PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Leng - ONLY 3 DAYS @ tiffany n friends

tiffany n friends
06-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Dear all Horny Wolfs,

I am Tiffany, and i am start working with few different firends privately.
We will try our best to serve the best. Hope you feel like a king. and you will lost all the energy after the lovely session.
You won't disappointed.

Booking no: 0449 883 189 (10am-11pm) (please show id)
Email: tiffanynfriends@hotmail.com
If i cannot pick up the call, please leave me a sms.

Tiffany n friends

THe first one i would like to introduce is Leng.

Name : Leng
Nationality Hong Kong
Language : English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Dress Size : 6
Bust Size : B
Height : 160 cm

Leng, The magic touch of part 2.
she will have one extra performance which never show before - Unbelieveable B2B
She will bring you to a different world.

ONLY 3 DAYS - NO MORE AFTER.
7/7Sat 12noon-10pm
8/7Sun 9am - 9pm
9/7Mon 9am - 9pm

$185/hour (Massage + B2B + HJ)

AHLUNGOR
06-07-2012, 08:24 PM
Sorry, i wasnt gonna comment on Leng any more, but 9.00am on Sunday and Monday!! Are you serious??

Get real!!

tiffany n friends
06-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Yes , if you can make it . This is the last 3 days before she going back oversea .

We only got two spot left for tomorrow ' 3-4 8-9 ! Be quick !

IExperiment
06-07-2012, 09:59 PM
I like the heading Horny wolfs but I guess we are a bunch of horny Devils and Wolfs :)

tiffany n friends
06-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Hehe.........

DeepImpact
06-07-2012, 10:53 PM
Sorry, i wasnt gonna comment on Leng any more, but 9.00am on Sunday and Monday!! Are you serious??

Get real!!

Bro Ahlungor,

I have made appointments with agents at 7am before as I like early punts occassionally. One girl told me that she has seen customers at 6am so she has got up early to see them and I am not talking about 24 hour brothels here but the agencies here with incall facilities that usually employ yougish ladies, mostly Uni and ENglish language students. The bottom line is that there is a market for early customers and if the girls are willing to make an effort they will be rewarded. Tiff could probably go even earlier then 9am if she is in the city and she would get some business from punters before they start work. The feeling of having a good session in the morning and being able to think about it during the day at work is a good one and I would recommend it to anyone to try at least once.

cisco
06-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Good idea bro,..

AHLUNGOR
07-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Bro Ahlungor,

I have made appointments with agents at 7am before as I like early punts occassionally. One girl told me that she has seen customers at 6am so she has got up early to see them and I am not talking about 24 hour brothels here but the agencies here with incall facilities that usually employ yougish ladies, mostly Uni and ENglish language students. The bottom line is that there is a market for early customers and if the girls are willing to make an effort they will be rewarded. Tiff could probably go even earlier then 9am if she is in the city and she would get some business from punters before they start work. The feeling of having a good session in the morning and being able to think about it during the day at work is a good one and I would recommend it to anyone to try at least once.

Hi bro,

For you and i, a morning Q is great, but i am talking about the girls, if you know them as well as i do, then you will understand, they cant get up that early to make the appointment!! Thats what i mean, after 11 may be the earliest they can make it, unless they got other girls for the early mark.

But not the Tiff or Leng that i know man!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

tiffany n friends
07-07-2012, 12:47 PM
Leng is waiting for you today !

Travelmate
07-07-2012, 03:29 PM
I like the description..
ONE EXTRA PERFORMANCE!!!
HAHA

DeepImpact
07-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Hi bro,

For you and i, a morning Q is great, but i am talking about the girls, if you know them as well as i do, then you will understand, they cant get up that early to make the appointment!! Thats what i mean, after 11 may be the earliest they can make it, unless they got other girls for the early mark.

But not the Tiff or Leng that i know man!!

Just my two cents

Cheers

Hi Ahlungor,

Actually I have never met either of these two girls so even if someone just walked past them on the street they know them better than me, but I don't doubt there loveliness based on all of the really positive feedback. One thing I do know is that money is a great motivator and it can get people to break their normal habits and let's face it these girls aren't doing the job because they find us guys charming and want to spend time with us. I reckon they would do early morning if requested because if they now hire a room somewhere it is a dead investment for the hours that they are not using it. Once the costs add up they need to find a way to get a return and what can make it harder is if these girls are going to Uni or studying which also reduces the amount of time that they can spend with paying customers. Let's see what happens, we can only ask for what suits us.

BengTan
07-07-2012, 07:57 PM
How come there is still not a single review about this new establishment? I'm so eager to see some report. I would have booked a session and write a report myself if it wasn't because I won't be back in Sydney until Monday. I've booked a Monday session but really can't wait to find out from any bro on the experience.

tiffany n friends
07-07-2012, 11:07 PM
All leng's fans,

Tiff and leng thanks for everyone to support us ,

Leng had fully booked until 10:30 pm tonight ,still haven't had dinner yet>.<'

But she ask me^^ to say thank you for everyone n

Also,!!!!!please make a booking with leng for tomorrow .....

She still has available until 6 pm^^...

