PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Leng from Snow Lotus could be back for limited time before going back to Hong Kong

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi Guys,

Another marketing teaser as Brother Mate has put it.

But for those of you who had missed out last time to meet the beautiful and lovely Leng and her magical hands, this is it!!

As soon as Vicky can sort out the roster, I will advise which day Leng is working, it's only just a few more shifts before she is going back to Hong Kong.

It's now or never!!

Stay tune

Cheers:love::love::love:

Travelmate
04-07-2012, 02:47 PM
no worries !!! There is always good to see people with better marketing skill than someone only cut and paste the same content everyday ....

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2012, 02:52 PM
no worries !!! There is always good to see people with better marketing skill than someone only cut and paste the same content everyday ....

So, are you interested??

It took you 5 months to finally try Cici, and you only got a week and a bit left for Leng!!

Cheers

kingwally
04-07-2012, 05:57 PM
I want to get some of Leng...I missed out before.

AHLUNGOR
04-07-2012, 07:43 PM
OK, the wait is over!

Leng is back to work tomorrow for four days only, book early and dont miss out!!

Thursday
Friday
Sunday
Monday

After Monday, you will have to try to Hong Kong for those magical hands pleasure.

Enjoy

Cheers

Mr Crash and Burn
05-07-2012, 10:03 AM
Should be a rule that nobody can see her that has already sampled her!!!

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 10:19 AM
Should be a rule that nobody can see her that has already sampled her!!!

Sorry brother C&B,

Cant second your proposed rule as i have already broken your rule last night.

Honestly, no one who really wants to see Leng should miss out this time!!

She has given us 4 days, and if you cant get off your high horse to make a booking, you have only yourself to blame.

How about you bro, have you or havent you???

Cheers

Utamaro
05-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Well, I am selfish enough to book Leng for Friday... who cares others!!

Bro Ahlungor, congrats for the Maroons, I am sure you are in "double happiness" mood for the great win and had Leng's great service!!

Ahhh, can't wait for tomorrow.... I am not sure how to coax my lil' bro till tomorrow...:slobber::slobber: :slobber:

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Well, I am selfish enough to book Leng for Friday... who cares others!!

Bro Ahlungor, congrats for the Maroons, I am sure you are in "double happiness" mood for the great win and had Leng's great service!!

Ahhh, can't wait for tomorrow.... I am not sure how to coax my lil' bro till tomorrow...:slobber::slobber: :slobber:

Just a word of advice, whatever you do, you must not DIY!!

You must save every last drop of your energy for Leng, your seeds deserve to cum out happily in Leng's magical hands. IMHO!!!!

Mozilla
05-07-2012, 03:27 PM
cash and dash for miss leng.... wonder why she came back?

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 04:03 PM
cash and dash for miss leng.... wonder why she came back?

Originally Posted by Mozilla
She must spent all her money.... Back to get a quick $$$

Haha, brother Mozilla,

Why am I sensing some hostility or anger from you against Leng here, similar posts in two different threads!!

Do you have any issue for the lady to make a living by serving us horny beasts.

I was just very happy and over the moon that I got to meet her again last night, and nothing else matters really, I never questioned why Milo from 5 Star or Sophie from 501 needs to work, I am just grateful that they did and I have the opportunity to meet them and enjoy their company, their bodies and services.

Do you not feel lucky?? whoever the ML or WL you fancy??

IMHO

Cheers

:question::question::question:

Mozilla
06-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Haha, no bro... I was just bored.. Haha nothing serious. Just voted with work and havent punt in the last couple of weeks now that's all.

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Haha, no bro... I was just bored.. Haha nothing serious. Just voted with work and havent punt in the last couple of weeks now that's all.

Haha, brother Moz,

Its really interesting how things have turned in a matter of days, i guess i might owe you an apology, looks like you were more right and i was so bloody wrong, stand up and defended someone probably not worth defending or should i say never really needed my help or defense. C'est la vie, we should just pay the fees have the fun, nothing more and nothing less!!

Cheers

Cloudybay
06-07-2012, 10:18 PM
Finally! As we all know irrespectives whatever the WL/ML shared/briefed you inside the room, at the end of day the utliamte goal is all about $$$$$ to maintain their livings/life style.!

Haha, brother Moz,

Its really interesting how things have turned in a matter of days, i guess i might owe you an apology, looks like you were more right and i was so bloody wrong, stand up and defended someone probably not worth defending or should i say never really needed my help or defense. C'est la vie, we should just pay the fees have the fun, nothing more and nothing less!!

Cheers

Mozilla
07-07-2012, 08:40 PM
All good bro ahlungor... Sometimes men are blind to beaulty and they are our weakness. ... It's those hands

How much?
15-07-2012, 06:17 AM
Is leng still here????

Travelmate.
15-07-2012, 01:45 PM
She is gone

Charlie123
15-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Bringing pleasure to men in some far away land.

Travelmate
15-07-2012, 02:36 PM
I will not regret because I never met with her

AHLUNGOR
15-07-2012, 03:10 PM
Bringing pleasure to men in some far away
land.

Not really, just Hong Kong!!

DeepImpact
15-07-2012, 04:46 PM
I will not regret because I never met with her

I really agree with you about this. It's hard to regret not having an experience right. We can regret not seeing a girl again that we enjoyed the first time but regret never seeing a girl at all - I think not.

Travelmate.
16-07-2012, 12:50 PM
$185/hr sounds very expensive for massage for other bro. May be just how it is in the current market.

AHLUNGOR
17-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I posted the following news on Leng in an unrelated thread, so I thought I repost that here for Leng's fans:

Originally Posted by Travelmate
If I go to HKG, I do not want Leng's number.

I will like new discovery .......then another venture in China and Macau ..

Haha, for some reasons, when you said that, I just feel like giving Leng a call to make sure she arrived back home safely. And she did, it's a sizzling hot day in Honker, it would be nice to cuddle up with Leng in a 4 star hotel room in HK in the King size bed or in the spa, or in the shower and enjoy her magical hands whichever way she wants to give it to me!!

She is actually working her way back to Aussie, good luck to her and I have promised her where ever she will be work next in Sydney, I'll be there for her...........haha

Cheers

Travelmate
17-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Ahlungor, You have massive BFE.

Boy Friend Feel ... I am sure a lot of woman admire and like you ...wherever you go