PDA

View Full Version : Bad Attitude From Mamasan 533 Willoughby Road

tiny dancer
04-07-2012, 09:31 PM
Just moved into the area recently and decided to check out this joint a few days ago as it is talked abt a fair bit on the forum. When I first entered the mamasan was all catering and friendly words. Promised to show me the two "stunning" girls that were available.

So in came the WLs who introduced themselves........"hmmm very average, I thought" so I asked for the mamasan again to see if more WLs were available if I was willing to wait. The mamasan stormed into the room with a complete different face on. "You want to leave? Ok then just go" she snapped at me and pointed at the door.

What a nasty bitch, no punters should expect that kind of treatment from any joint. 533 has definitely lost a potential regular considering how close I live.

splash
04-07-2012, 09:35 PM
I keep hearing this about her...

Not that I'm complaining

woodcock
04-07-2012, 11:38 PM
yeap thats her

player
05-07-2012, 04:00 AM
When I first entered the mamasan was all catering and friendly words................................
....................I asked for the mamasan again to see if more WLs were available if I was willing to wait. The mamasan stormed into the room with a complete different face on. "You want to leave? Ok then just go" she snapped at me and pointed at the door.

HHAHAHAHHAA, that is the EXACT TYPICAL TREATMENT you get at 533.

HAHHAHAHAH............. oh and she would also usually add "you are wasting my time!" while you are on your way out.

O yea
05-07-2012, 08:30 AM
A while ago I booked for 1hr (6:30 - 7:30) n when I get there she told me I only allow to stay for 30mins as other customer want to see the WL that I booked @ 7:00. WTF !!!

Flyerr221
05-07-2012, 09:58 AM
You might as well wonder up the road to the corner of mowbray and willoughby rds and have a fun time with some yummy thai girls at pure massage. While it is a massage parlour, most girls will do fs for $50 extra.

Confirmed.

Or you can go to the sister shop at 115 Pacific Hwy North Sydney.

Here's some trivia for you....

Did you know that Pure Massage @ North Sydney actually has approval to operate as a brothel (http://mosman-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/massage-and-more/) ? So when you are asking for extras, it's legal.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/276/e/6/192___Humping_Stick_2_plz_by_witegots.gif

Flyerr221
05-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Yeah 115 has been approved since 2009, but I dont know if the council distinguishes a difference between massage parlours and brothels when giving out da approval

80% of DAs for "massage services" are approved prohibiting sexual services.

CommanderM
05-07-2012, 11:05 AM
From an Asian point of view and playing devils advocate, she is trying to maximise the number of customers and spend time on those who are interested in paying. waiting in only 2 of the intro rooms takes up space.

I recall having to wait in the toilet and laundry once. This happens not only in 533 but in a few Asian places as well. The old adage of booking a girl then having to wait across the road at the pub was my method when I used to visit 533 regularly.

ON the OTHER hand and PUTTING my Punters hat on, remember what I said in another post. theres Pymble House and 90 Hotham not far from 533.

I quote myself when I say this "I go to Pymble or 90 Hotham when it gets TOO busy at 533"

Willoughby533
05-07-2012, 12:51 PM
533 Willoughby values your feeback so if there are any areas of concern please call 99679991 to voice your concerns.

Preferably given enough time for the dust to settle so the matter can be discussed with less emotion involved.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Willoughby533

Travelmate
05-07-2012, 12:57 PM
533 Willoughby values your feeback so if there are any areas of concern please call 99679991 to voice your concerns.

Preferably given enough time for the dust to settle so the matter can be discussed with less emotion involved.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Willoughby533

haha
all you are saying here is ask other brothers to settle issues with you offline.

You do not want anyone to see and view on the forum ...

Now, I get it!

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
haha
all you are saying here is ask other brothers to settle issues with you offline.

You do not want anyone to see and view on the forum ...

Now, I get it!

Well, I suppose people go there because its cheap and do have some good girls from time to time. Not sure how much or how far punters are willing to put up with bad attitude and treatments from reception staff for the sake of a good cheap punt, there are so many choices.

I guess when you come across services like this then you will treasure more the way you are treated in places like 5 Star, 22 Brodie and last but not least the little massage shop Snow Lotus. Good customer services by the receptionists could mean gold for the business.

IMHO

Cheers

:smile:

Travelmate
05-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Well, I suppose people go there because its cheap and do have some good girls from time to time. Not sure how much or how far punters are willing to put up with bad attitude and treatments from reception staff for the sake of a good cheap punt, there are so many choices.

