PDA

View Full Version : 107 Queen St Nort Strathfield

Eagor08
04-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Just wondering if anyones been to this shop. Any good or not, also prices and what type of ladies they have?
Thanks

Tea mate
05-07-2012, 09:04 AM
You will need a lots of luck.

Good Luck !!

mre83
06-07-2012, 01:16 AM
You get a mix... mostly plumpers but you can get lucky like Tea mate pointed out. Haven't been there in about 8 years which probably tells you something. Not many good reviews and my last experience has made me avoid that place, until perhaps they turn their game around I might come for another visit one day.

Travelmate
06-07-2012, 11:15 AM
There are Indian and South Africans ladies ...

supercloggy
18-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Didn't mind the place, it's reasonable clean and tidy. Receptionist was friendly.
Went there yesterday and had a massage from Bella, a Fijian girl. Chubby girl but I like that. She was pretty and very friendly. Only worked there for a month and it showed.
Massage itself was pretty ordinary 4/10, HJ was 6/10.

Would go back though. I know lots of guys want skinny young super models but I much prefer chubby (even slightly common/westie) types... that's just me...

supercloggy
23-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Felt like another punt yesterday so dropped in here again. Couple of really tall stunners available but from some reason I feel uncomfortable with those types.
Chose Nina instead, slightly older Fillipina. Pretty girl and very friendly. Massage 6/10, HJ 5/10 though.
Got the feeling you shouldn't go to a FS place for RNT. This is the second time the HJ was pretty average.

I wonder if RNT just requires more skill than just bending over and "ooh-aah-deeper..."

Will probably go to 8 railway burwood next time...