PDA

View Full Version : Other Red River @ Sweetgirl

DeepImpact
14-03-2012, 05:34 PM
I saw a girl from the Sweetgirl agency very recently and this is how it went.

I arrived on time and called reception to which there was no answer so I waited for a call back and after 5 minutes called again and managed to get through. Up to the apartment in Haymarket I went and was greeted by reception and the girl. I handed over my money and reception left. The word embellished does come to mind when referring to the description that I was given on the phone but never mind I will continue anyway as she is OK but just lucky I happen to like to try new styles of girls as well.

We had a little chat as I introduced myself and she asked me if I wanted to take a shower, which of course I did so I went to the bathroom and the door was locked. It had the key entry from the outside so I asked the girl if she had the key to which she replied that she didn’t. We played with the door handle lifting it up, pulling the door close to the frame, pushing it away, pushing the door down, lifting it up a bit from the base – all of the obvious stuff but nothing worked. I therefore called reception and she came up and couldn’t open the door either. Furthermore she didn’t have a key. I told her I could probably pull the whole lock out using the handle and a bit of strength which she said was OK so I basically pulled the handle through from the other side as the door started to break apart and then eventually it opened without too much damage done.

Finally a separate shower but not before I check my watch and notice 20 minutes has passed already and wonder to myself if this is going to be an issue at the end but think that this is unlikely. After the girl finished showering we had a bit more of a chat and she is actually a lovely girl. The action starts and the usual stuff happens and then we start in mish for a few minutes and start to get into a nice rhythm as she moves her hips up and down with controlled groans.

I asked her to change positions with her on top so I withdrew from her to roll over and looked down to see blood dripping from the condom. I am not talking about one or two drops but a lot, especially at the top of the condom but it was most of the way down. Fortunately I am pretty sure none touched my skin. I jumped up and ran straight for the shower in a bit of a panic as I removed the condom on the way. Hot water was put onto the hottest temperature and I grabbed the bottle of Listerine and kept pouring it over my dick and nuts. Lots of soap and more Listerine to try and clean myself off. My dick still feels tender from the Listerine and hot water.

After the shower I asked her if she new she was having her period and she said no and judging by the look on her face I 95% believe her. Given that she was nice beforehand and she seemed genuine and was apologising I told her not to worry I wasn’t angry at her and to take a shower to clean herself as well. I told her I was going to call her boss and talk to her while she showered so I called reception to let them know and the lady wanted to speak to the girl so I put her on and they spoke. We then sat there and spoke for a few minutes whilst waiting for reception to come and sort out this situation.

A knock at the door and reception arrived. Now before I write the rest of the story about what happens next and what I said and did I would like to ask other Bro’s what would their expectations be in this situation as far as resolving it as only 20 minutes had passed including shower time since the door lock situation was resolved, what they would say to reception, how they would expect reception to talk to the customer in this situation and what they would expect as a reasonable outcome etc. I just don’t want to say what I did was wrong. I will show the rest of the review on Friday. If anyone would like to comment I would appreciate it.

By the way before anyone asks I am obviously now completely off sex for the next couple of months before I can get an AIDS test done. I am sure it is firstly unlikely that the girl had anything wrong and secondly that I actually came into contact with any blood but I couldn’t risk anyone else’s health until I know about this for sure. I know that condoms are designed to protect against this type of thing but they are not perfect. It’s not really an easy review to write as it is not a good situation but it must have happened to others before.

paulc
14-03-2012, 06:03 PM
badluck bro. you should be fine but for the satisfaction of ur mind , do the test.

Niceman 123
14-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Bro., I would say that even if the girl has STD, the chance that you get transmitted is not high because your dick was protected by the condom which hasn't slipped I supposed.

I would like to know the name of the girl as I have seen a few girls of the agency before. PM me if you don't want to reveal her name here in the forum.

shamrock
14-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Bro, sorry to hear your story.

Since no one has actually commented on what you had asked for - I will.

If I were you, I would've expected the reception to give at least a partial refund, or if no refund, a free partial time for your next booking.

