PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Nancy - fresh from the PRC, and fun.

Sextus
11-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Scene: A room in 64TP. Nancy and I getting naked together.

Apart from her softness, Nancy’s best asset is a very pretty face and eyes, and a lovely, shy smile showing very white even teeth. Her pretty eyes with “Japan Style make up.” It doesn’t make her look Japanese though!

Her English is restricted to about five or six words, so she is never going to write Shakespearean sonnets. But otherwise I did learn of a very cute, shy, genuine and funny person that I would enjoy getting to know better - but only a mutual language would enable that.

English or not, as she stood up and deftly slipped out of her black lingerie, I could see she was commenting on my cock. In response, I slipped it between her soft thighs while grabbing on her buns and pulling her in to me, making sure that the base of my cock was rubbing her pussy. She began responding to the feel of this in a very genuine way, being a young girl. (I’d say maybe 21.)

I spent some time getting used to the feel and scent of her, kissing her nape, face, and raining light kisses on her pretty soft lips.

I pulled her down onto the bed and hugged her softness to me, kissing her pretty face again. It was wet lip action, very nice to do on such a pretty mouth, and I was hoping this might develop later into dfk.

When Nancy began to suck and slurp on my cock, she was really getting into it, moaning in genuine appreciation.

Just as with Niko the other day, I was happy for her to suck me for as long as she wanted. Her technique is good, I’d say about 7.8/10, and after a while she was making a lot of those slurpy sounds that I absolutely love. It is not just the sound, it is the complete lack of inhibition and enthusiasm she shows as your hot cock rams into her wet mouth.

A face looks to me just as pretty - or even more so - with my cock in it. So I moved and stood at the side of the bed so that Nancy could suck me there, and I could have a good look at her doing it.

She quickly positioned herself lying sideways on the edge of the bed, opened her mouth in invitation, and I slid into her again.

I’m sure these girls don’t realise how cute they can look sometimes. (Asian girls that is - God broke the mould for cuteness, I think, after He made them.)

As she sucked on me, I occasionally gave her tight little buns a few light smacks for being such a naughty girl sucking on a man’s cock like that. I watched them quiver and shiver and that was a lot of fun to do - and the sound of my light smacking made a nice complement to her cock slurping sounds.

I moved back onto the bed for yet more bbbj as I was loving it so much, while Nancy’s enthusiasm also seemed to have grown, if her constant moaning meant anything. I was again tempted (as with Niko) to just let her continue until I came, but she was a new girl and I figured I’d better sample her other treasure for my own sake, as much as for your own reading information.

I got her to dom me up and she continued a with a cbj for another couple of minutes.

I then rolled Nancy onto her back and got between her welcomingly spread legs.

As she held my cock and positioned it precisely at her fuck entrance, she developed a little line of concentration between her eyebrows. I could feel that her hole is small and tight. All the sucking she had done on my cock though, had indeed turned her on, because she’d become easily wet enough for me to begin penetrating her pussy lips. There was some tightness there as I slipped into them, and it felt great. She has a tight little virginal feeling tunnel I am pleased to report, and the look of caution on her face was due to that.

Like Anna, she has the kind of body that feels extremely comfortable to feel with your own body in mish. It was also very nice to run my hands up and down her soft smooth thighs as I gave her grippy little pussy a workout, while making circular motions with my hips that her pussy followed along with, stuck to me like glue.

I decided if she was ever going to be warmed up for some dfk action than it would be right about now, so I leant down, running my tongue along her lips. As I probed further in though, it met an insuperable barrier in the form of a white picket row of teeth. I ran my tongue back and forth along that clean row of enamel, seeking a weakness in the adamantine wall – but found none. I played my tongue back and forth along that sparkling row of enamel, but it might have been a xylophone I was playing for all the good it was doing. The tongue I was probing for stayed well and truly locked away behind its row of white porcelain.

He he he…. That is ok Nancy, you made me laugh with your technique!

I could feel myself getting a bit sweaty so I decided it was time for Nancy to ride me. She jumped on and eased herself down on me, and to her credit, really varied her cowgirl action up. She’d grind for half a dozen strokes and then she’d get up onto her haunches and slap herself up and down on me in full penetration, then back down for some more quick grinds, back up again on her heels, moving her hips in a circular motion as she fucked herself up and down on me. She kept varying this action up between grinds and slapping, which was great.

She was moaning a lot too, and really enjoying having me up her, penetrating her tight, warm insides, and I could feel her flow of wetness. Her moaning made me want to look at the horniness on her face, so I took my attention away from watching our cock and cunt colliding.

Now, Nancy has a pretty face, and that made my concentration on it like I was studying a pretty flower, or a painting. But it wasn’t very long before she noticed my stare, and she started to grin self-consciously - even as she still kept fucking her little pussy up and down.

To break the lock of my eyes, she twice leant down and kissed me, but still I kept looking straight up at her pretty fuck face. Finally she broke into self-conscious laughter and collapsed down onto my shoulder, giggling away.

Well, we both started laughing then, and I gave her a big hug. She is a young girl, after all, and obviously not used to some of my sophisticated sexual practices! (64’s Joanne is like this as well.)

I took pity on her though and stopped staring at her, and rolled her over into mish again.

It was time for some athletic fucking on my part, and putting my two hands on the bed, I began a steady rythym. Nancy put her hands onto my chest muscles and was squeezing them as they became firm while carrying my weight. She is very female, and responds well to masculine things like that.

What was lovely about being back in mish was the way she then embraced me so tightly. She put her soft, rounded arms around my neck and drew my face down next to hers and she kept bringing her soft and smooth thighs right back to assist my full penetration of her. This meant her tidy litle rump was arching up in a really horny way to meet me. Nancy really likes mish position too I think.

I was also taking it out a few times to enjoy pushing it all the way back in through her lovely feeling pussy lips.

I sensed our time was growing short, so I picked up my tempo, enjoying the cries she was making with my steady fucking. Her arm tightened around my neck and held my face right down next to hers. I had a sudden inspiration to suck on her cheekbone, and the novelty of that soon had me coming right up her pussy, and that is always a big moment – the first time a new, young girl makes you come inside her.

With hardly any time left, she slipped the dom off and came back into my arms for some cuddles. I talked about our time nearly being up and pointed at the clock, and she thought I meant I wanted to extend, and she got up to see Roger about it.

For answer though, I pointed at my limp dick and said it’s just not going to be working again. (Well, not for a while anyway. :grimace:)

Nancy, fun and shy personality, rounded soft body, long hair, b cup, prominent nipples, soft pussy hair intact (at present), huggy, young, wet kissing (but no tongue), gets off on bbbj’s.

Sextus
03-04-2013, 07:30 PM
I just had another glimpse of Nancy tonight. Wow, what a pretty young round baby face she has, with just the loveliest wide set eyes, like almonds. I was very tempted, her prettiness and youth was sending me all sorts of signals, but she was busy for too long. She is amongst the youngest girls there are at 64.

I don't think she looks like Alyssa at all! I might have a look online and see if I can find a resemblance to her and post it.

Well, this girl is similar, but Nancy has a rounder face than this, and she also wears "Japan style makeup" which makes a difference, but their age is approximately the same. She doesn't look like Alyssa for sure!

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag116/waveflow/Nancylookalike1_zps06b33f8c.jpg

jimmyk
03-04-2013, 09:59 PM
I don't remember reading this AR. Nancy sounds fantastic Sextus. I'm such a fan of Alyssa, so if her Service is just as good, then I need to make some more time and money for 64!

69hornyjohn69
05-04-2013, 02:25 PM
*adds another name to the lists of girls he wants to see*

I think I've ticked off 6 but have another 8 to go now :)

tarenpoint64
24-04-2013, 09:28 PM
*** Petite NANCY is working today from 10am to 11:45pm *** NEW = Long milky white smooth Legs, young 36C cup, 23 years, cute Chinese girl *** NEW ASIAN HOTTIE *** COME and check her OUT! petite young girl look like a smaller version of Alyssa!

For bookings/enquiries please call 02 9524 1278

Green Dragon
26-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Nice reporting sextus.