I guess when you come across services like this then you will treasure more the way you are treated in places like 5 Star, 22 Brodie and last but not least the little massage shop Snow Lotus. Good customer services by the receptionists could mean gold for the business.

IMHO

Cheers

:smile:

But the imitative to HIDE the truth is definitely a good start ...

This is like putting the shit under the carpet........ and then eventually it will ...

Flyerr221
05-07-2012, 06:06 PM
100 % Agree. Watch the punters find another shop if the Door Bitch does not mind her manners.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/images/smilies/arrow.gif

M3
05-07-2012, 10:11 PM
100 % Agree. Watch the punters find another shop if the Door Bitch does not mind her manners.

Not so sure about that Flyerr.

Let's think about it.

We punters pay to fudk,to be fudked,to be abused,to have our arse licked,to lick arse,our cock sucked and anything else imagineable. This is a tough and somewhat seedy business that sometimes requires a firm hand at the helm. This can sometimes lead to the odd meltddown via the mamasan but is this really bad for this type of business or would it encourage more customers through the doors to witness the mamasan from hell.

Could this thread actually encourage more punters to visit 533??

As I said this is a really odd type of business where abuse for one is pleasure that another is prepared to pay for..

Just a little food for thought..I am sure it will generate some replies.

Cheers,
M3..

wilisno
05-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Sure ! Haha, there's no shortage of sadists around ! ;) ;) ;)

M3
05-07-2012, 10:45 PM
I certainly agree with bro. CommanderM views that there are many shops nearby 533 in Artarman (namely Hotham Paradise and Aqua), Crows Nest (namely Diamonds 81), Pymble (Grandview St upstairs) etc providing good Chinese and Korean girls for punters so there is no need for us to limit our choice to one shop if the mamasan is not customer-focused or customer-friendly.

By the way, the shops nearby are providing same pricing or comparable pricing to 533 but their Management is much much more customer-focused.

Niceman...In a normal business I would agree with you but can you tell me..why is 533 so popular? Why are punters so often queued up waiting for a vacant room/girl in this place..

I would think the root cause of the mamasan meltowns here is there are often more waiting than there are rooms...Maybe they should install double bunks..

Seriously though I hear what you are saying but at the end of the day it would seem the main thing that really matters is the quality of the service received by the punter from the WL..

project_manager006
05-07-2012, 10:50 PM
From an Asian point of view and playing devils advocate, she is trying to maximise the number of customers and spend time on those who are interested in paying. waiting in only 2 of the intro rooms takes up space.

Yes but bro, it is also the short term view. Short term view = kick this client out, make more space available for paying clients.

Long term view = lose this client forever, have him spread the word and lose at least another 10 potential clients (which could've turned out to be regulars).

DeepImpact
05-07-2012, 11:01 PM
Niceman...In a normal business I would agree with you but can you tell me..why is 533 so popular? Why are punters so often queued up waiting for a vacant room/girl in this place..

I went there a couple of times and as other Bro's mentioned it wasn't the friendliest experience with lady reception, but once there was a guy there and he was very friendly I thought so I have no complaints about him. As for why it is so popular I am not sure either why or if it is, it is probably the price or customers didn't try the other local shops. I drive past this place sometimes to go to other shops in the area such as Aqua where the reception Sue is fabulous but the other receptionists are nothing special or to Diamonds81 where the every time I went there the female reception would ask me every time without fail 'is this your first time here?' so either I am very forgettable (most likely) or she has a bad memory or it's her standard conversation starter but the guy there is friendly and straight forward but the good thing is there is no pressure to stay and no problem when I decide not to accept any of the girls on offer, and the premises are much nicer than 533.

M3
05-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Yes but bro, it is also the short term view. Short term view = kick this client out, make more space available for paying clients.

Long term view = lose this client forever, have him spread the word and lose at least another 10 potential clients (which could've turned out to be regulars).

Looking at the flip side of your arguement P/M the shop could be forced to have a long term regular wait because someone cannot make up their mind.

It is not an easy choice and requires some firm and possibly unpopular decisions to keep things moving.

Regarding long term clients..well this may be what the mamasan is trying to protect here considering she has only limited rooms/girls.

Either way I would not like to be running a brothel but rather just visit them when I have the need.

