PDA

View Full Version : Other Where are the best Korean girls?

KGirlsAreTheBest
02-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi All. Newbie here. I am aware this is an "after report" section, but the over-nighter
I recently spent $1600 on was mediocre to say the least, so I won't go into much details as it would do
the girl injustice, the girl had a good attitude and all, but she just wasn't my cup of tea, I should have
chosen more carefully.

Having just come back from HK, I thought I get back into the local scene, many things have changed,
I am used to punting Korean girls in HK, but in Sydney K-girls are much harder to find?
Can someone pls tell me where they're all hiding? some ad's say they're Korean, only to find out when you turn up
they're chinese. I read on this forum that K girls are available at AT an GF (no idea what they stand for!).
So can someone pls help? I am after some good quality time ie over night, with a genuine Korean lady only.

cassius
02-07-2012, 06:47 PM
Golden Flower
Aqua
Some at 5*

I so miss 509 Crown......

AHLUNGOR
02-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Hi All. Newbie here. I am aware this is an "after report" section, but the over- nighter
I recently spent $1600 on was mediocre to say the least, so I won't go into much details as it would do
the girl injustice, the girl had a good attitude and all, but she just wasn't my cup of tea, I should have
chosen more carefully.

Having just come back from HK, I thought I get back into the local scene, many things have changed,
I am used to punting Korean girls in HK, but in Sydney K-girls are much harder to find?
Can someone pls tell me where they're all hiding? some ad's say they're Korean, only to find out when you turn up
they're chinese. I read on this forum that K girls are available at AT an GF (no idea what they stand for!).
So can someone pls help? I am after some good quality time ie over night, with a genuine Korean lady only.

i think If you are after overnight services, 5 Star City should be your choice as their service standards are most consistent. Best way is to meet some of their K Gals may be a quickie at the shop to confirm that she IS your cup of tea before booking her on an overnight stay at their private Penthouse!!

You probably can afford it but save you having to pay for a 5 star hotel suite.....haha

Cheers

Max Impact
02-07-2012, 08:37 PM
Mr Niceman is the Korean connoisseur. I'm sure he will give you the drum.

KGirlsAreTheBest
03-07-2012, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the advice, I will give that a try. I would have thought Strathfield would have plenty of palours, to my dismay, there isn't.
considering there is a huge Korean population in that area.

Max Impact
03-07-2012, 12:38 AM
I dont think any girls want to work too close to home.

chandra_man1
03-07-2012, 09:26 AM
I am surprised there are more Korean wl in HK than Sydney. We are spoiled by the quantity. Even 22 Brodie has a good looking range now

discuss99
03-07-2012, 06:55 PM
for masstige...i like to go below

their girls are quite good too..
pics here (http://babyfacesydney.com/girls.php?shopid=79)