PDA

View Full Version : Other yokos at rydalmere

chillin420
12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
i just thought i should report about my experience at yokos at rydalmere.

to begin with, there was a few other cars in the parking lot and a few punters going in before i went in. i went in and i was shown a room and i had been there before so i know the procedure, you have a shower first. i was asked how long i wanted and i said 30 minutes and handed $60 over

so i had a shower and this girl comes in, i didnt know her name but she was kind of fat and she was waiting for me to get out of the shower. i finished my shower and wiped myself off and she started giving me a blowjob she was like 'ohhhhh you sooo big big cock yaaaaa' and i was like yeah u like it SUCK IT! so after that i laid on the bed and shes like u want sex i said yeah/

so i started rubbing her pussy with my hand and she pushed my hand away so obviously she didnt like it, anyway i fucked her for about 10 minutes than she cleaned me up and i laid down for a massage.

she gave me a massage and in the middle of it said 'hold on a sec' and went out of the room to say something in chinese to some other lady that worked there, she came back and massaged me for about 5 more minutes and didnt do a very good job either i must say then said 'ok baby thats it. we very busy so next time u come in i give u extra' i was thinkin fuck it shes shit at this anyway i wanted to get out of there so i said yeah whatever.

all in all i was very disapointed with this girl firstly that she gave me a not very good massage and that also she rushed me out of there when i had only been in there at MOST 15 minutes and i paid for 30 minutes.

i am not going back and i advise other punters to stay away from this place as ive had a couple of bad experiences there before. thanks for reading!

wilisno
12-03-2013, 09:27 PM
Still don't know which shop you're talking about ! There are at least 3 shops at Rydalmere that I know of !

Ok ! I got it, Yokos is the shop name ! My apology ! :miao:

asiafever
12-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Went to Yoko's once a long time ago. My experience not much better than yours, but for $60 FS you can't expect a whole lot to be honest.

chillin420
12-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Went to Yoko's once a long time ago. My experience not much better than yours, but for $60 FS you can't expect a whole lot to be honest.

yeah i guess its the cheapest around.

not to mention this asian had a hairy vag, which i dont like.

i would of liked to have had a choice of which girl i was gonna fuck but i guess u get what u pay for.

Tk001
13-03-2013, 09:03 PM
I'm pretty sure the girls name is salsa. She's pretty fat and definately got a hairy vag. Had her a couple of times then exactly what u said she did to me (ripping me off time) but I really wanted to leave so wasn't really worried. She's a miss from my end as very lazy. Like I say to everyone- if u hate ur job get a new one

wilisno
13-03-2013, 09:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the girls name is salsa. She's pretty fat and definately got a hairy vag. Had her a couple of times then exactly what u said she did to me (ripping me off time) but I really wanted to leave so wasn't really worried. She's a miss from my end as very lazy. Like I say to everyone- if u hate ur job get a new one

Hehe, and you still could go back to her for the second time ?