Please have a try before work on Monday :red_heart:

T...iff^3^

kodek
08-07-2012, 05:52 AM
I might go to city tmr and might give a try. Never had leng before but amazed by all the reviews she got. So tiff i most prob will call u tmr

It 5 to 5am but im still wide awake hopefully i can wake up early to try this legendary leng yummy

tiffany n friends
08-07-2012, 08:15 AM
please give me a call !

tiffany n friends
09-07-2012, 04:59 AM
Last day !

tiffany n friends
09-07-2012, 09:44 AM
Hi Ahlungor,

Actually I have never met either of these two girls so even if someone just walked past them on the street they know them better than me, but I don't doubt there loveliness based on all of the really positive feedback. One thing I do know is that money is a great motivator and it can get people to break their normal habits and let's face it these girls aren't doing the job because they find us guys charming and want to spend time with us. I reckon they would do early morning if requested because if they now hire a room somewhere it is a dead investment for the hours that they are not using it. Once the costs add up they need to find a way to get a return and what can make it harder is if these girls are going to Uni or studying which also reduces the amount of time that they can spend with paying customers. Let's see what happens, we can only ask for what suits us.

Good morning mr.deepimpact^^

If I woke up at eight, can I have breastfast ??

Haha.... Pls... Come to us ,

We want you to visit us..... Pls pls....

wilisno
09-07-2012, 10:23 AM

Haha.... Pls... Come to us ,

We want you to visit us..... Pls pls....
Good on you, Tiff Mui Mui ! Very positive attitude to your business, you deserve some success ! ;)

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Mui Mui and Gor Gor is always a good combination

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Good on you, Tiff Mui Mui ! Very positive attitude to your business, you deserve some success ! ;)

Well, if Tiff and Leng can get up at 8am for the morning bookings, they deserve all the success go their ways.

Keep it up girls!!

Cheers

Travelmate
09-07-2012, 10:42 AM
Well, if Tiff and Leng can get up at 8am for the morning bookings, they deserve all the success go their ways.

Keep it up girls!!

Cheers

What is this telling you Ahlungor???
You need to beliveve:
It is totally different between running own business and being an employee.

Even human behaviour and habit can be alter.
i.e. wake up at 7am vs 11am

tiffany n friends
09-07-2012, 11:43 AM

Keep it up girls!!

Cheers

Thanks ahlun gor gor(tai lo)

U always is our ( tai lo ) , i remember u used to ask people to come to the shop
And punish me^^ because I lated for work .
And now ,

Tiffany is trying to be GooD GooD girl,
Thank you for everyone support leng leng ...and some of them come to visit us twice in this three days.
We still have 7pm-9pm ava ^^
Pls text me^^ SMS if I'm busy.

Have a nice days everyone.....

( wake up so early and getting more naughty >.<'haha...)

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2012, 12:14 PM
i remember u used to ask people to come to the shop
And punish me^^ because I lated for work .
And now ,

Just one of my selling techniques to try to invite more customers for you, but I guess the harder they tried to punish you, the bigger their pleasure and eventually all got KO, so whoes always the winners??? was that not always a win win win for all parties!!

But now you got up so early to provide your services, so you have turned into a good good girl and they should all cum in to love you instead...............haha

Keep it up little sis.

Cheers

:miao:

DeepImpact
09-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Hi Tiff,

Well that's kind of hard to answer as I am not sure what breastfast is. I gues you must at least supply the milk, hahah.

AHLUNGOR
09-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Hi Tiff,

Well that's kind of hard to answer as I am not sure what breastfast is. I gues you must at least supply the milk, hahah.

Haha, breakfast at Tiffany's , i think Tiff is too young to even heard about it. Perhaps a light lunch then, how about a serving of the most popular American sandwiches: B.L.T.

But of course, instead of bacon lettuce tomato, your will be : brother, Leng and Tiffany!!

Bon appetite!!

Cheers

DeepImpact
09-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Haha, breakfast at Tiffany's , i think Tiff is too young to even heard about it. Perhaps a light lunch then, how about a serving of the most popular American sandwiches: B.L.T.

But of course, instead of bacon lettuce tomato, your will be : brother, Leng and Tiffany!!

Bon appetite!!

Cheers

Nice One, sounds like a good sandwich. Given that she has come close to the party in regards to starting times I better at least be a gentleman and make a booking with this now legendary girl. I am just not quite sure what I get for my money but as long as I leave with a smile and good memories it will be value for money.

AHLUNGOR
10-07-2012, 10:21 AM
Nice One, sounds like a good sandwich. Given that she has come close to the party in regards to starting times I better at least be a gentleman and make a booking with this now legendary girl. I am just not quite sure what I get for my money but as long as I leave with a smile and good memories it will be value for money.

Hi brother DI,
If Leng is staying with her schedule, she has worked her last day!! And will be leaving this week.

But by the look of things, she was booked out everyday!! So when the money is that good, she may change her flight and stay on longer which is good news all around, stay tune.

DeepImpact
10-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Hi brother DI,
If Leng is staying with her schedule, she has worked her last day!! And will be leaving this week.

But by the look of things, she was booked out everyday!! So when the money is that good, she may change her flight and stay on longer which is good news all around, stay tune.

Hi Ahlungor,

I am more interested in Tiffany as reading her posts it sounds like she has real personality and is probably quite spunky and fun to be with. I am not going to build my expectations to high though as that is always going to lead to disappointment.

How much?
11-07-2012, 01:30 AM
I would like to make a appointment, let me know the time

wilisno
11-07-2012, 04:50 AM
I would like to make a appointment, let me know the time
Just contact them and work out the time with Tiff, details copied from her post :

Booking no: 0449 883 189 (10am-11pm) (please show id)
Email: tiffanynfriends@hotmail.com