CommanderM
06-07-2012, 03:49 AM
I was wondering just now. something just hit me. would tiny dancer be more happier if he did more research on the girls and would be better informed if 533 had a good website with photos of girls - also did his research on here with the reports and reviews. then he would know what he wanted and would have asked the right questions? instead of saying I will wait - he could make Angie relax better and said thanks for the 2 girls you sent but they are not my type - I would like to see Sue please as I heard a lot about her on aus99.com; I am willing to wait for Sue for example.

I think this would have a big difference - I doubt Angie would say Sue isnt available for the rest of the night (unless it was near closing time or you would be extremely unlucky to have a overzealous punter that books Sue for 4-6 hours and assuming tiny dancer came very early in the evening). but if she said Sue isnt available for 1 hour. come back in 1 hour. (here is where my experience comes in. I would say okay let me spend sometime in the pub across the road and watch fox sports).

I see this scenario as a win win situation.

wilisno
06-07-2012, 06:44 AM
At the end of the day, it's still the management's problem, you can't expect every customer to walk in the door to be a member of Syd99 or has done the research and asks the right question !

Littlewonder
06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
Well asking the right questions comes from experience and not all punters are experienced and not all have the time or oportunity to spend on sites like this one.

If your new to a shop then you probably dont know even if your experienced what questions to ask in certain instances.

I would more than likely ask different questions of different receptionist particularly once I got to know them.

The receptionist job at a shop like 533 can and is very stressfull, the girls only work there if the can make good money, and they work on a rotation system i.e who's turn it is.

The girls get annoyed if they dont get a job when its there turn etc etc. so its a balancing job with the client and the girls.

Angie can be a bit quick on the draw sometimes and probably regrets it later.

I agree that its up to her to maintain her composure and look after her and the girls customers.

CommanderM
06-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Agree with LW

Totally what I was getting at;

When I was to embark on a first trip in 2010 to New Zealand I googled and checked out nzgirls.co.nz forum

when I was to start a USA trip I found the TER forum and made sure I followed the laws and found a few friends.

this is the same in life - I found with more experience and better research even moving from the Gold Coast to Sydney, experience pays.

I agree that it is up to management but Angie is human like me and I have had times where I have lost my patience with her. but I forgive and give any receptionist at least 1 more chance. Also I would like to add wilisno - Angie is a senior citizen.

M3
06-07-2012, 01:39 PM
CM...I thought you had to be 60 before you are classed as a senior citizen.

CommanderM
06-07-2012, 02:00 PM
CM...I thought you had to be 60 before you are classed as a senior citizen.

haha - Angie is a senior citizen not me... I am less than 2/3 of 60 years

M3
06-07-2012, 07:09 PM
As I said this is a strange type of business. People post about the 533 mamasan from hell in this thread and today 533 has a super busy day. Go figure.

bussylover
06-07-2012, 07:51 PM
that is the reason, the place is cheap, and that is why most ppl go there to spend less, the more ppl visit, makes the mamasan feel they are the Queen. if you are not happy, get the fuck out of my door.
Dont expect this shop to have any customer service or communication with you, just go fuck if u dont mind Pork.Ch. So dont go there and make your self unhappy. that is my advice

bussylover
06-07-2012, 07:53 PM
With the same price, why dont you try 22 Roger's place. Really hot Korean chicks recently! And he never mind when you dont pick, instead Roger will tell you potential coming girls might suit your taste! You will feel more comfortable sitting in 22.

M3
06-07-2012, 09:01 PM
that is the reason, the place is cheap, and that is why most ppl go there to spend less, the more ppl visit, makes the mamasan feel they are the Queen. if you are not happy, get the fuck out of my door.
Dont expect this shop to have any customer service or communication with you, just go fuck if u dont mind Pork.Ch. So dont go there and make your self unhappy. that is my advice

bussylover..I find your posts a little hard to follow..First you say people only go to 533 because it is cheap and people save money(good for punters)then you say another shop is the same price.

Of the other shop you say the owner does not mind if you cannot make your mind up and sweet talks you with coming attractions(no disrespect aimed at the other shop here).

To me that sounds like one shop is busy and one is not(again no disrespect aimed at the other shop here).

The reason 533 is busy is the service level the girls provide...You can call them pork chops or anything else you can think of but at the end of the day these ladies know how to pleasure punters and as such punters keep coming back.

About the mamasan from hell..yes she has the occasional meltdown caused by stress,pre rag,or maybe pre menopause but she must be doing something right as overall punters are voting with their wallets..

creampies
07-07-2012, 09:51 AM
533 Willoughby Road needs to learn how to treat customers with respect.

The chinese say " a man without a smiling face or pleasing personality should not open a shop!"

