PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Len - public service training how to make her squirt [emoji97]

boofhead
22-05-2024, 02:01 PM
Last minute booking, so didnt expect much (I only like J or AU girls). But then good news, Ginza hooked me up with J Len. Have heard good reports from this girl, so why not give it a try. Unfortunately she doesnt do FFM double (only MMF double), so just a single today then, unfortunately. My knob wants to be the superstar always. It doesnt want to share a pussy [emoji23]

Came approx 30 minutes beforehand, and well well well… I didnt know Ginza is soooo busy after 5pm. I guess people like to punt after work, before they go home. There was quite a line at the reception. 4 people ahead of me. I thought this is going to be an awkward waiting in line with 4 other horny dudes LOL. Fortunately the guys at reception saw my face and recognised me, so they called me to go straight and jump the queue (thanks guys, if you’re reading this. You guys are the best!!! 🫶[emoji2534]).

Made payment and waited for a bit, till they called me again saying Len is ready. The usual Queen’s room upstairs… man, a lot of good memories in this room hahaha.

Len waited in the room and greeted me. Just like the amazing J service, she DFK me straight away, but I had to stop her… unfortunately i dont do dfk’s. So she tried to strip me, thought woah woah, this girl is a horny one. I havent got everything taken off yet, straight away she put my knob in her mouth. This is where western service is a bit mediocre compared to J service. Love it! She then asked me to take her clothes off. And there I can concur what I heard about her. Awesome young white pretty supple nice body. My favourite: lasered smooth down there & boobs are not driopy.

Went into the showers, mouthwash. Again another bj in the shower. She then did what was a bit surprising to me. She asked me to turn around and she cleaned my ass. Not the butt cheeks, the arse hole itself. Well, this is different, but I just went along.

In the showers, i tested out if she has any reluctance for me to insert 2 fingers inside her vagina. No reluctance whatsoever!!! Nice. Cos if she doesnt allow FIV, then I wont do WIR. I only want to repeat if i can FIV.

Fingered her for a couple minutes, then I could feel her G-spot inside. Small compared to others, but was I wrong??? Did I just make her squirt??? Not sure. I planned to do it again on the bed where I can search for the G-spot better.

Went onto the bed and I layed down first and she gave me a bj. Before I knew it, she then went downward towards my testicles and then further down to licking and sucking my arsehole! LOL now I understand why she did what she did in the showers. She rimmed me for a few seconds, but I stopped her. Felt bad having someone licks my arse [emoji23]. Definitely not my thing…

Anyways, back to my earlier target: the conquest to find her G-spot and make her squirt again. I asked her to lay down and i went into my favourite position: the gynaecologist. I faced her pussy and fingered her. Now i can feel her G-spot. Top-tip if you want to finger her; her spot is a bit smaller compared to other girls, so you need to arouse her a bit more for it to grow larger. And the positioning is a bit deeper also to most girls. Hopefully this makes sense: if other girls are usually 2 finger joints in, hers is 3 finger joints in, give or take. Use your middle finger, and just 1 finger. Not 2 fingers. Also second tip; ask her to kneel insteead of laying down on her back. With her kneeling and you finger from below, you can reach her g-spot easier. And long story short, she squirted and squirted. And squirted.

The rest is the usual deal, WOT, MOT, doggy, then she offered CIM. Unfortunately i can never CIM. I can only do it inside pussy. But at least she gave it a good go. And once I cummed, she took the dom off and licked everything from my knob like it was ice cream!

Super recommended. Definitely a repeat.

Onto my next double seesion then!

Cooln
22-05-2024, 06:58 PM
What a good tutorial. Who else that you confirmed can squirt?

holi_day
22-05-2024, 09:26 PM
Well done boofhead bro! I believe my squirt queen Len has taken many bros' virginity of squirting including mine.

Can't wait to see her again!

hornedbeast
22-05-2024, 10:37 PM
Squirtin all over your balls!

Endo123
25-05-2024, 07:48 PM
Wow a rarity. I mean most girls don't really squirt do they? Or am I just bad?

boofhead
29-05-2024, 11:24 PM
Squirtin all over your balls!

And over everything else too! [emoji1]

acinom
30-05-2024, 08:59 AM
Thanks for another AR boofhead!