PDA

View Full Version : Other Love at 8 Excellor Ave - brilliant Black Girl

boater
30-06-2012, 01:54 AM
Note: Actually 9 (not 8) Exceller Ave Bankstown Ph: 9708 4311

One of the owners of another forum had been raving about a black girl "Love" for a few years now and I thought I should give her a go at $190 for the hour

We had never been intro'd and I had never been to Exceller Ave before but I booked her site unseen and rocked up.

She was still getting changed when I arrived and reception took me up to a huge room which would do as large hotel room with queen bed, massage table, shower, sink, toilet, etc. Off to a good start!

I was well and truly washed and relaxed (good hot water) by the time Love arrived, took me in her arms and started to kiss me gently while she stroked my cock to attention.

I told her my three requests

"Tell me when I do anything I do that you don't like, so I can stop", "Tell me when I do anything you do like, so I can do some more" and "Feel free to make suggestions". She took those suggestions to heart and what followed was simply awesome. I had a great time with Chloe when I sent the day with her earlier this year, and this was as much - but packed into an hour rather than a day

Love pulled me down onto the bed and I started to kiss her neck and stroke her back, she directed me to her breasts and enjoyed my tongue for a while before saying "you know, that would be better between my legs" and spread herself wide in invitation. I settled down to dine at the Y and she moved to maximise the effect, gently exploring what she enjoys as she got wetter and wetter and started to twitch. I put a finger inside and felt her clenching down on it, over and over, she was moaning and trembling when she said "not yet, not yet, come up here" and pulled me up to her face. I thought she wanted a kiss but she pulled me higher till I was straddling her face and she shoved my cock down her throat, holding my backside and pulling me repeatedly into her. She looked up into my eyes as she took me as deep as she could.

Scrabbling around with her hand she found a condom and put it on with her mouth and said "fuck me" which I did, alternating penetration with DATY till she pushed me over, pulled the dom off and took me in her mouth again with a lot of spitting, licking, sucking and sword swallowing.

Love then grabbed some baby oil, rubber her stomach with it and started to rub her tummy on my cock, round and round while she lay on top of me kissing me. She said to me "I want you in my pink hole, I want you in my mouth, I want to taste your cum, I want it in my mouth, I want to watch you dick shooting your cum, I want to feel it hitting my face, I want to drink it" and she put a dom back on me and got me to fuck her doggy for a while before I flipped her over and went back to DATY.

She was very wet, she twitched and clenched down on the 4 fingers I had inside her, she squirted on me and hammered herself down on my hand till she gave a little scream and held my hand in place while she came.

Soon after the buzzer went and she checked if she had another booking or if we could extend.

She had another booking so she knelt down on the floor and blew me, then finished me with her hand as she stuck her tongue out to take my load - which she directed over her face, her lips and into her mouth. She came up and kissed me hard and deep - and I could taste my cum in her mouth - before she licked the rest of her lips, swallowed it and tossed me into the shower as the buzzer rang a 3rd time.

Will I be back?

You bet I will - so long as my heart holds out.

Boater
p.s. Your millage may vary. I put a lot of effort into finding just what this woman liked and she responded to that very much. I don't know if she is like this all the time, the other writeups I have seen are not quite like the experience I had. So I will say I put in the effort to treat her as a partner rather than someone hired for my pleasure and I was very well rewarded. Please keep that in mind when reading this review.

p.p.s Something I forgot. She keep her high heels on the whole time. Its something different to have your back being scratched (nicely) by heels while in missionary.

igloo
30-06-2012, 03:46 AM
One of the owners of another forum had been raving about a black girl "Love" for a few years now and I thought I should give her a go at $190 for the hour

We had never been intro'd and I had never been to Exceller Ave before but I booked her site unseen and rocked up.

She was still getting changed when I arrived and reception took me up to a huge room which would do as large hotel room with queen bed, massage table, shower, sink, toilet, etc. Off to a good start!

I was well and truly washed and relaxed (good hot water) by the time Love arrived, took me in her arms and started to kiss me gently while she stroked my cock to attention.