If you show us porkchops and fat girls, we don't have to choose one do we? Is there a sign in the shop that every customer is expected to choose one no matter what kind of quality you give us to choose? No, no, and no.

woodcock
07-07-2012, 10:43 AM
What i find that puts me off the most is when i call up to see if its busy and ill be there in 5 she replies no not busy at all so i asked if i have to book to see my favourite she says no just come in and have a look... I arrive in less than 5 mins and the whole place is packed and she says why didnt you book.... I think she bullshits a lot even if you're a regular customer she doesnt care

Midnight_Prowl
07-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Woodcock i know what exactly u r talking about! She seems to improve though taking time with ur phone call, i heard from one of the girl, shop isn't doing well as before, no customer means she will adapt to improve her service but she still seems to be doing ok.

I just go there time to time now after realising my fav is not working artarmon T.T

project_manager006
07-07-2012, 11:21 AM
When all is said and done, customers speak loudest by not taking their business there.

I've never even been there, but having read this thread, they've already lost me.

Littlewonder
07-07-2012, 12:03 PM
When all is said and done, customers speak loudest by not taking their business there.

I've never even been there, but having read this thread, they've already lost me.

A shop like this has between 50 and 60 punters most days sometimes more thats 350 give or take a few per week out of that you get one or two complaints?

I am not saying Angie is right I agree sometime she could do better but she is only human, the point is we only hear from the one or two who have a problem not the other 300 plus.

If your not going to go to this or any other shop or see a girl at this or any other shop based on one report on here then you are kidding your self, you would not go to any shop particlularly the $150 shops.

I have read on this forum where all the other shops have had a problem with reception on the odd occasion since I have been using this formum do a search you will find them for 64, Kelleys, 22 Brodie, Pymble, Artarmon the list goes on.

Rhythmstick
07-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Been punting since the 70's and seen hundreds of shops in that time.Occassionally something doesn't go exactly as you would have liked but I have never seen another shop that comes close to Angie's level of customer service.Its no accident 533 is popular.It provides great service at a great price.None of the whingers on this forum would consider for a second putting in the effort that it takes to keep 533 running.As for bad attitude, Tiny Dancer,theres nothing wrong with maintaining shop standards when an idiot like you asks all the girls for bareback sex.Shows no regard for thier safety or any other punters who would inherit your nasties-a little detail you forgot in your story?

tiny dancer
08-07-2012, 02:29 PM
ok, so it looks like management from 533 is now taking measures to make personal attacks on me for making the original post, Rhythmstick, get the facts right in your head before u post on a forum, making up bs abt me asking for bareback only makes YOU look stupid and obviously shows that u work for 553. No I did not ask for bareback, in fact I didn't have a chance to say anything when the mamasan came back into the room, I was straight away met with rudeness and told to piss off.

Instead of taking responsibility and try to improve their level of service it seems like this shop prefers to fabricate malicious information on posters who write abt them in a negative light.

My intention of the original post was not to tarnish the reputation of this shop, but only to share my one off experience at this joint, as any punter is entitled to do on this forum. Seemingly it opened up a can of worms and multiple punters agree with 533 mamasan's crappy customer service, so what happens? 533 management panics and decides write lies trying to tarnish my credibility on this forum, NOT SMART.

M3
08-07-2012, 06:42 PM
I guess the ball is back in your court Rhythmstick but if I can ask one thing..Don't post reviews in the 533 Roster..It interrupts the flow and they are very hard to delete..

belial
08-07-2012, 07:11 PM
I wish I could go to this shop now.

Maybe I would like a strong aggressive mamasan to take my money and tell me what to do.

Licker
08-07-2012, 07:39 PM
I wish I could go to this shop now.

Maybe I would like a strong aggressive mamasan to take my money and tell me what to do.

Thank You Mam! May I have another?
This time spank me harder, please.:burn:

Rhythmstick
08-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Well Tiny Dancer,that was predictable.I am a punter same as you. Unlike you ,I know the difference between a good shop and a bad one.Your expecting the readers of this forum to believe that mamsan, whose purpose is to make money in exchange for a service, for no reason, whatsoever,hunts out their paying customers?
Not surprisingly,you'll not admit to the real reason you were asked to leave which was for the safety of the girls and other punters.You can post whatever rubbish you like on this forum because no one knows you and you dont have to prove what you say do you?And how many customers are complaining? As Littlewonder says,when you service about 16,000 customers a year your bound to hear a handful of complaints from time to time.How many guys (some of who probably couldn't be bothered booking anyway) are on this forum with a gripe?Your either a novice to brothels or just
dont give a stuff for the safety of others.Probably both.Do yourself a favour(and eveyone else)get a blood test.. and a new username..how about TINY BRAIN? I can assure this forum I have no vested interest in 533 other than being a regular visitor for the past 3 years,in this case, I just happen to know the facts.

belial
08-07-2012, 08:10 PM
I can assure this forum I have no vested interest in 533 other than being a regular visitor for the past 3 years,in this case, I just happen to know the facts.

