PDA

View Full Version : Other Massage 822 Level 4, 822 George St, Sydney 10 minute service

porpoiseboy
05-07-2012, 12:50 PM
I can't find a thread for this shop and I think it deserves one.

I've been there 3x and the last time was a winner. I got a 10 minute topless hj from Yoyo, an early 20s Chinese ML. $20 for the house $30 for Yoyo. She was very friendly and has decent English.

Yoyo works weekday afternoon/evenings. This last visit I saw another young ML greeting a customer. My previous visits were to older MLs and they are probably still around.

Longer times are available at the usual prices.

It's on level 4 but I prefer to walk up as the lift seems dodgy.

Cheers,
P

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 01:25 PM
I can't find a thread for this shop and I think it deserves one.

I've been there 3x and the last time was a winner. I got a 10 minute topless hj from Yoyo, an early 20s Chinese ML. $20 for the house $30 for Yoyo. She was very friendly and has decent English.

Yoyo works weekday afternoon/evenings. This last visit I saw another young ML greeting a customer. My previous visits were to older MLs and they are probably still around.

Longer times are available at the usual prices.

It's on level 4 but I prefer to walk up as the lift seems dodgy.

Cheers,
P

Interesting, so you pay $50 for a 10 minutes topless HJ, I'm not sure I want to do that, if I am really tight, I'll go to 501/532 and pay $30/30 min massage with free HJ, and probably can negotiate a topless for $20 (I'm sure the lovely Linda will let me play with her beautiful 34 C Cups for $20 since I was so nice to her in her earlier days......haha), so it's the same price @$50 - and it's 10 min vs 30 min, a no brainers to me really, but I guess it always came down to the girls.

But then again, if you just want a quickie cum shot, why not try that Caucasian woman in the CBD area (big tits) who will do naked BBBJ and CIM for $50 for 15 min........I would try THAT before any 10 min HJ................haha

Corrections, I found out later that it was $80.00

Just my 2 cents

:cool2:

BengTan
05-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Where is this Caucasian woman in the CBD area (big tits) who will do naked BBBJ and CIM for $50 for 15 min??

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 02:28 PM
Where is this Caucasian woman in the CBD area (big tits) who will do naked BBBJ and CIM for $50 for 15 min??

Haha, brother Beng,

Finally, you posted your first post to ask this question, so I got your attention and got you interested............haha, I shall find that for you......Welcome aboard,

Cheers

AHLUNGOR
05-07-2012, 02:32 PM

Hi Brother Beng,

I found it, but I also made a mistake, it was $80.00, you'll pay the extra $30 won't you ??...............haha

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.php?937-Cauc-on-Cracker-offering-BBBJ-CIM-80

Cheers

Charlie123
05-07-2012, 02:35 PM
I can not recommend this woman. Please read my AR on that thread.