PDA

View Full Version : Users accounts from previous 99 forum

Administrator
09-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Hi everyone

Firstly, welcome everyone to the new aus99 forum. After few months research and invesitgation, finally we decided to purchase this new forum product for better secuirty, performance, and better interface, better features.... E.g mobile version.

For all new comer, simply register a new account and relax and enjoy chatting here in 99 forum.
** a valid email address will be used during registration as system will send you a activation code through your email before the accounts is Activated.

For all existing valuable members from previous aus99 forum, we did successfully migrate your account, email and number of post across to the new forum. What you need to do is - reset your password using the forgotten password functions.
** your password has not been migrate over, you need to reset a new password using the forgotten password function.

Let us know by pm or email if you have any problem

funkallnite
18-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Hi i canot seem to reset my password from the computer generated one - get some message that mobile not supported

wilisno
19-03-2012, 12:34 AM
It's case sensitive.

funkallnite
19-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Cheers mate - but I cant even get to try and reset in the first place.

Administrator
23-03-2012, 06:20 AM
Hi funkallnight

But u can get in and make post?

Try full site version or use non mobile if u can for initial set up
http://forum.aus99.com/forum.php?styleid=7

Try login's forgotten password

Or email us and we do it manually for you

Shogun
15-04-2012, 04:33 PM
mr admin, i couldnt migrate my account across cause my old email account i dont use anymore, however, i did change it to my current email, but it didnt work and i had to re-register this new account. please help me get my old account back. both my old and new account have teh same email addy now but i cant access my old account.

cheers

Shogun
15-04-2012, 04:34 PM
mr admin, i couldnt migrate my account across cause my old email account i dont use anymore, however, i did change it to my current email, but it didnt work and i had to re-register this new account. please help me get my old account back. both my old and new account have teh same email addy now but i cant access my old account.

cheers

TheTiger
30-04-2012, 04:54 PM
I don't think you successfully migrated my account ... oops ... yes, you did, thanks. When I first signed in I didn't have my post tally. Now it is back. Thanks.

Cheers

TheTiger

figjam
10-05-2012, 02:25 PM
migrated across but all PM is gone. shame as I had a few numbers in there for reference. oh well I kjnow where the places are will just have tio visit to get them again and have a blind luck when i get thtere.
gl with the new forum