PDA

View Full Version : Miso Honey - Forgot the name :(

tekton
28-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Long time lurker, decided it's only fair i start giving some of my own after reports.

went to Miso the other night but can't remember her name (it's Ivy), nice young girl, acted like the innocent little girl who wasn't sure what to do, and let me lead the encounter even though she knew EXACTLY what to do.

Vietnamese, quite short, 5'1, early 20's (and looks about 18-19), not the general asian skinny, but i'd still estimate she was below 50kg's, had one of the best asses i have seen on an asian.

Started off with a CBJ, then moved onto cowgirl, was quite happy to ride forever and never actually asked to change position (shits me off when they go "ok, you top?") this was followed with missionary, doggie and a few other positions.

body 9/10
Face 8/10
attitude 10/10

Will be going back to see this one for sure.

Seriously why doesn't Miso have a website so i can check her name (it's Ivy, but still, get a website!) :/ If Miso people read this, PM me, i'll build you a website >.>

FangBanger
28-06-2012, 08:22 PM
Agree about the website. I've been lucky to randomly come across women like Bella and Coco and have awesome experiences with them.

I'd like me some young viet ass. Hopefully someone can quote her name so I can check out this woman!

Starman
28-06-2012, 10:08 PM
Where abouts is Miso tekton? Dont worry worked it out :)

tekton
29-06-2012, 12:01 AM
If you visit and meet the girl Starman, please update the thread, would be greatly appreciated :)

spiral
29-06-2012, 12:31 AM
I rang today and I think the Viet girl was called Ivy.

tekton
29-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Yes, that's it! i'll update the thread now :)