PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with sex assault at parlour

Flyerr221
06-07-2012, 07:53 AM
The owner of a Sydney massage parlour where a woman was allegedly sexually assaulted says it was the first such incident at the establishment in 25 years.

Police charged a 31-year-old Cambewarra man with sexual intercourse without consent after the incident on Tuesday morning at Kings Court Massage in Parramatta Rd, Glebe.

The owner John, who declined to give his surname, said the business was not a "full service" brothel and only offered sensual massages with "happy endings".

He said clients who demanded sex were given two warnings before the girls ended the session.

He added the clientele were generally well behaved and security was not necessary.

The police region's crime manager Leichhardt Detective Sergeant Matthew Munro said the incident was unusual.

"I am not aware of any reports made to police in recent years of any similar incidents occurring at Kings Court at Glebe," he said.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8494433/man-charged-with-sex-assault-at-parlour

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2012, 09:45 AM
I think if the ML was doing oily body slides on the man, and she is on top rubbing her pussy over his rock hard cock back and forth and her own vagina lips opened up, it wasnt hard to just slip and stick IT in all in BB!!

Experienced ML usually have complete control on the situation but who knows what actually happened inside the room, may be it was a business deal went sour, the dude had his fuck but refused to pay the dues. Or he may be guilty as charged. The best evidence should be, was there a used condom in the room, if there was, I dont think the guy was guilty.

Personally i think if the ML wanted to stop it she should be able to, just reach down or reach from behind and grab and squeeze the balls hard!! No man can continue!!!

Unless the girl was also physically assaulted by force and beaten up, then its a no brainer,

My two cents

SpankyTheMonkey
06-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Ahlungor,

If there was a used condom in the room, all it means is a condom was used! :) There could have been CBBJ and then the man took it further. A newbie ML may have been intimidated as well and taken by force. Cannot extrapolate from too little info, right?

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Ahlungor,

If there was a used condom in the room, all it means is a condom was used! :) There could have been CBBJ and then the man took it further. A newbie ML may have been intimidated as well and taken by force. Cannot extrapolate from too little info, right?

You are absolutely right bro,

The possibility is endless, and there could have been twists and turns and the situations could have been changed from a usual business transaction to sexual assault the moment the girl changed her mind and said no and the dude didn't stop. Just hope that the girl didn't get hurted in the process.

I was simply just stating one or two possibilities, the truth is still out there.

IMHO

Cheers

:question:

Flyerr221
06-07-2012, 02:29 PM
No means no.

guailo
06-07-2012, 03:47 PM
Hard to say. Most people would think it is a deal that went sour.
The "Oops...it slipped in..." is not likely especially with experienced ML.

cisco
06-07-2012, 11:21 PM
Complicated case,...

Bigfoot
07-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Having been associated with the courts in the past. Sometimes in these situations or at least it was in the past were resolved civil with compenstation. We are talking a fair bit back. But once the cops are involved it's generally taken - You own the Penis - it's your fault.
It's also as far as I can remember - case no Judge wants to do - except the Odd- female.

As said no means no.

For those who might get lucky at a licenced massage only parlour. If I remember correctly about the changes in 2001
Any FS service is considered breaking the law - even if she offered.
Many exceptions but take it from me. Many of our top Judges especially female, in most courts are still - backward. I mean some of them are still learning basic Islamic traditions and even in a family law case - I'll just say this- The Witness said - " They threw the Rabbit and whipped his face with the beads". An explination that lead to a 15min recess had to occur. That was only 3 years ago. They don't watch sex and city. Even the younger females one it seems. then again I don't think 170 is young.