06 AM
I see.

After they initially confirmed - how long did it take them to unconfirm and cancel your booking?

Ninjas1018
20-05-2024, 03:01 AM
All sorted out. Thanks to Wilson. Speedy action regarding this matter.

acinom
20-05-2024, 09:04 AM
Shop responded promptly. That is good.