PDA

View Full Version : General talk What is wrong with our cricket team?

Irene638
12-03-2013, 09:15 AM
What is wrong with our cricket team now? Coach by an Drama Queen, Captain by another Drama Queen (pretty boy).

Instead of try to work our how to improve on their game, they create more drama and divide the team.

We have a good young team, but lack of leadership. Michael Clarke is a great player but to me he is not a great Captain. Great Captain (leader is the one that willing to stand up for the players (the team) not the one that add patrol to the fire.

Bring back Pointing or Mike Hussey to lead the team.

Just my HO

PhoBot
12-03-2013, 09:49 AM
Less tattoos
Less time putting product in their hair
More cricket practice

AHLUNGOR
12-03-2013, 09:55 AM
What is wrong with our cricket team now? Coach by an Drama Queen, Captain by another Drama Queen (pretty boy).

Instead of try to work our how to improve on their game, they create more drama and divide the team.

We have a good young team, but lack of leadership. Michael Clarke is a great player but to me he is not a great Captain. Great Captain (leader is the one that willing to stand up for the players (the team) not the one that add patrol to the fire.

Bring back Pointing or Mike Hussey to lead the team.

Just my HO

Hi Brother,

I am a Michael Clarke fan so he can stay as Captain, well, we have no choice anyway, he is the only Australian test batsman ranked in the top 20 of the world in no. 2 - South Africa got the no. 1 and 3 and SA also got the no. 1 & 2 bowlers in the world as well, talk about world dominance !!

I don't think Ponting will do much good either, but I agree they probably should have ask Mike Hussey to stay until after the Ashes.

We are Not looking good, and this stupid rotation system is so shit !!

just my two cents

Cheers

Irene638
12-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am a Michael Clarke fan myself as a batman only. I do not think he's got what it takes to be the captain. He should be stronger and willing to take the blame for his players. If the Captain do not win the heart of his player, he will not last too long in that position.

Talk about rotation system, They should only use those system once the team is on top not when the team is in the bottom. What a joke.

jimmyk
12-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Im just astonished that you have to write an essay in order to be selected. Its worse than high school, where if you didn't get good marks you wouldn't be able to play on friday arvo.
Dropped for not performing or for not showing form fair enough, dropped for not replying to an email from the coach on things you can improve on... Again what is this? Its a joke