And I'm GUESSING what happened was that the reception say no refund at all.

Mr Crash and Burn
14-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Should have received at least a partial refund or some kind of discount for the next visit. The girl "should" explain the situation to the management, especially given that she was unaware of her situation.

Even given the bung shower door, you were probably entitled to an extension of time.

An interesting question may have been to see how genuine they are, "Did she have any booking afterwards?"

simpson
15-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Hello Deep impact Just curious as to what date you saw this lady? Reason being I rang sweet girl from melbourne on the 12/3/12 told them would be in sydney on the 13/3/12 and booked a certain girl . they took the booking for which i would confirm hotel. Arriaved sydney 13/3/12 told them hotel made confirmed booking for 3.30pm. 3.30 no girl, 4.00 no girl, text them no reply. rang them 4.15 oh so sorry didnt anyone ring you to say girl had period the day before which was the 12/3 . I let them know how pissed off i was as had made booking day before, Hello NO

simpson
15-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Sorry stuffed up> But to continue just wonderd if the 12/3 you saw her? They did offer me another girl But by this time there was flagging interest and disgust in so called top class establishment lost all interest. NOT at all happy with customer service. I could not see me recommending this establishment to any of my friends.

holi_day
15-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Which girl did you see deep impact? Is it the busty girl with F cup from mel who is staying only for something like a week?

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi brother DI,

Sorry to hear about your ordeal, hope everything is clear up for you in no time and you will be back in action very soon.

Just want to make one comment on the situation when you pulled out and saw lots of blood on your condom, I guess what you did under the circumstances was totally understandable. But I would like to put in my 2 cents:

You wrote:

"I jumped up and ran straight for the shower in a bit of a panic as I removed the condom on the way."

I would like to suggest if anyone shall experience this or something similar in the future, DO NOT REMOVE YOUR CONDOM until you are in the shower and wash off the blood or any bodily fluid. As there was no mention about the condom had broken so if it is still intact, it would have protected your penis, as you said there was a lot of blood so some would have made contact with your balls and legs and the lower part of your body, but if there were no cuts or opening then you should be safe anyway after washing in the shower.

Well, in terms of expectation from management, I think nothing short of an apology + a full refund would be acceptable. For good customer services and good wil, may be they should also offer you a discounted rate to see the same girl next time (like a 50%) just to make good of the trouble and traumer you have to endure.

Well, if you offer you anything less, then please say so and brothers should think twice before calling their girls again.

It's just me,

Good luck brother and give us the all clear ASAP.

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
15-03-2012, 11:46 AM
BTW, is Red River the name of the girl or that was used to explain the situation?

Niceman 123
15-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Red river is not the name of the girl for sure.

holi_day
15-03-2012, 08:40 PM
It sounds like Deep Impact bro was not happy with the resolution. So I would like to make some wild guess for a few possibilities:

Resolution #1 (imagination only): To ease your anger, panic and disatisfation, the boss called up another super hot girl and you can spend another full hour session with her.

Resolution #2 (reasonable and satisfatory, but I don't think it happened): The boss offered 50% off the standard price for your next visit to see any other girl.

Resolution #3 (that's what the airlines may do): The boss upgraded your next booking from normal to brand girl.......

Resolution #4 (I belive this is the reality): The boss advised you to finish the rest of the 40 mins with the girl and just do some BJ, HJ, massage or chatting.......

Resolution #5 (that's what a lawyer would advise): you keep the bloody condom as evidence and sue the agency for any of your mental and physical damage.....

Resolution #6 (this is also likely happened): The boss said: "you can fuck me. I am not having period......"

shamrock
16-03-2012, 01:04 AM
HAHAHAH love the above reponse..
looks like we'll all have to wait til Friday before Mr Impact gives us the lowdown

xxbbccxx
16-03-2012, 01:35 AM
Smart resolution would be for you to see the same girl again for free next time(maybe with an extra half hour). To make you feel safe, a std check result of the girl. (Of course, this could be forged, but it'll surely ease your mind a little.

