PDA

View Full Version : Other 647's Cindy Dragon drilling office lady

Gucci2012
11-03-2013, 06:23 AM
This was a mini punt i had before my epic journey with Korean girl May. I choose Cindy over k-gal May as May looked too good to be true and I was feeling in the mood for some hard core action so I choose Cindy(huge mistake).

In the shower she soaped up my dick and ass hole and started stroking my by now fully erect member and massaging my ass hole at the same time... very enjoyable.

On the bed is when I realised my mistake.

1: she's a clock watcher

2: she has an office lady theme because her regulars said she is hot with glasses on. Agreed but its really annoying when she has to re-adjust her glasses mid action.

3: worst BBBJ in the history of BBBJs real light sucking. And kept looking up at the clock.

After a few minutes of getting rimmed I thought f#ck this the above 3 points were still bothering me and I thought "I'm not a rookie punter I know what good service is stuff this get out of here dude". So I took my own advice and stopped her stood up put my clothes on after 15 minutes. I booked an hour $150. Christine the mamasan was happy to give my money back which I thought was unusual but then baited me with k-gal May.... I thought don't do it....but then I was like mehhh what ever...best decision I made that day as May was exactly the hard core session I was after that day.

Return factor: for Cindy hell no avoid like the plague.

For May??? I'm definitely returning.

igloo
12-03-2013, 05:11 AM
Bro gucci, there are a few bro's who's AR's I take as true to the word and while YMMV I find their experiences pretty much in line with mine, You are one of those, possibly the most straight-shooting as well. May is a case in point, when I first did her at 647 Ii was a little freaked out at how good she was, I am sure there is an AR somewhere from me. So it's strange that my impressio of Cindy is so different, it all comes down to one point actually, point 3....
1. Clock watcher, did not notice
2. Re glasses, after the second re-adjustment I just took them off her
3. Not the best bbbj, but bro, the worst?? Cannot agree
4. My issue was she spoke in Chinese to me, I had no idea what was going on, all I know is she got me over the line.....

Has anyone else done this lady?

By the way I recently enjoyed some tunes on a CD "XXXXX's fun mix" I know it wasn't for me but thanks. Dont worry I left it where I found it..

Gucci2012
12-03-2013, 06:12 AM
Well my BBBJ standard has been set pretty high and in comparison to the girls I have done this year it stands out as the worst.

May be not worst in the history if bbbj's but definitely the worst I have encounter this year.

guyepping
12-03-2013, 12:03 PM
647 used to have a very popular Cindy, not sure if this is the same one? Is she short 155-160, with C or D cup ?

Have yet to see a decent K girl, maybe shou give May a try.

Gucci2012
12-03-2013, 01:04 PM
By the way I recently enjoyed some tunes on a CD "XXXXX's fun mix" I know it wasn't for me but thanks. Dont worry I left it where I found it..

Ahahaha that's how bad it gets when you go there so many times you get bored of the same songs playing over and over.

Solution: make you own mix c.d. keep an eye out for "Gucci's fun time mix volume 2" suggest a song and I'll put it in.

igloo
13-03-2013, 03:18 AM
Chika made some great mixes, but I found myself having very strong (almost uncontrollable) association with some of her songs, I remember there was a mike snow?? song and one day when I was out with my g/f the song came on and I laughed and said remember I shot my load in your nostril when this song was playing.... She looked at me really strangely and said NO...

So put Out of control on there for me by the bros'

Sextus
14-03-2013, 02:00 AM
1. Clock watcher, did not notice
2. Re glasses, after the second re-adjustment I just took them off her
3. Not the best bbbj, but bro, the worst?? Cannot agree
Has anyone else done this lady?

No, but while waiting for my booked girl I asked Victoria if I could say hello to the other girls who were free and Cindy was one of them. I loved her thick glasses and filed her name away so I could have a girl wearing glasses for the first time. Now I'm not so sure, as I can handle just about anything but clock watching. Nothing turns me off more, because all it says to me about the girl is that she doesn't want to be there and she isn't enjoying herself. No man with any heart and soul can handle that, I think.

You may not have noticed her clock watching, but if she has done it once, she has done it twice, she has done it innumerable times. Some girls get into habits.

Damn. Glasses was on my list of firsts to do. And she has to need them - I don't want any false props! I love the thought, however, of her having to re-adjust them all the time!

Regardiing reviews, we all really enjoy reading a negative one. The punter though, has to live through it to write it. I have one on file from 533 from a couple of weeks ago, and I don't know whether to post it, though, like Cindy, it seems she has made a habit of doing what she did to me. What do you think? Sometimes a poor punter gets shot down in flames for posting a negative review. He cops it both ways, first from the girl and then from the forum! This didn't so much happen to me, but it sure did to KickAss.

jayjay12
14-03-2013, 03:22 AM
Is this classic Cindy?
Classic was a great root. A real firestarter.

igloo
14-03-2013, 11:30 AM
No, but while waiting for my booked girl I asked Victoria if I could say hello to the other girls who were free and Cindy was one of them. I loved her thick glasses and filed her name away so I could have a girl wearing glasses for the first time. Now I'm not so sure, as I can handle just about anything but clock watching. Nothing turns me off more, because all it says to me about the girl is that she doesn't want to be there and she isn't enjoying herself. No man with any heart and soul can handle that, I think.

You may not have noticed her clock watching, but if she has done it once, she has done it twice, she has done it innumerable times. Some girls get into habits.

Damn. Glasses was on my list of firsts to do. And she has to need them - I don't want any false props! I love the thought, however, of her having to re-adjust them all the time!

Regardiing reviews, we all really enjoy reading a negative one. The punter though, has to live through it to write it. I have one on file from 533 from a couple of weeks ago, and I don't know whether to post it, though, like Cindy, it seems she has made a habit of doing what she did to me. What do you think? Sometimes a poor punter gets shot down in flames for posting a negative review. He cops it both ways, first from the girl and then from the forum! This didn't so much happen to me, but it sure did to KickAss.
My thoughts are predictable, write it up, as it happened, it will be good for you:-). Also good for everyone to know what to watch out for.. As far as being shot down, from what I can tell you will get thru it, if there are dissenters, you can defend your position with the facts ...kick Ass did have done hate mail but I think many others, quietly respected him for it.
So spill'em