What does the mamasan look like? Do you think it would be easy to make her angry... on purpose? Or that one could obtain BBBJ + CIM from this mamasan?

project_manager006
08-07-2012, 09:20 PM
Well Tiny Dancer,that was predictable.I am a punter same as you. Unlike you ,I know the difference between a good shop and a bad one.Your expecting the readers of this forum to believe that mamsan, whose purpose is to make money in exchange for a service, for no reason, whatsoever,hunts out their paying customers?
Not surprisingly,you'll not admit to the real reason you were asked to leave which was for the safety of the girls and other punters.You can post whatever rubbish you like on this forum because no one knows you and you dont have to prove what you say do you?And how many customers are complaining? As Littlewonder says,when you service about 16,000 customers a year your bound to hear a handful of complaints from time to time.How many guys (some of who probably couldn't be bothered booking anyway) are on this forum with a gripe?Your either a novice to brothels or just
dont give a stuff for the safety of others.Probably both.Do yourself a favour(and eveyone else)get a blood test.. and a new username..how about TINY BRAIN? I can assure this forum I have no vested interest in 533 other than being a regular visitor for the past 3 years,in this case, I just happen to know the facts.

How do you know he asked for BB?

M3
08-07-2012, 10:04 PM
What does the mamasan look like? Do you think it would be easy to make her angry... on purpose? Or that one could obtain BBBJ + CIM from this mamasan?

Don't say that..533 has been super busy since this thread started...We don't want it to go into meltdown and cause traffic problems on Willoughby Road..do we....

M3
09-07-2012, 12:49 PM
Smart response Niceman but the success of 533 is based good overall service levels at a fair price...No different to any other business..For some reason occasional posts about a meltdown by the mamasan seem to have a reverse effect and business improves but you always have to have a good base for your business as any spike through publicity..good or bad..is only short term..

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Smart response Niceman but the success of 533 is based good overall service levels at a fair price...No different to any other business..For some reason occasional posts about a meltdown by the mamasan seem to have a reverse effect and business improves but you always have to have a good base for your business as any spike through publicity..good or bad..is only short term..

fair comment ...

I believe customer base is already there. 1 or 2 bad reports will not kill them.

abcgo
10-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Just stay away from this shop, the mamasam Angie is a rude bitch.. I had been there before, she said to me " if you dont stay here , the bad luck will come to you" ... wtf is that? Made a booking then she told me the girl is unavailable coz the customer extended another session and asked me to leave... fk that.. Angie.. what's fking wrong with you? I will never ever go there again... And I told all of my friends not to go there and ask them to spread the words...
hey guys, just go Aqua, Artarmon Paradise, they are good shops too with excellent customers service...

creampies
10-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Only 1 or 2? I;m sure there are lots of other customers who didn't post in this forum about it. Me and my 2 friends also have a problem with her attitude when we don't choose.

She is like the female version of 5* Benny that everybody complains about - giving customers the shits if they don't choose. These bad pimps need to grow up and stop sulking when customers don't choose their ugly girls.

Travelmate
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Only 1 or 2? I;m sure there are lots of other customers who didn't post in this forum about it. Me and my 2 friends also have a problem with her attitude when we don't choose.

She is like the female version of 5* Benny that everybody complains about - giving customers the shits if they don't choose. These bad pimps need to grow up and stop sulking when customers don't choose their ugly girls.

This is my 2 cents.

If people is in a good run, they will not listen.
If you do not buy, they will say don't waste their time, there is always "Next" customer waiting ...
This is similar to a gambler in a casino winning 10 hands in a roll, if you tell him to stop and go home. You will his biggest enemy at that moment.

It needs to be seen at bad times .... things may change ....
Good luck to the shop...

Charlie123
10-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Ive never been to this shop ... But the rates seem very reasonable and there are some good reviews from trusted bros ...

Aus99 Moderator
10-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Dear members,

533 management wishes to express that they have taken notice of the complaints, and promised to improve their efficiency, therefore request this thread to be closed.

Cheers