This way, no one loses out.
cuz, honestly, i don't think the girl is wrong at any point. it's just really bad timing.

IExperiment
16-03-2012, 02:08 AM
It sounds like Deep Impact bro was not happy with the resolution. So I would like to make some wild guess for a few possibilities:

Resolution #1 (imagination only): To ease your anger, panic and disatisfation, the boss called up another super hot girl and you can spend another full hour session with her.

Resolution #2 (reasonable and satisfatory, but I don't think it happened): The boss offered 50% off the standard price for your next visit to see any other girl.

Resolution #3 (that's what the airlines may do): The boss upgraded your next booking from normal to brand girl.......

Resolution #4 (I belive this is the reality): The boss advised you to finish the rest of the 40 mins with the girl and just do some BJ, HJ, massage or chatting.......

Resolution #5 (that's what a lawyer would advise): you keep the bloody condom as evidence and sue the agency for any of your mental and physical damage.....

Resolution #6 (this is also likely happened): The boss said: "you can fuck me. I am not having period......"

Resolution 2 should be the one, but resolution 4 is most likely what happen. Resolution 6 is funny :)

K4D41
16-03-2012, 03:23 AM
Resolution 2 should be the one, but resolution 4 is most likely what happen. Resolution 6 is funny :)

for resolution 6, i will add maybe you can try our new guy from sweetgirl for free as he also not having a period :P

shamrock
16-03-2012, 10:24 AM
hahah they seem to have taken him off the site now

Licker
16-03-2012, 11:52 AM
"I jumped up and ran straight for the shower in a bit of a panic as I removed the condom on the way."

I would like to suggest if anyone shall experience this or something similar in the future, DO NOT REMOVE YOUR CONDOM until you are in the shower and wash off the blood or any bodily fluid. As there was no mention about the condom had broken so if it is still intact, it would have protected your penis, as you said there was a lot of blood so some would have made contact with your balls and legs and the lower part of your body, but if there were no cuts or opening then you should be safe anyway after washing in the shower.

I agree with bro AHLUNGOR on this.

Firstly, bro DI, very understandable reaction, but as you said you panicked.
To ease your mind, the likelihood of you getting anything from this is close to zero.
The presence of period blood only increased the potential of blood born viruses being present, that is HIV and Hepatitis (I trust you have taken your Hep vaccination*)
Any other STD (and above mentioned as well) would have been present (if she had any) in her vaginal fluids anyway.
Would you have acted the same without the blood? I don't think so.

Do go and take the tests (retest HIV after 6 months, but likelihood for that is very low), but I would not be too worried.

Additionally, A little bit of advice should this happen to anyone else in the future:
DO NOT use Listerine or hot water!!!
Neither of them will kill any viruses (HIV included) and it is unlikely that they kill any bacteria either in this situation.

Most bacteria would be killed by Listerine, but you would have to submerge your dick in it for few minutes.
Most bacteria are very heat resistant and can easily withstand temperatures up to 80 to 90 degrees (depending on the bacteria).

Using either Listerine for a longer period of time or using water hot enough (boiling = NO NO) to kill bacteria will only make things worse as, if your skin previously was intact, the Listerine submerge will remove natural oil (typically there to protect your skin to keep from drying up and cracking) from your skin and also remove some of the dying cells of epidermis (outer layer of skin, which is renewed by older cells dying and peeling off and new ones replacing them).
The hot water is even worse in this, not to mention the burns if it really is hot.

Both of these methods will only increase your risk, as you are breaking your skin for the potential viruses to get into your bloodstream.

The recommended approach would be:
1. Wash with plenty of hand temperature water BEFORE removing the condom.
2. Remove the condom (gently rolling it from the base).
3. Apply plenty more water. Do not rub or scrub!
4. Add (again gently - no hard scrubbing that could break the skin) some soap - just plain soap, no alcohol (including Listerine) - again rinse it of with plenty of water.

