PDA

View Full Version : i just want to know how could u avoid aids when go to the brothels?

barcasb
30-06-2012, 05:42 PM
i know most ladies have the security certification and have sex with condom, but it does not mean 100% security and some ladies will not have condom if customers pay enough tips. Im afraid of getting aids or syphilis, so how can u guys do that?!!!!

tekton
30-06-2012, 06:23 PM
there's always the risk, but if you goto a licensed place, the girls are (generally) rotated every 2-3 weeks and have to show thier certificates each time they come back, so the chance they are already in a bad situation is slim, and then the condom is your extra protection.

There will always be a risk, but it's quite small if your smart about it and don't try to do anything illegal.

Charlie123
30-06-2012, 06:40 PM
I think the chances of contracting aids in a brothel are virtually zero if you play it safe. In some ways i think a massage shop is more dangerous, both for the MLs and customers ... Even a small cut on a MLs hand exposes her to infection, and i often wonder if they scrub their hands with disinfectent between customers, or just rinse them quickly with water!

CommanderM
30-06-2012, 08:22 PM
to be safe, you go to sexual health clinics to get yourself checked out. This service is freely available across Australia: (please note: WLs also use this service so you may bump into a WL in the waiting room - and may get yourself a date with her - I did in Sydney!)

http://www.health.qld.gov.au/sexhealth/help/default.asp
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/sexhealth/help/brisbane.asp

all you need is a medicare card, and it is very confidental. this is a free service and part of your medicare - even the drugs they prescribed are free - there is a chemist on site at each SHC or sexual health clinic. I get checked every 6 months at least - if you are really worried then every 3 months. remember you pay taxes for this! it is a free service.

unless you have been sharing blood, needles or do unprotected sex with a few girls, your chances of getting AIDS or HIV are very very low.

you are more likely to get chylamdia or gonnerhea.

barcasb
30-06-2012, 11:45 PM
to be safe, you go to sexual health clinics to get yourself checked out. This service is freely available across Australia: (please note: WLs also use this service so you may bump into a WL in the waiting room - and may get yourself a date with her - I did in Sydney!)

http://www.health.qld.gov.au/sexhealth/help/default.asp
http://www.health.qld.gov.au/sexhealth/help/brisbane.asp

all you need is a medicare card, and it is very confidental. this is a free service and part of your medicare - even the drugs they prescribed are free - there is a chemist on site at each SHC or sexual health clinic. I get checked every 6 months at least - if you are really worried then every 3 months. remember you pay taxes for this! it is a free service.

unless you have been sharing blood, needles or do unprotected sex with a few girls, your chances of getting AIDS or HIV are very very low.

you are more likely to get chylamdia or gonnerhea.

i also afraid of chycle, omg, so afraid,,,!!!!!

cisco
01-07-2012, 12:06 AM
just one word condom...

barcasb
01-07-2012, 12:43 AM
just one word condom...

is this enough?

barcasb
01-07-2012, 12:44 AM
there's always the risk, but if you goto a licensed place, the girls are (generally) rotated every 2-3 weeks and have to show thier certificates each time they come back, so the chance they are already in a bad situation is slim, and then the condom is your extra protection.

There will always be a risk, but it's quite small if your smart about it and don't try to do anything illegal.

is that Asian Star a licensed place? i just want to go there.

tekton
01-07-2012, 01:10 AM
yeah, it is, but honestly, i would recommend Miso, they have the best rooms in my opinion, and ivy is working there right now, she was awesome! i highly recommend :)

mrcookiemann
01-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Regular check ups, always use protection and a bit of common sense...

belial
01-07-2012, 01:40 PM
yeah, it is, but honestly, i would recommend Miso, they have the best rooms in my opinion, and ivy is working there right now, she was awesome! i highly recommend :)

I would also recommend Miso Honey.

I know the girls shower before and after each client. They always use safe sex practices and they put fresh sheets on the beds. There seems to be a cleaner lady that works to clean the rooms and do laundry. You can smell the soap from the Palmolive shower gel they use from the street.

My only gripe about Miso Honey is they do not have a website with a roster and sometimes when it is very busy you can be seated next to other punters in the waiting area. I'd prefer privacy myself.

Charlie123
01-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Regular check ups will let you know that you already have aids - wont stop you from getting it in the first place

Regular check ups, always use protection and a bit of common sense...

belial
01-07-2012, 02:29 PM

One thing I know for certain is I have fucked many girls who are strangers or I barely know who BBBJ, BBFS and I CIM or creampied them and they never mentioned anything about a condom and half of them weren't even on the pill. I have never done any of those things with a WL in QLD.

I think I would be more likely to catch things from the girls I meet at bars or craigslist or dating sites than I would a WL.

Travelmate
01-07-2012, 02:39 PM
i know most ladies have the security certification and have sex with condom, but it does not mean 100% security and some ladies will not have condom if customers pay enough tips. Im afraid of getting aids or syphilis, so how can u guys do that?!!!!

so what do you want to achieve to start this thread?

barcasb
01-07-2012, 03:49 PM
I would also recommend Miso Honey.

I know the girls shower before and after each client. They always use safe sex practices and they put fresh sheets on the beds. There seems to be a cleaner lady that works to clean the rooms and do laundry. You can smell the soap from the Palmolive shower gel they use from the street.

My only gripe about Miso Honey is they do not have a website with a roster and sometimes when it is very busy you can be seated next to other punters in the waiting area. I'd prefer privacy myself.

So how do u think of Asian star? Have u been there be4?

barcasb
01-07-2012, 03:50 PM

So how do u think of Asian star? Have u been there be4?

popeye96
01-07-2012, 05:35 PM
If you really are that worried, then don't visit a brothel and don't have sex or any sort of sexual contact. That is really the only way to be 100% safe.

And just for a bit of information, you can't catch AIDS. The infection HIV is what you can be infected with.

claudio
01-07-2012, 11:42 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/calitorial/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Surely this guy is just winding you guys up?

SillyK2
02-07-2012, 12:00 PM

Get a DVD and jerk off with latex gloves, you can't be too sure about the cuts on your own hand these days!!!

need1
02-07-2012, 11:32 PM
100% no risk ..................... dont go ....................... keep it in your pants ...................... lol

wilisno
03-07-2012, 01:10 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/calitorial/Don__t_feed_the_Troll.jpg

Surely this guy is just winding you guys up?

hahaha ! good observation !

bigbob
03-07-2012, 08:52 AM
If you really are that worried, then don't visit a brothel and don't have sex or any sort of sexual contact. That is really the only way to be 100% safe.

And just for a bit of information, you can't catch AIDS. The infection HIV is what you can be infected with.

Keep it in your pants

Blue-Marvel
04-07-2012, 12:14 PM
stick it in the butt, as no other customers go there, 99.9% safe not to catch anything from the bumhole.

sapril
04-07-2012, 12:32 PM
stick it in the butt, as no other customers go there, 99.9% safe not to catch anything from the bumhole.

What are you talking about?! It doesn't matter where you stick if if someone is infected.

I am going to assume you were kidding :surprise:

barcasb
05-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Keep it in your pants

:startle::burn::spook: