PDA

View Full Version : Do you find it a turn off when...

Prometheus_haha
01-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Do you guys find it a turn off when the girl says stuff like "don't do this" or "don't do that", or tries to push your hand away when you want to touch her somewhere?

This happened to me the other night, and I swear, I got so turned off I couldn't get it up again :burn:

Travelmate
01-07-2012, 11:46 PM
..... "no touch"

...... "not here" .....

haha

tojo
02-07-2012, 12:33 AM
Yep. Massive turn off. Or the hurry up and finish when you're only a few mins into a session

Hidden Python
02-07-2012, 08:52 AM
A simple solution if you meet a girl for the first
Time ask her what she likes and doesn't like.
How would you feel if someone shoved Something up your arse
Without your permission.

And when it comes to bitches And time
I always set my alarm on my phone infront of them and that shuts them up.
And if they still say hurry up just tell them, are you going to give me a refund if I finish early.
You have also tell them that your the boss and tell them what to do.
And what pisses them off the most is-changing positions every 5 minutes as a lot of them are lazy bitches.
So go bj, doggy, cowboy, missionary, doggy, etc she will hate you but will know not to bitch again with you.

Mr Crash and Burn
02-07-2012, 08:55 AM
Agreed with the strategy of finding your boundaries first. That also highlights the importance of true and accurate after reports from Bro's here and on other forums. (Of course YMMV).

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2012, 09:42 AM
Haha, that's exactly what happened to me when i saw this private Viet MILF in Perth!!

After some brief CBJ and she's on top where i could play with her big tits, she asked me to do her doggie which i did, then the feel wasnt right, i asked her to get back to cowgirl and she said, too tired, no more me on top, i said ok then, just lay down and let me fuck your tits, and she said NO tits fucking, i like doggie, just fuck me doggie and hurry, your time is nearly up........WTF..... I had at least 15 min left!!

I was so fucking mad at the bitch, i lasted a lot longer than usual when i kept banging her hard from behind.......lol

If she would have given me more cowgirl, she probably KO me in 2

Cheers

Hidden Python
02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Yep a lot of working girl prefer doggy for a number of reasons.
They are lazzy and dont really have to do anything while doing doggy style
Also they don't have to look at us when we pound away on them
Also they dont have to touch us or be on us as 99% of working girls
Don't like their jobs but just want the money.

mannykay
02-07-2012, 09:48 PM
YES.

Read my report on Bobo from 22brodie. She wouldn't let me touch her down there or do anything. Basically cockblocked my every desire to please her. I couldn't get mad in the face of tits and a pretty face, but afterwards when I came to my senses I realised how infuriating it actually was.

Charlie123
02-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Yeah I hate this - it's the opposite of the GFE. it's why I like to find a good WL/ML and stick with them, the more frequently you fuck, the fewer the rules and the better the experience. If a girl has never met you before, never expects to see you again, and already has your money, what reason does she have to go the extra mile?