* Hepatitis vaccinations: Anyone who has not had these yet, should do it straight away! One less worry.
Ask your GP for a Twintrix vaccination (Hepatitis A and B).
It is given as three (3) shots to build the immune defense against these two viruses for 10 years and up.
Remember you have to take all three. Second shot is one month after the first, as third six months after first.
Cost is about equal to one punt.
And these will protect you otherwise as well, they are not only for punting purposes. 80% of Hep A is caught from salads or other food items that are not properly washed.

And brothers, be as wise as bro DI in the way you act after the panic.
If this happens to you don't blame the girl or be angry at her. She most probably did not know. And she might actually be more scared than you.

The periodic cycle fluctuates (especially at young age) and it is very difficult for her to know when exactly it starts (within 3-4 days).
And events like intercourse can easily trigger it, if it's close anyway.
Like in the case 'Red River' she might have actually gotten her period the following day without the intercourse.

wilisno
16-03-2012, 12:26 PM
I agree with bro AHLUNGOR on this.

Firstly, bro DI, very understandable reaction, but as you said you panicked.
To ease your mind, the likelihood of you getting anything from this is close to zero.
The presence of period blood only increased the potential of blood born viruses being present, that is HIV and Hepatitis (I trust you have taken your Hep vaccination*)
Any other STD (and above mentioned as well) would have been present (if she had any) in her vaginal fluids anyway.
Would you have acted the same without the blood? I don't think so.

Do go and take the tests (retest HIV after 6 months, but likelihood for that is very low), but I would not be too worried.

Additionally, A little bit of advice should this happen to anyone else in the future:
DO NOT use Listerine or hot water!!!
Neither of them will kill any viruses (HIV included) and it is unlikely that they kill any bacteria either in this situation.

Most bacteria would be killed by Listerine, but you would have to submerge your dick in it for few minutes.
Most bacteria are very heat resistant and can easily withstand temperatures up to 80 to 90 degrees (depending on the bacteria).

Using either Listerine for a longer period of time or using water hot enough (boiling = NO NO) to kill bacteria will only make things worse as, if your skin previously was intact, the Listerine submerge will remove natural oil (typically there to protect your skin to keep from drying up and cracking) from your skin and also remove some of the dying cells of epidermis (outer layer of skin, which is renewed by older cells dying and peeling off and new ones replacing them).
The hot water is even worse in this, not to mention the burns if it really is hot.

Both of these methods will only increase your risk, as you are breaking your skin for the potential viruses to get into your bloodstream.

The recommended approach would be:
1. Wash with plenty of hand temperature water BEFORE removing the condom.
2. Remove the condom (gently rolling it from the base).
3. Apply plenty more water. Do not rub or scrub!
4. Add (again gently - no hard scrubbing that could break the skin) some soap - just plain soap, no alcohol (including Listerine) - again rinse it of with plenty of water.

* Hepatitis vaccinations: Anyone who has not had these yet, should do it straight away! One less worry.
Ask your GP for a Twintrix vaccination (Hepatitis A and B).
It is given as three (3) shots to build the immune defense against these two viruses for 10 years and up.
Remember you have to take all three. Second shot is one month after the first, as third six months after first.
Cost is about equal to one punt.
And these will protect you otherwise as well, they are not only for punting purposes. 80% of Hep A is caught from salads or other food items that are not properly washed.

And brothers, be as wise as bro DI in the way you act after the panic.
If this happens to you don't blame the girl or be angry at her. She most probably did not know. And she might actually be more scared than you.

The periodic cycle fluctuates (especially at young age) and it is very difficult for her to know when exactly it starts (within 3-4 days).
And events like intercourse can easily trigger it, if it's close anyway.
Like in the case 'Red River' she might have actually gotten her period the following day without the intercourse.

Thanks Bro Licker ! The best post for informations yet on this new forum ! Especially about the comment of not blaming the girl too readily !!!

Max Wood
16-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Ok Deep Impact, you said you will post the rest of the review on Friday!

holi_day
16-03-2012, 08:50 PM
He got 3 hours before 12am.......

