PDA

View Full Version : Taren Point 64 Joanne . Oh wow!

ilovefs
12-03-2013, 07:44 PM
Well, I head into 64 today keen to fuck Joanne or Fiona. Hopefully Joanne, but she always seems busy.

I ask Sophie who says she has a booking at 12.30. Its only 11.38 and I say, "well, surely that's enough time, I mean, you don't hesitate fucking me around for 8 min, so the guy can wait", so Joanne it is!

In the room I thought she was very pretty, not much English, but body language that tells you she is a nice girl, yet a little bit shy.

After a shower we kiss and hold each other tightly as we stand at the end of the bed. I'm rock hard and its pressing against her tummy.

I suggest we lay down where we kiss some more than I make my way down via her responsive nipples to her pussy with its lovely prominent lips. I proceed to taste her and tongue fuck her now dripping wet cunt hole whilst she writhes in pure delight.

Soon I cannot wait any longer and make my way up again and kiss her more.

I need to be inside her, I grab a dom that was beside the pillow, stick it on and slowly insert myself into her aching pussy.

She tenses her pussy muscles as I slide in and out, in and out, in and out. She is arching her back, breathing deeply, loudly, pulling me tightly towards her, kissing me, grabbing my lip gently with her teeth. This girl is really feeling the intensity of this fuck and so am I. Soon she builds to orgasm and I cannot get the smile off her face.

I slowly keep fucking her and then ask if she will go on top. She does and rides me like nothing else. I've never been pounded by a chick so fast and hard that it made such loud fuck noises in cowgirl. What do you know, soon she is holding herself at a particular angle and cums again. Once again I can tell by the smile on her face which tells me more than words ever could. She was one happy hooker!

I can tell she is tired so suggest she lay down again, which she is happy to do.

I then fuck her in mish and thought she was going to cum again, but now it was my turn. She knew it was building too as I got extra hard and she moaned as I did. This time the look on her face told me she was full to the brim with my hard, thick meat and loving it!

Without further ado I give her what I wanted, a massive, thick, hot load pumps into the dom.

I collapse on top of her, we kiss like lovers do, gently, with exhaustion and nice smiles.

We shower and she offers a massage. I say no, you lay beside me and relax, which she does.

Joanne was a lovely girl, loves sex, and I can now see why she is always busy when I go into place.

Pure delight and I look forward to fucking her again.

9.5/10 :)

Mr Crash and Burn
12-03-2013, 08:23 PM
What are her vital stats. I now I can check the website, but really a punters description is always more accurate.