PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a massage with lisa at Star massage?Share ur experience :)

diablo7000
12-03-2013, 08:39 AM
I am looking for a good place to have massage,one of my friend told me she is so good lol :smile:

popeye96
12-03-2013, 05:22 PM
Well if your friend told you she was good, then go and give her a go. You should take a friends word over an anonymous forum review anyway. Then you can let the rest of us know about how good she is. ;)

samdv
12-03-2013, 05:37 PM
Ditto - good point popeye

Butler383
12-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Must say that Lisa is very sexy

brownwallaby
12-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Had a great time with her, might revisit when I'm done with my other regulars (there are 10 or so ....)

Butler383
13-03-2013, 12:22 AM
Had a great time with her, might revisit when I'm done with my other regulars (there are 10 or so ....)

You must be busy every night of the week a mate lol

Supadude
13-03-2013, 01:36 AM
Where is this Star Massage place?

samdv
13-03-2013, 08:06 AM
Where is this Star Massage place?

Spring hill and westend

Emporio
15-03-2013, 03:50 PM
Which one is Lisa at? West end or spring hill? Is she a cock tease just like the others?

samdv
15-03-2013, 04:06 PM
They r all rostered on both the shops, just gotta call them up and check

Butler383
17-03-2013, 11:47 PM
Hi guys you want a nice massage here see Jamie or Sally both give a good massage dont bother with Bella massage is total crap, no idea in the world how to massage and only does your back side and just drowns you in oil.

marc
18-03-2013, 07:22 PM
I don't get why people wasted there time with star? A friend of mine back in the day told me they used to do rnt but all the reviews I've read in the last year or 2 , no ones had any luck. But still people post about then and kept going back to try why? When other places that are really good like 11 stoneham and green tea are on offer . Don't get it ....I try star out once . Got nothing and never returned .

brownwallaby
18-03-2013, 07:32 PM
i'm a regular at star, and my loyalty card is filling fast. It's one of the best shops around ....

memememe
19-03-2013, 09:00 AM
it all depends on the girl... some of the best girls are at Star.....and because not all of them want to play, its even more fun.....

SillyK2
19-03-2013, 03:18 PM
I don't get why people wasted there time with star? A friend of mine back in the day told me they used to do rnt but all the reviews I've read in the last year or 2 , no ones had any luck. But still people post about then and kept going back to try why? When other places that are really good like 11 stoneham and green tea are on offer . Don't get it ....I try star out once . Got nothing and never returned .

It's because some guys like the thought, that they are unique and received more than the average bloke, based on the amount of visits they have had, and then boost about it on forums like this. My advice is to take all comments on these forums with a grain of salt and make your own judgements. Some times you do find that odd gem like GTM, Exotic; 931 Stanley St; QJ; Amore & 11 Stoneham, but others like Adelaide St and Star are just a waste of time...

brownwallaby
19-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Currently my favourite is MoZhi on Tuesday special, the cheapest massage in town, $50 / hour. I made 2 visits to different branches today, all unforgettable sessions ....
They've got a rich variety of girls from Brazil, Russia, France, Colombia, Japan etc ....

icanfly
20-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Currently my favourite is MoZhi on Tuesday special, the cheapest massage in town, $50 / hour. I made 2 visits to different branches today, all unforgettable sessions ....
They've got a rich variety of girls from Brazil, Russia, France, Colombia, Japan etc ....
This place for me is like the one that got away. Been many times at lutwyche have even asked the question never walked out happy. Stupidly I have still gone back thinking I can since ive jeard reports it happens. Now is it really possible to leave happy here? Which branch lutwyche Milton?

brownwallaby
20-03-2013, 06:12 PM
This place for me is like the one that got away. Been many times at lutwyche have even asked the question never walked out happy. Stupidly I have still gone back thinking I can since ive jeard reports it happens. Now is it really possible to leave happy here? Which branch lutwyche Milton?

let's chat privately mate ....

sevendust
21-03-2013, 10:38 PM
the shop mentioned is primarily a straight shop (mozh*), i think no different to any shops in that you will always have a 'chance'. im officially giving up after today (it was busy-wonder why!) and going onto greener pastures as way too much $ has been spent there by this little vegemite and forum members for zero return.
there are a few possibilities that have popped up in the CBD and west end that we should all try, a little look in the CM will show up. gtm x 2 is still numero uno in bris in my books.

brownwallaby
21-03-2013, 11:22 PM
been always wondering how influential this forum is. certainly people flocked to that shop not because of my single innocent posting

BrainSex
22-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

memememe
22-03-2013, 05:35 PM
Mo massage has some willing girls... u just gotta know what to say.....

brownwallaby
22-03-2013, 05:47 PM
the more negative reviews on Mo, the better for me :)

marc
23-03-2013, 06:34 PM
Look just cos you go this a girl 5 times before his gives you a tub and tip her over 100 each time you see her doesn't make you some kinda mad player just means you a pretty sad cunt...

brownwallaby
23-03-2013, 07:29 PM
Look just cos you go this a girl 5 times before his gives you a tub and tip her over 100 each time you see her doesn't make you some kinda mad player just means you a pretty sad cunt...

if this makes you feel better that's fine with me mate, and I think your decision to quit the game is a wise one :)

gpeck80
26-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Any punter going in with an attitude like the way marc posts here, will get nothing. I never understood the confusion. Lets see, I shave, shower, put on cologne, dress in a suit and communicate like a total gentleman. Now if I walk into any place where there are women, pub, bar, massage place, who is going to get some action first ? Me or marc.

Duh ..............

brownwallaby
26-03-2013, 06:28 AM
Joining this forum, especially the Brisbane section, is not for the faint hearted. You got to have a heart of steel, there's a risk that your self confidence might be badly dented. On the other hand maybe the luckier punters need to show a bit more empathy towards our less fortunate brothers?? Dunno, I haven't been on this forum very long but I think the idea is to share knowledge, share advice, help one another, CMIIW ...

bigbob
26-03-2013, 08:56 PM
been always wondering how influential this forum is. certainly people flocked to that shop not because of my single innocent posting

brownwallaby your the man

bigbob
28-03-2013, 09:09 PM

brownwallaby MoZhi works for you not for me give this place a miss go back to Pam at East Brisbane

brownwallaby
29-06-2013, 07:45 PM
Wearing Hank79's hat I decided to revive this old thread. For those of you who met this Lisa girl at her previous shop, she has now moved to ..... another shop

Sidjames
30-06-2013, 01:41 AM
Thanks for the Info Brownwallaby,is her name still at this shop,do you know if has popped up anywhere, thanks brother

brownwallaby
30-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the Info Brownwallaby,is her name still Lisa at this shop,do you know if Jamie has popped up anywhere, thanks brother

Yes, using the same name

grammeys
10-07-2013, 11:46 PM
-_-_-_-_-_-_-