DeepImpact
17-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Reception enter the room and this is how the conversation went
DI = DeepImpact
SW = Sweetgirl

DI: Hi, thanks for coming back
SW: Um can we talk about this outside
DI: Why don’t we just talk about it here?
SW: because the girl is here
DI: I realise that but she might want to say something for herself
SW: I would really prefer to talk outside without the girl
DI: OK (but I think she just want to get me out of the apartment).
We walk outside into the hallway and I assumes that she actually wanted to leave the building to talk but she stopped to talk in the corridor
DI: I just want to tell you that I have said to the girl I am not angry with her but that I had to contact you about it and she understood that. I just want to know how this can be resolved
SW: I can give you $100 back
DI: Sorry
DI: I don’t consider that offer as being anywhere near a resolution. This is not a good situation for anyone and let’s face it the girl was not able to provide the normal service it has wasted my time and I feel disappointed about it. You know me and that I am your regular customer
SW: Yes I am know you from XXXX Street and YYYY hotel and know you are a nice guy but that’s all the boss wants to do
DI: Look at it this way, I am your regular customer, regular customers aren’t easy to get and you are lucky that I am giving you more than a fair chance to keep my business. If you fix it here then I can accept this was just one of those things that happens but if you don’t I am not coming back. I am actually surprised that I haven’t been offered a full refund because of what happened or an alternative girl. As a minimum I would expect at least $200 as I was only with her for 20 minutes, I paid $300 at the start so that would be two thirds of my money back as I only spend one third of the time in there and that’s a generous offer from me considering you were late answering the phone, the door wouldn’t open and I helped you out with that and a girl with her period has been supplied
SW: Yes I understand but you had sex with her so we can only give $100
DI: I had sex with her for a few minutes only and this is really surprising me
SW: I can’t give you anymore as that is what the boss said.
DI: Well please call the boss and let him know that a regular customer is about to be lost if it can’t be fixed
She calls the boss, but no change
SW: Sorry but it’s all we will do, because we need to give the girl $150 and if I give you $200 then we lose money.
DI: Well I wouldn’t know what you really pay the girl, especially in this instance. Think about it, if I come back you are going to make your money back from the next visit and even more from visits after that. This doesn’t make sense let me speak to the boss
SW: He doesn’t want to speak to customer
DI: OK, let’s go and see him face to face then as it might be easier to work out that way
SW: We can’t do that
DI: So that’s it now, are you sure because this is the final chance I am prepared to give you?
SW: Yes
DI: Forget it

The conversation is over now and I walk to the lift. She surprisingly follows me. I press the button for the lift and she waits nets to me with an uncomfortable silence. The slow lift finally arrives and she steps forward to get in just before the doors open so I say to her, ‘what are you doing? You should be checking to make sure the girl is OK?’ So she then turns around and walks towards the apartment as I get in the lift. I need to point out the conversation was held without any raised voices or swearing and I also took an extra half step back from her while talking and put my hands behind my back so I didn’t look angry or is if I was trying to intimidate her.

After going back to the street I was shaking my head about all of this and I am not a drinker but I went to the pub and ordered a double just to wash my mouth out of the bitter taste Sweetgirl had left me with.
The END

The next part some Bro’s will love/hate. The next day I received a text message and to my surprise I could see it was from Sweetgirl. I immediately thought they might have reconsidered and wanted to offer me another girl. I opened the message and guess what; it was an unsolicited message informing me of the girls that they had available today, including the girl that I had been with the previous day that had her period. Talk about adding insult to injury, I couldn’t believe it.

I waited a few hours then called them back to say how come they were sending me messages that included a girl that had her period. The lady answered that it must have been a mistake. I told her that it was illegal to send unsolicited messages without an opt out option to which there was silence at the end of the phone. I then told her to take my number off their database because if I receive another message from them I will be reporting them to the government which I will do if they send me another one so she promised to remove it.
I haven’t really written an opinion on this as I think the facts speak for themselves.

shamrock
17-03-2012, 03:49 PM
After just having read the thread about these agency girls being forced.. my mind has changed and you may not like what I want to say.

