PDA

View Full Version : Wellington, New Zealand

geotrog
11-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Visited what I thought was a sensual massage parlour in Wellington - Total Relax (www.totalrelax.co.nz). Was much more than that! They had more curvey ladies on offer as well as your usual skinnies! Only a small place though so you had to book. Only have two rooms but encourage the longer sessions - I know why! I chose a curvey lady (since that is my desire!) - she was in her early 30's and said she was from Mauritius - nice darker skin still in good shape nicely plump! Now she warned me at the start that she liked to play. I had booked 90 mins so I thought what the heck! Wow did she treat me as her play thing. I didn't want FS. She kept her panties on but the body to body rubbing got awfully close. She knew what she liked and what she wanted! I gave back in return! I was surprised when she started kissing me too - all very seductive! Had to try hard to hold back! She finished me off nicely in the end with full orgasm, not just coming! She also told me she came twice in our time together! No part of her body was forbidden to me. I knew she trusted me after a while so we could both explore each others sensitive parts! :sweat:
It was fantastic to be with someone who also knew what they wanted and got satisfaction in return.
I'll certainly return next time I am in Wellington. I'd absolutely recommend the place - good value at NZ$200 for the 90 mins. Lots of hot oil applied!

Anyone have any other suggested venues in NZ?

Punter Poontang
12-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Anyone have any other suggested venues in NZ?

Wellington is supposed to be the best place in NZ, but I'd suggest you check other forums (like PP) for more info.

2 or 3 years ago I'd have recommended the Splash Club, it's above one of the strip joints (Mermaids??) on Courtenay Place, with a bar where you mingle and chat with the ladies before choosing one to take to a room. Had some fantastic sessions there, but my last visit ~15 months ago was a stinker ...... pretty sure they'd changed management. Gone were the days of being able to relax in the lounge and the girls being genuinely friendly, now management try and get you to prepay for a session before even entering the lounge and seeing the girls!! Fuck that, I threatened to walk and they relented, but once inside the girls were the most mercenary I've ever encountered. Some hotties amongst them for sure, but every single one was pushing for a double session (twice the money, half the work for them) and incredibly vague about their service. They'd also removed the 30min and 45min session options, so I could smell I was going to pay up for an hour that would turn into a "blow and go" session, which is exactly what I got. On previous visits I'd often do 2 or 3 girls in a night, that last time I re-entered the lounge after the "blow and go" and the next girl that approached me asked me to book her for 2 hours and pay her a ridiculous tip, all before we'd even exchanged names. Fuck that, out of there and haven't returned.

I've also been to Femme Fatale in Auckland. Very vague on the scene there, but it was a similar set-up, lounge where you mingle and pick a girl to take upstairs. Reasonable place. All said and done NZ is great value for cauc ladies, you're generally paying about $180 NZ Peso's per hour, which is like AUD $140.

BrainSex
12-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

geotrog
13-03-2013, 10:03 PM
massage table but a decent size for my "attendant" to climb aboard!

Punter Poontang
26-03-2013, 03:56 PM
I am going to hunt you down, stab you, and drown you in a cesspool of your own blood.

ADMIN, PLEASE GET RID OF THE SPAMMERS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fire:

numberonebigsize
27-03-2013, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=Punter Poontang;237733]I am going to hunt you down, stab you, and drown you in a cesspool of your own blood.

ADMIN, PLEASE GET RID OF THE SPAMMERS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fire:[/Q

P/P may i offer my services as your personal assistant!!!!:anger:

BrainSex
03-04-2013, 06:05 PM

Punter Poontang
03-04-2013, 06:19 PM
So, inspite of the earthquake recovery, Wellington sounds like a fun place.

Lol, wrong island mate.

BrainSex
04-04-2013, 08:31 AM

BrainSex
07-05-2013, 06:53 AM

Punter Poontang
07-05-2013, 10:26 PM
wow Tom JOnes has 12 posts all about traka....delete please.

Good spotting. Report 'dem posts, kids!!