PDA

View Full Version : No DATY

jj12345
02-07-2012, 10:55 PM
Anyone else not much into the DATY? How you bro's get out of it without so much to put her off the mood?

Charlie123
02-07-2012, 11:04 PM
99% of the time im not interested - exceptions are made if she is young, slim and pretty (with a clean, shaved pussy of course)

cisco
02-07-2012, 11:39 PM
If the girl click with me or that girl is so much my type and i will make her DRY INSIDE OUT...and if i don't do daty then i will fingering the heaven door to make the juicy box slippery when its wet while i am twisting the nipples to the left and to the rigth bro

Max Impact
03-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Im down there like a flash, sorry! I love the varied reactions from different girls. You never know what you are going to get.

Licker
03-07-2012, 01:39 AM
You never know what you are going to get.

Yeah, it's like a box of chocolates :)

wilisno
03-07-2012, 01:52 AM

From your username, I guess you wouldn't mind ? :miao:

mannykay
03-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Agree with Max Impact. I can't get enough of the stuff.

I don't get much contact with females lately so when I'm in the presence of one I make the most of it and make her feel like this pussy just might be the last pussy I'll ever have.

Hidden Python
03-07-2012, 05:53 AM
The only problem with daty on hookers
Is you don't know who's cock was there
5 minutes before you.

So I tend to save it for girls I date.

Mmm pussy burgers, I love licking up all the sause.

AHLUNGOR
03-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Anyone else not much into the DATY? How you bro's get out of it without so much to put her off the mood?

You are talking about your own girl friend or woman and Not about a WL right??

Mr Crash and Burn
03-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Best thing nd even better if the girl is into it. I love when you convince a girl they will love it and they do.
I am a daty addict and am not afraid to admit it.

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 04:09 PM

White or dark chocolates ... which one are you refer to?

jj12345
03-07-2012, 09:54 PM
You are talking about your own girl friend or woman and Not about a WL right??
I'm talking the WL. Have had times when they ask and after refusing they attitude are changed. Maybe I'm say it the wrong way? It's just not my thing.

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm talking the WL. Have had times when they ask and after refusing they attitude are changed. Maybe I'm say it the wrong way? It's just not my thing.

are you saying the WL ask you to do DATY for them??

cisco
03-07-2012, 10:20 PM
The only problem with daty on hookers
Is you don't know who's cock was there
5 minutes before you.

So I tend to save it for girls I date.

Mmm pussy burgers, I love licking up all the sause.
We are in the same line bro... (The only problem with daty on hookers
Is you don't know who's cock was there) this is so true, this question came to my mind when i want to start to lick the juicy box..but this question was gone in 3 seconds once the girl opened up the heaven door so i don't have any choice to lick her INSIDE OUT TILL DRY

Travelmate
03-07-2012, 11:22 PM
We are in the same line bro... (The only problem with daty on hookers
Is you don't know who's cock was there) this is so true, this question came to my mind when i want to start to lick the juicy box..but this question was gone in 3 seconds once the girl opened up the heaven door so i don't have any choice to lick her INSIDE OUT TILL DRY

Most of the time, it is impossible to lick that TILL DRY!!!
Before it get dry, you probably fucking her cunt already!

wilisno
04-07-2012, 01:36 AM
Most of the time, it is impossible to lick that TILL DRY!!!
Before it get dry, you probably fucking her cunt already!
I find that the more you lick, the wetter it gets, don't know how you can lick it dry, unless you're hurting her ! Lol

Alexlim
04-07-2012, 01:36 AM
555 The easy way that I've done is " I'm a lazy bear".:spook:

Chucky
04-07-2012, 11:13 AM
I'm all for it, if she is clean and shaven. I've had a few bad experiences with smelly ones - puts you right off

numberonebigsize
04-07-2012, 11:27 AM
This topic was discussed recently on the melbourne forum. It appears that FURBURGERS are popular in Sydney as well. As i said down there i prefer the "pussy double furburger deluxe" and i'll definately have anal with that. The only problem i have with furburgers is that i fucking hate having to go to the dentist for a haircut.!!!!!

ilovefs
04-07-2012, 03:57 PM
I'm slightly picky and careful and ensure the kissing down the body and legs is slow enough around 'that' area that any surprises I can smell before hand.

The reason I do this is one occasion at a disgusting place in Narwee I went down and started eating this chick out, it was not very fresh at all, worst I've had, so I had to stop and decided I'd just fuck her, then she offered me natural with cum in her pussy for $50 more and that the last customer was very happy with it :cry:

Think and whiff before you lick!!

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm slightly picky and careful and ensure the kissing down the body and legs is slow enough around 'that' area that any surprises I can smell before hand.

The reason I do this is one occasion at a disgusting place in Narwee I went down and started eating this chick out, it was not very fresh at all, worst I've had, so I had to stop and decided I'd just fuck her, then she offered me natural with cum in her pussy for $50 more and that the last customer was very happy with it :cry:

Sounds terrible bro,

Hope you didnt take up the BBFS and BBCIP offer!!!!

Thats definitely a mood killer, you should repost this in the other thread too......haha

Cheers

Travelmate
04-07-2012, 04:25 PM

WOW! This is a ......... behaviour ...
haha

cisco
05-07-2012, 12:12 AM
Lick her dry inside out ,just other meaning of until the girl just give up of my twister tounge and have to called me to stop to lick her after she cums many times, that moment i felt i am soooo MAN

Mr Crash and Burn
05-07-2012, 10:09 AM
ilovefs bro, was this the Narwee shop on Broadarrow where you enter in via the side street? If so this is quite close to me and even I have only been there once and once only. Saw what was on offer and would have beaten Usain Bolt back down the stairs and into my car. Much better options most days at the massage place on the other side of the station. FS by almost all on offer and the majority give you pretty good service.

sapril
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
I have been taught by many a wl what they like, kissing her neck behind her ears nipples all while softly rubbing her clit is a good technique for me. She is usually a little wet by the time i try to finger her.

For me making a girl cum in daty is a big turn on. My first ever punt was with a milf private and she instructed me spent the entire session down there my jaw began to hurt!

But she was shaking and sweating and moaning so hard i was so TURNED ON!

I still like daty but the girls cum faster with a combination of things imo

ilovefs
05-07-2012, 12:46 PM
ilovefs bro, was this the Narwee shop on Broadarrow where you enter in via the side street?
That's the one. Haven't been there for years.