I know it's a business transaction but if you had a heart for the girl, and after hearing that the girl gets paid $150 of it regardless, you should've just taken what the boss offered and leave. Cos I'm sure the girl will still get paid her share. But yes, you as the customer will lose out in this circumstance.

This world is so evil, that's all I have to say..............

Niceman 123
17-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Bro. Deep Impact, can you tell me what time did the above unfortunate event happened ? Last week or much earlier ?

DeepImpact
17-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Bro. Deep Impact, can you tell me what time did the above unfortunate event happened ? Last week or much earlier ?

Hello Niceman,

It was earlier this week so I don't think you have anything to worry about as I don't think you are a fan of this agency anymore especially after you discovered the lovely Japanese girls.

DeepImpact
17-03-2012, 04:48 PM
After just having read the thread about these agency girls being forced.. my mind has changed and you may not like what I want to say.

I know it's a business transaction but if you had a heart for the girl, and after hearing that the girl gets paid $150 of it regardless, you should've just taken what the boss offered and leave. Cos I'm sure the girl will still get paid her share. But yes, you as the customer will lose out in this circumstance.

Bro Shamrock,

I understand your point and of course I don't want to see the girl cheated but excuse me Sweetgirl for suggesting this but any payment that they made to the girl could have come out of Sweetgirls pocket. Even if they gave me a total refund they still could have paid the girl and written it off to customer retention. Businesses take a loss all the time on some transactions in order to keep business ticking over. They could have lost money on the that day with me but as I pointed out to them they would easily make it up when I visit in the future. I gave them a more than adequate chance and from this experience I cared more about the welfare of the girl than they did.

Niceman 123
17-03-2012, 04:58 PM
I guess I have not seen the girl you mentioned in your thread if she is a new girl in Sweetgirl.

aussiegaigin
17-03-2012, 05:26 PM

Do you really believe the girl will get the money "regardless" ??

If the boss was callous enough to disregard the welfare of his customer, I can only wonder what his attitude would be to the girl who has caused him inconvenience and embarressment ??

I've never dealt with this company, but in many other places, the welfare of the staff is a very low priority.

holi_day
17-03-2012, 06:45 PM
We may never know what happened and what's the truth between the agency and the girl.
Or maybe the girl wasn't as innocent as you thought.

I read quite a lot of discussion about escort girls in a chinese forum show that escort girls could be difficult to manage and they keep playing the customers and the agency, requested for tips, taxi fees, refuse service as she promised, hide the fact that they are having period, disease or meidcal conditions, steal money and valueable items in your hotel room. The girls may not be as responsible as we thought.

Most of the time, we just look at their beautiful faces and innocent eyes and we might not know what is hidden inside their hearts. She might appear that she likes you but just a stage act.

Sydney is different I believe just not sure how far.

chandra_man1
17-03-2012, 08:11 PM
its all part of punting.

this agency is probably getting lots of business so they can afford to lose one or 2 customers. If they stuff up their business badly, all they need to do is just change their name & start afresh.

tectonic
17-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Reception enter the room and this is how the conversation went
DI = DeepImpact
SW = Sweetgirl

