PDA

View Full Version : Girl info GInza-New Jap girl on Next wednesday. And Nakisa will be back...

three
04-07-2012, 02:26 PM
HI guys:

I got a msg from Wilson on Monday. Said a Japanese girl called Nakisa will come back the week after. Nakisa worked in Ginza before, but I never seen her yet. he said lots of people are looking for her, Has anyone try her before? If so, could you give me some details? :question:

And Next week a new Japanese girl arrives, first day. Wilson told me he has not got her name yet. The description is: size 6-7, B cup, innocent fresh looking, slim, black long hair. I asked her real age, Wilson told me around 24. Sounds pretty good to me. :miao:

Regards

Bracket
04-07-2012, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the info, Three. What is that you have that makes Wilson text you about Ginza'a fresh flesh? He doesn't text me. :cry: Are you a frequent flyer to Ginza? Why doesn't he do what the other good shops do and put the daily roster on here? I hate having to ring up and ask who's on.

mike99
04-07-2012, 09:13 PM
Note that there were two Nakisa from Ginza. one from TC era and another for a few weeks during Ginza.

Shonkybasted
05-07-2012, 01:17 PM
So which Nakisa is it? From TC days or a different one?

three
05-07-2012, 05:41 PM
Wilson just told me there is only one nakisa in tokyo cat and ginza. That's the same nakisa from TC... Wilson told me someone wanted to book her at 10am already. She should very good!!!!:slobber:

Shonkybasted
06-07-2012, 12:15 PM
Do u know which day she starts?

three
06-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Do u know which day she starts?

Wilson told me he will know by next thurday or friday. And maybe the new jap girl next wednesday cant arrive in au. maybe a new singapore girl may come instead. still a young girl, real age 24.
So you have seen nakisa before? how is she? How do you rate her?

Shonkybasted
08-07-2012, 09:27 PM
I haven't seen her for a good 8 months since TC was operating. But I do remember her being quite pretty and a little shy. But that's what I liked about her. I can't complain about her service. I hope she is still the same. I look forward to seeing her again.