I told her my three requests

"Tell me when I do anything I do that you don't like, so I can stop", "Tell me when I do anything you do like, so I can do some more" and "Feel free to make suggestions". She took those suggestions to heart and what followed was simply awesome. I had a great time with Chloe when I sent the day with her earlier this year, and this was as much - but packed into an hour rather than a day

Love pulled me down onto the bed and I started to kiss her neck and stroke her back, she directed me to her breasts and enjoyed my tongue for a while before saying "you know, that would be better between my legs" and spread herself wide in invitation. I settled down to dine at the Y and she moved to maximise the effect, gently exploring what she enjoys as she got wetter and wetter and started to twitch. I put a finger inside and felt her clenching down on it, over and over, she was moaning and trembling when she said "not yet, not yet, come up here" and pulled me up to her face. I thought she wanted a kiss but she pulled me higher till I was straddling her face and she shoved my cock down her throat, holding my backside and pulling me repeatedly into her. She looked up into my eyes as she took me as deep as she could.

Scrabbling around with her hand she found a condom and put it on with her mouth and said "fuck me" which I did, alternating penetration with DATY till she pushed me over, pulled the dom off and took me in her mouth again with a lot of spitting, licking, sucking and sword swallowing.

Love then grabbed some baby oil, rubber her stomach with it and started to rub her tummy on my cock, round and round while she lay on top of me kissing me. She said to me "I want you in my pink hole, I want you in my mouth, I want to taste your cum, I want it in my mouth, I want to watch you dick shooting your cum, I want to feel it hitting my face, I want to drink it" and she put a dom back on me and got me to fuck her doggy for a while before I flipped her over and went back to DATY.

She was very wet, she twitched and clenched down on the 4 fingers I had inside her, she squirted on me and hammered herself down on my hand till she gave a little scream and held my hand in place while she came.

Soon after the buzzer went and she checked if she had another booking or if we could extend.

She had another booking so she knelt down on the floor and blew me, then finished me with her hand as she stuck her tongue out to take my load - which she directed over her face, her lips and into her mouth. She came up and kissed me hard and deep - and I could taste my cum in her mouth - before she licked the rest of her lips, swallowed it and tossed me into the shower as the buzzer rang a 3rd time.

Will I be back?

You bet I will - so long as my heart holds out.

Boater
p.s. Your millage may vary. I put a lot of effort into finding just what this woman liked and she responded to that very much. I don't know if she is like this all the time, the other writeups I have seen are not quite like the experience I had. So I will say I put in the effort to treat her as a partner rather than someone hired for my pleasure and I was very well rewarded. Please keep that in mind when reading this review.

p.p.s Something I forgot. She keep her high heels on the whole time. Its something different to have your back being scratched (nicely) by heels while in missionary.

Well done bro, great effort and enjoyable report to read.. almost 3D. What type of black lady is she, chocolate coffee or very dark, any details on the figure and age?

Mr Crash and Burn
30-06-2012, 10:59 AM
Great review and an early nomination from me for review of the year.

I can say I have sampled this sex machine quite recently, and your session wasnt to dissimilar to mine. She is a great fuck, loves to suck and loves being pleasured.

There is another black girl at this place, Abbey, and apparently they do doubles with cauc guys who think they are super studs, and generally push them out the front door in a wheelchair once they have devoured him.

I contemplated a double, but I have had a bad experience at Bankstown Hospital and that is where the ambulance would take me once they carried me out after those 2 fucked the life out of me.

boater
30-06-2012, 11:49 AM
I would say mid 20s.

Is and African American, chocolate coloured

Love is clearly one of those African American women who when she gets older will struggle with her weight, and so she is not a stick figure even now. But that is not a euphemism for "she is chubby" - far from it. She just has some nice curves. Now I LOVE the stick figure type women, just looking at them gets me excited, but I was over the moon with Love.

I would say she is a size 10.

Boater

Travelmate
30-06-2012, 06:11 PM
8 Excellor Ave,do you have telephone number and what suburb is this at?

Mr Crash and Burn
30-06-2012, 07:51 PM
It is actually 9 Exceller Avenue Bankstown

boater
30-06-2012, 09:01 PM
Oppps, quite right Mr Crash and Burn

9 Exceller Ave Bankstown Ph: 9708 4311 I believe

I will see if I can fix the heading

Boater

Travelmate
30-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Oppps, quite right Mr Crash and Burn

9 Exceller Ave Bankstown Ph: 9708 4311 I believe

I will see if I can fix the heading

Boater

Thanks. Yes, you are the author of this thread. You should be able to fix

DeepImpact
30-06-2012, 09:39 PM
Excellent review Bro Boater. I enjoyed reading it.