DI: Hi, thanks for coming back
SW: Um can we talk about this outside
DI: Why don’t we just talk about it here?
SW: because the girl is here
DI: I realise that but she might want to say something for herself
SW: I would really prefer to talk outside without the girl
DI: OK (but I think she just want to get me out of the apartment).
We walk outside into the hallway and I assumes that she actually wanted to leave the building to talk but she stopped to talk in the corridor
DI: I just want to tell you that I have said to the girl I am not angry with her but that I had to contact you about it and she understood that. I just want to know how this can be resolved
DI: Sorry
DI: I don’t consider that offer as being anywhere near a resolution. This is not a good situation for anyone and let’s face it the girl was not able to provide the normal service it has wasted my time and I feel disappointed about it. You know me and that I am your regular customer
SW: Yes I am know you from XXXX Street and YYYY hotel and know you are a nice guy but that’s all the boss wants to do
DI: Look at it this way, I am your regular customer, regular customers aren’t easy to get and you are lucky that I am giving you more than a fair chance to keep my business. If you fix it here then I can accept this was just one of those things that happens but if you don’t I am not coming back. I am actually surprised that I haven’t been offered a full refund because of what happened or an alternative girl. As a minimum I would expect at least $200 as I was only with her for 20 minutes, I paid $300 at the start so that would be two thirds of my money back as I only spend one third of the time in there and that’s a generous offer from me considering you were late answering the phone, the door wouldn’t open and I helped you out with that and a girl with her period has been supplied
SW: Yes I understand but you had sex with her so we can only give $100
DI: I had sex with her for a few minutes only and this is really surprising me
SW: I can’t give you anymore as that is what the boss said.
DI: Well please call the boss and let him know that a regular customer is about to be lost if it can’t be fixed
She calls the boss, but no change
SW: Sorry but it’s all we will do, because we need to give the girl $150 and if I give you $200 then we lose money.
DI: Well I wouldn’t know what you really pay the girl, especially in this instance. Think about it, if I come back you are going to make your money back from the next visit and even more from visits after that. This doesn’t make sense let me speak to the boss
SW: He doesn’t want to speak to customer
DI: OK, let’s go and see him face to face then as it might be easier to work out that way
SW: We can’t do that
DI: So that’s it now, are you sure because this is the final chance I am prepared to give you?
SW: Yes
DI: Forget it

The conversation is over now and I walk to the lift. She surprisingly follows me. I press the button for the lift and she waits nets to me with an uncomfortable silence. The slow lift finally arrives and she steps forward to get in just before the doors open so I say to her, ‘what are you doing? You should be checking to make sure the girl is OK?’ So she then turns around and walks towards the apartment as I get in the lift. I need to point out the conversation was held without any raised voices or swearing and I also took an extra half step back from her while talking and put my hands behind my back so I didn’t look angry or is if I was trying to intimidate her.

After going back to the street I was shaking my head about all of this and I am not a drinker but I went to the pub and ordered a double just to wash my mouth out of the bitter taste Sweetgirl had left me with.
The END

The next part some Bro’s will love/hate. The next day I received a text message and to my surprise I could see it was from Sweetgirl. I immediately thought they might have reconsidered and wanted to offer me another girl. I opened the message and guess what; it was an unsolicited message informing me of the girls that they had available today, including the girl that I had been with the previous day that had her period. Talk about adding insult to injury, I couldn’t believe it.

I waited a few hours then called them back to say how come they were sending me messages that included a girl that had her period. The lady answered that it must have been a mistake. I told her that it was illegal to send unsolicited messages without an opt out option to which there was silence at the end of the phone. I then told her to take my number off their database because if I receive another message from them I will be reporting them to the government which I will do if they send me another one so she promised to remove it.
I haven’t really written an opinion on this as I think the facts speak for themselves.

i think it's add salt on your injuries you were looking for there?

but no i'm with you. sometimes i don't even believe the middle person eg the receptionist in this situation because
for all you know they could be lying about what the boss have said and pocket the money.

or the boss might have been if you don't fix this it's coming out of your pay

or etc etc you know anything goes, let your imagination go wild

tectonic
17-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Do you really believe the girl will get the money "regardless" ??

If the boss was callous enough to disregard the welfare of his customer, I can only wonder what his attitude would be to the girl who has caused him inconvenience and embarressment ??

I've never dealt with this company, but in many other places, the welfare of the staff is a very low priority.

well i agree and disagree to that

i'm sure the boss will probably deduct money from her as the other posts from "Scandal etc etc" have said they always find excuses to deduct money
off the girl. then what kind of inconvenience or embarrassment would have been caused to the boss if his attitude is like this?
i mean they arestill making money from giving the $100 back. embarrassment ? the boss never spoke to Deemimpact

Max Wood
17-03-2012, 11:42 PM
SweetGirl deduct money from girls and lie to customers.

shamrock
18-03-2012, 10:53 AM
agree to all the bro's point(s) of view
we will never really know the truth what happened after
and yes it is punting, so it's all part of the game
DI: all i have to say is it's just pure bad luck that it happened to u