PDA

View Full Version : Negotiating the tip?

BrainSex
13-03-2013, 11:39 AM
Decided to remove a lot of this stuff, really it's not relevant.

brownwallaby
13-03-2013, 03:27 PM
i usually tell her I'll do most of the work, she can just sit back, relax and enjoy the occasion, this works both with a regular and someone new ....

AHLUNGOR
23-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi Brother Brain,

I assume when you ask this question, you are already pretty certain that extras are on offer, from the ML at the presence or at that particular shop that you are in. So it's not a matter of will she or won't she, you already know she will !!

Otherwise, we will have to run through the collections of all the secret signs from a massage shop to determine if they are legit or RnT..........lol

On the basis that IT IS ON, and yet you are not sure how to negotiate or get the most or best value and services out of your ML, sounds like you are not in a regular customer position and there is no rapport between you two. It's a tough one! That's why sometimes if you have a good ML who tick all the boxes, or you have a shop where the owner or receptionist knows you well, then you are almost guarantee a good time most of your visits. Definitely worth your while to stay loyal - sorry to bring up Sydney again, but I hardly ever had a bad punt in 741, 376 and 252 and now I am slowly building up on 316 as well.........haha, nothing cum easy, you always have to work on it.

Now back to your situation, I think if there are good and reliable forum tips, it will work wonders for you, I personally benefited a lot when I first read about 501 Newtown from this forum, so before I even get there, I already know about Jojo and Sasa and Nana, what are they like, what do they offer and how much, so I was a very informed punter even on my first ever visit - which was with Jojo............lol and what a great session first up, this must be going back three/four years now.

In your case, I guess the concern will only happen if that was the first time you meet with that ML, because, if you are returning, you already know her service standard and how much she charges, it's a no brainer really - except may be some BrainSex between you two during the session.

This is what I will do, it may not work every single time but probably won't go too far off track, by the way, in terms of extras, I guess you are mainly talking about nude HJ right, not BJ and FS stuff, because it gets a lot harder if you are after so much more - then you are better off heading straight to a FS shop instead.

Facts and assumptions: you don't know much about the shop, its receptionist or this ML, you know HE is on offer, you know the fees may vary, but around the $50 mark for a nude HJ.

So this is what I would do, be nice to the receptionist, ask her to recommend a ML with good services, here, the objective is to get a good part 2, not a strong massage, if a strong massage is what you after, better off go straight to a shopping centre, right? I may also stress the point that I like really good service, surely the receptionist will understand what I mean.

when I meet the ML, again, be nice and start off with small conversation to build some rapport. "You are very pretty, I am so tired, I have a very bad day at work today, can I have a hug please??" have you tried this line before?? I tried this many times and every time it works !!

A very good way to break the ice and have an initial body contact, if you are skillful, you should be able to feel her breasts with your chest, have a little pad on her back and very gently a pad on her butt, don't push for too much touching though, as it may upset her. on the other hand, she may be a seasoned professional and knows exactly what you are after and may even return the favour and have her hands all over you, if she does, then congratulations, your great session is almost assured.

Between the choices of paying tips up front or wait until towards the middle part and wait for the ML to make the move or just go with the flow, I would still favour to pay upfront, don't forget the ML is facing as much uncertainty as you and I am sure most MLs will appreciate to have the financial arrangement and uncertainty out of the way so that her income for the session is assured and she can concentrate on giving you a good time.

The example you gave about once you paid, she gave you a so so massage then rush you off to finish, I think it is the ML and not the process, she was simply a bad ML giving you poor service, so it won't matter how you negotiated or pay first or pay middle or pay last.

And communication is very important through out the session, sometimes this is hard for the Cauc brothers facing the Asian girls whoes English is limited, but hey, it's your body and your pleasure, use sign language, body language or whatever, communicate with the ML and try to get the most out of your session, if she is too hard, too soft, too quick or too slow, let her know what you like, these are the keys right.

Haha, I am talking too much again, not even sure if any of my comments are actually useful to you.

Only thing I can say is, if all failed, next time you come to Sydney, PM me before hand and I will point you to the right girls, where nothing could go wrong, well, almost nothing...........lol

cheers

:cool2:

brownwallaby
23-03-2013, 12:49 PM
Paying upfront to a girl we see for the first time is not recommended, at least that's what I think. I believe persuasion and making the girl feel comfortable are the best ways to push prices down.
I tend to like brother Animus's idea on negotiating on the extras rather than the price

macuser
25-03-2013, 12:39 AM
always start small - that's they key