PDA

View Full Version : Mother and daughter 550 Lutwyche Road

mrcookiemann
14-03-2012, 10:17 PM
This is my first post.
I found this forum coz I was trying to find RnT massage places around Brisbane.

I had the misfortune of finding 550 Lutwyche Road by accident a few nights ago.
I was horny and tired and I drove past this place and noticed it was open late so I thought I was in luck.
$65 for one hour massage! Which was about 4/10 by some european lady in her late 40's.
Then I asked her for a HJ and she said no?
I was confused coz I thought this place definitely looked like a RnT place.
About a minute later she said she has another girl who could do it for me!
Luckily the other girl was about half the other ladys age but wanted $40!
She reminded me of a younger version of the Massage Lady and I secretly hoped they were mother and daughter.
I said I normally pay $20-$30 and she wouldnt budge so I just said Ok then.
It was like a robot was wanking me off but she was kinda cute.
I will never go back.

I have 5 days left in Brissy before I go back home to Sydney.
Thanks to other peoples posts on this forum I hope to find a good place before I go back.
The closer to Enoggera the better, any suggestions?
I tried Heavenly Asian massage the other night at 243 Edward St, went home with blue balls but thats another story.

aussiedboy
15-05-2012, 12:13 AM
I tried Heavenly Asian massage the other night at 243 Edward St, went home with blue balls but thats another story.

Has any one else got any better result from Heavenly Asian Massage? I like going there as It's about the best massage I've ever had but none of the girls seem to budge on the touchy touchy stuff?? Wish they would as with the skills they have wow that would be good!

mrcookiemann
16-05-2012, 02:10 AM
Has any one else got any better result from Heavenly Asian Massage? I like going there as It's about the best massage I've ever had but none of the girls seem to budge on the touchy touchy stuff?? Wish they would as with the skills they have wow that would be good!

Sorry, unfortunately I have had no luck either. The few times I went there I was unable to get extras, how sad....

bigbob
01-07-2012, 10:44 PM
been to heavenly asian massage not even asian would not remove the towle on luck ther

SillyK2
02-07-2012, 11:58 AM
been to hevenly asian massage not even asian would not remove the towle on luck ther

What are you trying to say????

bigbob
02-07-2012, 03:54 PM
no asian giving ma massage no extras
a name like heavenly asian massage no asian giving me a massage

bigbob
22-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Im back in town, staying just down the road from Heavenly Asian, I hope the talent is as good as last time...

Good luck mrcookimann

brownwallaby
22-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks bigbob,
I didn't make it to Heavenly Asian as there is a Thai massage place just across the road from where I'm staying called Addiction Thai 540 Queen St. Just finished a fantastic 2hr session with a very young and yummy mummy named Pai, even has braces! Yum yum... Unfortunately no funny business but it was a great massage. I guess that's as good as it gets in Brisbane? $138 for 2hr Thai oil.

Thats a bit on the high side. MoZhi offers 2 hour massage with different girls for $90 and they have 5 shops in Bris

brownwallaby
22-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Thats a bit on the high side. MoZhi offers 2 hour massage with different girls for $90 and they have 5 shops in Bris

This is a link to MoZhi's special offer:
http://www.mozhimassagebrisbane.com.au/massage-specials.html

bigbob
23-02-2013, 06:59 AM
Thanks bigbob,
I didn't make it to Heavenly Asian as there is a Thai massage place just across the road from where I'm staying called Addiction Thai 540 Queen St. Just finished a fantastic 2hr session with a very young and yummy mummy named Pai, even has braces! Yum yum... Unfortunately no funny business but it was a great massage. I guess that's as good as it gets in Brisbane? $138 for 2hr Thai oil.

$138 2hr to high i have never got a massage with extra in the city