PDA

View Full Version : the burgers are still better at tope street - Reapers fur burger revival thread

the reaper
29-06-2012, 05:39 PM
punters it is well known that reaper likes a nice muff, so i have resurrected this thread from the old forum;751

so if you find any healthy fur burgers on girls you visit lets us know here,

pink @ tt has a nice whopper on her

numberonebigsize
30-06-2012, 04:34 PM
I go for the pussy double fur burger deluxe and i''ll definitely have anal with that. But i fucking hate having to go to the dentist for a haircut!!!!!!!!

the reaper
01-07-2012, 01:25 AM
I go for the pussy double fur burger deluxe and i''ll definitely have anal with that. But i fucking hate having to go to the dentist for a haircut!!!!!!!!

lol, leave the pubes in, they are good for flossing. Ever had a fur burger with mayo?? I had a girl at a RnT get naked for me, I got her on the couch and her pussy was sopping and creamy, slurp! :slobber:

numberonebigsize
01-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Careful what you do with that one piece of pickle that is on every burger. The thought of something crunchy in a furburger is a bit of a worry.

hell no
01-07-2012, 04:05 PM
You guys are hilarious, it's a pity that i'm not into fur burgers or else i'll join you guys......

GlowStick
02-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Hey does it come with fries??

numberonebigsize
02-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Fries? are you sure you did not mean flys. I have seen a few that would attract those pesky little varmits. haha

Fleming
03-07-2012, 04:11 PM
Just had 2 lovely fur korean burgers on Tope. Olivia from Coloseum who loves Daty and didn't charge any extras. Her juice was flowing and after sex with her on top, I was covered in her juice. Her voice is so gentle and good massage too. She doesn't kiss. Also saw Ivy at the intro and she's changed alot in a bad way, gotten fatter, paler and looks older.

Kitty at 39 is a very fun and petite cute girl. All extras available. When I DFK her, no smell of cigarette which was great. Her pussy and ass taste even better than the beef at Rockpool. Had an awesome time with both Korean dolls.